Chart Stalkers Group

Can i add my story :)

My story: Came off 10+ years of BCP in early January 2009 had withdrawal bleed in the following days, had normal regular cycles since then consisting of 28-30 days. Needed a rubella vaccination so wasn’t allowed to try for a month. Im onto my third cycle charting and trying to get the hang of things.

Been together with DH : Been together for 10 ½ years, been married for nearly 8 years.

TTC since: March 2009

Charting since: February 2009

Other Children: 4 cats and 32 fish

Your story has been added Sarah Melissa!

ooh 2 girlies that could have been a nice little implantation dip you had there!

apple temps look promisingly like you have ov'd, keep :sex: until it is confirmed though!

fingers crossed Peachblossom, hopefully you'll get a nice positive opk

nothing very exciting going on here *drums fingers on the table*

apple temps look promisingly like you have ov'd, keep :sex: until it is confirmed though!

I can't...DH left town Monday morning. We :sex: Sunday night, so I'm hoping that was enough.

I still have questions though. My temp went up again this morning; I've jumped up .6 degrees since Sunday! I am confused though, because if ovulation is the first day of the temp rise, then I OVed on Sunday (good cuz we BDed), but my OPK wasn't positive until Mon afternoon, meaning that I should have ovulated Tue. Which is it then?

i reckon you ov'd on monday apple84, temps definately looking like you have ov'd!

I can't...DH left town Monday morning. We :sex: Sunday night, so I'm hoping that was enough.

I still have questions though. My temp went up again this morning; I've jumped up .6 degrees since Sunday! I am confused though, because if ovulation is the first day of the temp rise, then I OVed on Sunday (good cuz we BDed), but my OPK wasn't positive until Mon afternoon, meaning that I should have ovulated Tue. Which is it then?

yep l would say monday too....:hugs:

Hey girls how are you all doing?
I have sore BB's today and an almost + opk AGAIN, but it got darker allot quicker than the last one which is what happened last month so i'm going to do another one tonight and see if its gotten darker.
I hate waiting.....

I have sore BB's today and an almost + opk AGAIN, but it got darker allot quicker than the last one which is what happened last month so i'm going to do another one tonight and see if its gotten darker.
I hate waiting.....

Hi Heidi,

I would say that is your dip before O. You will soon be in the 2WW!

In fact the dip is nearly identical to last month!

I hate waiting.....

yes it looks like your going to O so l hope you got plenty of :sex: in :hugs:

I agree Heidi, looks like you are almost there.

I am still hanging around waiting for O, it seems these two weeks are the hardest cause there is nothing to do or report! Sigh!

First day back to work after vacation. Thank god it's only a 3.5 hour shift! God I love wednesdays!

I hate waiting.....

I'm in the exact same place:
My boobs just started to get sore and the opk is dark, but not quite positive as well. I'm going to do another opk test tonight as well and try and get OH to :sex: tonight.

I'm confused about my opks. I started doing 2 a day yesterday as I had tons of ewcm. Yesterday at 2pm the line was darker than the evening before. Then last night it was lighter. This afternoon the line was darker, but still not +ve. Tonight it was lighter again... Any clues anyone?! :)

I'm confused about my opks. I started doing 2 a day yesterday as I had tons of ewcm. Yesterday at 2pm the line was darker than the evening before. Then last night it was lighter. This afternoon the line was darker, but still not +ve. Tonight it was lighter again... Any clues anyone?! :)

It's a difficult one. It looks to me like your body is gearing up to O but isn't for one reason or another. You O'd a good bit later last month so maybe that will happen again. I would continue to BD just in case.

Any chance your urine is more concentrated for the 2pm test than the evening one?

Very possibly, but not hugely I shouldn't think... opks didn't work for me last cycle so wondering whether they're ever going to work for me....

I hope they work for me, but I'm just trying to get OH to :sex: with me at least a few times this week as I figure that should cover our bases.

Peach blossom, my evening opks were always lighter then my 2pm ones and I still got my positive. It's not a good idea to test at night as the LH levels are not as high as in the afternoon. SO don't fret! I would get a positive opk in the afternoon and then barely a positive if I did another one that night only to get a positive for the second day running the next afternoon. Have you had a temperature shift in your charts yet?

Ive had lower back pain on the left hand side for two days now, i :sex: last night and used preseed for the first time (wasnt very impressed with it though, didnt feel wet, slippery, etc to me??) im hoping to get a positve OPK either today or tomorrow :)

Ok weird thing just happened, I just input my cervical fluid on ff and it gave me dotted cross hairs for O on cd8! I totally did not O on cd8, I have never ever ever had a cycle of less then 29 days in my entire life and my lp is 14 days... if I did O though I would get af after 22 days way to short... I am thinking it marked it cause my temps have gone up for the last 3 days but I have recently been home from traveling and have gone back to using my duvet for blankets and I know I have been slightly warmer because of it.... what do you guys think? I won't start using opks till the cd14.

Ok weird thing just happened, I just input my cervical fluid on ff and it gave me dotted cross hairs for O on cd8! I totally did not O on cd8, I have never ever ever had a cycle of less then 29 days in my entire life and my lp is 14 days... if I did O though I would get af after 22 days way to short... I am thinking it marked it cause my temps have gone up for the last 3 days but I have recently been home from traveling and have gone back to using my duvet for blankets and I know I have been slightly warmer because of it.... what do you guys think? I won't start using opks till the cd14.

I think CD8 is pretty early to ovluate considering you say you always of 29 days or more, the dotted lines indicate that its not sure, i would keep :sex: and maybe start on OPKs today?? Other than that im not too sure.

Thanks! I am not to concerned and have been bd'ing. I did an opk tonight and it was neg... I am pretty sure it's cause the temp increase in the house... it's gone up from 17 to about 20-21 and me still using a duvet... and it only changed when I changed my cm from creamy to watery on cycle day 10. I was looking at pics of cervix and cm online and thought it looked more watery and so I changed it on ff then ff gave me the dotted cross hairs. I still expect to o on or around cd16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->