Chart Stalkers Group

Peach blossom, my evening opks were always lighter then my 2pm ones and I still got my positive. It's not a good idea to test at night as the LH levels are not as high as in the afternoon. SO don't fret! I would get a positive opk in the afternoon and then barely a positive if I did another one that night only to get a positive for the second day running the next afternoon. Have you had a temperature shift in your charts yet?

Think I had my temp shift today. Looks like the opks didn't really work for me this cycle. If I have to use them next cycle (and I'm hoping and praying I won't) I'll just use them in the afternoon. Feel like we shouold have bd'd last night, but was going by smep and doing every other night til +ve opk... Oh well... fingers crossed we've done enough!!

Hey girls how are you all doing?
I have sore BB's today and an almost + opk AGAIN, but it got darker allot quicker than the last one which is what happened last month so i'm going to do another one tonight and see if its gotten darker.
I hate waiting.....

Hi Heidi,

I would say that is your dip before O. You will soon be in the 2WW!

In fact the dip is nearly identical to last month!

Thanks girls, its later than it was last month if i have O'd not that i'll be complaining, because i've convinced myself i'm not going to :dohh:
Went out last night (not drinking lol) so didnt get a chance to bd :(

Just a random question, when some one refers you to FF does this mean you get free vip? I'm on a free 5 day trial that FF selected me for-very random.

Thanks for your suggestions on my chart! FF agrees with you and determined my OV to be Monday!

I have a question about accuracy, because I almost always get up in the night to pee. My chart doesn't look too jumpy, but there were mornings where I used the bathroom at 4am and then went back to sleep and took my temp at 5:30-6am. Should I assume my temps could be wrong?

Thanks for your suggestions on my chart! FF agrees with you and determined my OV to be Monday!

I have a question about accuracy, because I almost always get up in the night to pee. My chart doesn't look too jumpy, but there were mornings where I used the bathroom at 4am and then went back to sleep and took my temp at 5:30-6am. Should I assume my temps could be wrong?

l would say that would make no difference its just a couple of hours..:hugs:

Little Mermaid and Franm101 -temps are looking good. FX'd they stay high.

apple84 - When my cats wake me a hour or two before I usually get up, I find that I tend to toss and turn for that next bit before my usual wake time and I think it makes my temps higher than they would normally be. - IE this morning they woke me at 5am and so I took my temp and it was 97.17, went back to sleep and took it at my usual 8am and it was 97.53. I still put the 8am time into FF and then make a note about waking early.

Heidi -FF gave me a random free 5 day VIP last month. I hadn't used their site in a while, so I think they wanted to give me a 'taste' of what the full version could do.

Hey girls.
Apple84- I really hope ttc is a short process for you guys, sounds like you're using all the tools to get you there.

Sarahmelissa- congrats on just starting out as well. I see you got a + OPK so go work it out as much as you can!!

Mrs_N & Kelly- it can be slow waiting things out sometimes, good to keep yourself busy

Heidi- are you bding in the mean time?

Peach Blossom- The whole opk thing can get confusing but just remember it doesn't count unless its darker than the control line and all else fails you can sort of go by your pattern so far even though it seems like a large windom of possible o dates. Have you thought about seeing your dr to confirm if you o or not?

Kelly9- ff will probably change with more info. Once it changed my 0 date like 3 times, then had the nerve to not be sure when the o date was:)

Peach Blossom- The whole opk thing can get confusing but just remember it doesn't count unless its darker than the control line and all else fails you can sort of go by your pattern so far even though it seems like a large windom of possible o dates. Have you thought about seeing your dr to confirm if you o or not?

My cycles are a bit all over the place due to mc, a long term thyroid problem and polycystic ovaries. Definitely ov-ing though as I did manage to get pg earlier this year and think I had a chemical last cycle. I think I just missed a +ve opk testing too late in the day. We'll just have to keep fingers crossed we caught the egg! :)

Good luck peach blossom!

My temp was still higher today but lower then it has been.... I will be starting opks tomorrow.

OMG!! Yes! :yipee: Got my +opk just now. Went from feeling frustrated this morning at not knowing what the deal was with my cycle and my OH not interested in DTD since Monday to feeling good about my chances. Still need to get my OH to :sex: tonight, so FX'd he's "in the mood". I swear you'd think I was asking him to mow the lawn or something ](*,)

OMG!! Yes! :yipee: Got my +opk just now. Went from feeling frustrated this morning at not knowing what the deal was with my cycle and my OH not interested in DTD since Monday to feeling good about my chances. Still need to get my OH to :sex: tonight, so FX'd he's "in the mood". I swear you'd think I was asking him to mow the lawn or something ](*,)

wow you go girl....:yipee::yipee:

Woohoo,

Get off the net and jump on your OH!!!

lol, we are officially the OPK cheerleeders! Go get it Seity!:happydance:

Peach Blossom- I've got everything crossed for you. Remember all else fails do it anyway :hugs:

I swear you'd think I was asking him to mow the lawn or something ](*,)

I know the feeling, i got a positive OPK yesterday and we had already done it the day before and when i told him we would need to do it again last night, i got a similar reaction HELLO!!!!!!!!!! i thought men wanted it ALL the time!!!! what gives

apple84 - When my cats wake me a hour or two before I usually get up, I find that I tend to toss and turn for that next bit before my usual wake time and I think it makes my temps higher than they would normally be. - IE this morning they woke me at 5am and so I took my temp and it was 97.17, went back to sleep and took it at my usual 8am and it was 97.53. I still put the 8am time into FF and then make a note about waking early.

Heidi -FF gave me a random free 5 day VIP last month. I hadn't used their site in a while, so I think they wanted to give me a 'taste' of what the full version could do.

Thanks Seity! Im sure :witch: is on her way now though...have fun bd'ing :):)

Thanks Seity! Im sure :witch: is on her way now though...have fun bd'ing :):)

Hi Franm101,

Sorry you feel that AF is on the way. In some ways temping is hard because you can see that AF is on the way with a temp drop. I have known she is on the way for the past 2 months because of the drop.

I suppose it must be equally as exciting for people that see their temp go up instead of down. Fingers crossed for all of us for a :bfp: this cycle!

hi ladies.

i was in so much pain last night for about half an hour. i was in bed, got up to go the loo and when i got back in bed about 5 mins later i started getting really bad cramps in my abdomen and all around my lower back and hips. it killed

nothing today thank god but it was really painful.

any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->