Chart Stalkers Group

LittleM so sorry to hear of the witch. :hug:

Leelee, sorry to hear the temp dropped again. We still may enter the 2WW together as my O is still MIA! If O is today or tomorrow, due date would be Christmas Eve or Christmas Day!

Hiya Amerikiwi,

Just looked at your chart. It looks like your body was gearing up to O and for whatever reason it didn't yet. Are you continuing to BD?

Yep, we keep on BDing!! It's been an enjoyable cycle :rofl:, but I'm starting to worry a bit that it may be anovulatory this time around.

Got my FX that O will still come. I've seen and read some encouraging stories of BFPs coming on delayed O cycles so here's hoping. I'm finding the pre-O wait even more nerve-racking than the 2WW.

hey girls, hope you don't mind but I was practicing making blinkies and made you one:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/sublime_envy/blinkies/button-63.gif

LittleM so sorry to hear of the witch. :hug:

Leelee, sorry to hear the temp dropped again. We still may enter the 2WW together as my O is still MIA! If O is today or tomorrow, due date would be Christmas Eve or Christmas Day!

Hiya Amerikiwi,

Just looked at your chart. It looks like your body was gearing up to O and for whatever reason it didn't yet. Are you continuing to BD?

Yep, we keep on BDing!! It's been an enjoyable cycle :rofl:, but I'm starting to worry a bit that it may be anovulatory this time around.

Got my FX that O will still come. I've seen and read some encouraging stories of BFPs coming on delayed O cycles so here's hoping. I'm finding the pre-O wait even more nerve-racking than the 2WW.

It looks like you got a rise this morning so hopefully that will be you preparing to O again. I O'd on CD19 last month so I wouldn't worry about O'ing later. I agree, I find the timing of BD and the 2 weeks before the 2WW the worst. At least if you are in the 2WW and BD has been timed well, you can relax for a few days and have some sort of optimism!

hey girls, hope you don't mind but I was practicing making blinkies and made you one:

Hiya Rafwife,

No, it looks cool. I will try to add it to my signature!

I'm not 100% sure what my cycle is doing :wacko:
Looks like I've ov'd but my boobs dont seem to be that sore like usual, very odd!

I'm going to peek at your charts now & catch up a bit on who is where :D

I'm not 100% sure what my cycle is doing :wacko:
Looks like I've ov'd but my boobs dont seem to be that sore like usual, very odd!

I'm going to peek at your charts now & catch up a bit on who is where :D

Oh, it looks like you are in the 2WW Dan-o! Are you excited?

If your not sure that you O'd I would continue to BD in case FF changes your O date or anything.

I'm not pinning my hopes on anything at all this cycle, as I'm still spotting & still have left over hormones from the MC :shrug:
They gyne said I can still ovulate at any time tho, hence me keeping tabs!

I hope I have ov'd, I'd like :witch: here asap to reset my hormones...
....well either that or a new pregnancy!! :D ;)

I'll deffo try to keep up with BD tho, as you never know!
Plus it's good practise for the swimming brigade, he he! :spermy:

Thats cute!

hi girls, mind if I join you? I've only started temping and using opks this cycle (our 3rd cycle ttc)
finding it so useful to look at others charts and see patterns etc
my cycles are a bit all over the place since coming off the pill, I'm looking forward to knowing a bit more about whats going on!

hi girls, mind if I join you? I've only started temping and using opks this cycle (our 3rd cycle ttc)
finding it so useful to look at others charts and see patterns etc
my cycles are a bit all over the place since coming off the pill, I'm looking forward to knowing a bit more about whats going on!

Hey MrsN,

How are you? I have added you in! Your a couple of days ahead of me but hopefully we will enter the 2WW around the same time! Good to meet you in another thread!

Hey where is everyone this weekend? :shrug:

Hey where is everyone this weekend? :shrug:

Hiya Dan-O,

I am here! How are you? Do you have any symptoms?

My chart is a bit mixed up I think. I think I may have O'd on CD13 but will continue to BD every other day just in case!

I'm working twighlights so not around much at the moment!
out enjoying the beautiful sunshine in the moenings too - it is glorious! I hope it stays nice tomorrow (my day off).
still waiting for ov, i soooo want to see a positive opk!

Hey girls how you all doing? I'm at the waiting stage at the moment, so hopefully i will O this month as i have no idea on my cycles.
Leelee, yours is looking good, fx your temps will stay up now and confirm O :)

Leelee, chart's looking good. Good idea to keep BDing until there's a sustained shift just in case.

I'm with Heidi and Mrs N in the waiting to O camp. Unfortunately, I'm on CD23 so I may be having an anov cycle. :cry:

Leelee, chart's looking good. Good idea to keep BDing until there's a sustained shift just in case.

I'm with Heidi and Mrs N in the waiting to O camp. Unfortunately, I'm on CD23 so I may be having an anov cycle. :cry:

Hi Amerikiwi,

How many days is your cycle normally?

Hey girls how you all doing? I'm at the waiting stage at the moment, so hopefully i will O this month as i have no idea on my cycles.
Leelee, yours is looking good, fx your temps will stay up now and confirm O :)

Hi Heidi,

Are you using OPK's as well?

I got a +OPK today so I am hoping for a rise in the next few days to confirm O. Then I will be in the 2WW. I think I timed BD'ing right this month so I am really hoping I caught the egg. Last month I didn't BD anywhere near the O time at all.

I'm working twighlights so not around much at the moment!
out enjoying the beautiful sunshine in the moenings too - it is glorious! I hope it stays nice tomorrow (my day off).
still waiting for ov, i soooo want to see a positive opk!

Hi Mrs N,

I couldn't wait for to get a +OPK either and thought I wouldn't get one that month. I was delighted to get one today though and am hoping that I get a nice temp rise now to confirm O and take me into the 2WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->