Chart Stalkers Group

i had a positive opk today, same cycle day as last month :happydance: my cycles are usually so irregular so i'm happy!!!

hope you are all doing ok!!!! :hugs:

mwttc your chart looks good sending you :dust:

Thanks JJay! I hope so. Since this is my first month Temping... I am not sure what is normal, or if this really is a great chart!?

Ladies,

So I secretly have tested yesterday and today.. on a digital and took them apart this morning. Please read this thread and let me know what you HONESTLY think..

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/133251-12dpo.html#post2129025

it looks good, it might be because the line didnt show quick enough as its still early, thats why it was neg???

Hi mwttc, it's my first month temping too and 2nd month ttc but after looking at a lot of charts :blush: I think yours does look promising but it's probably too early to be sure.

I read somewhere that you should discount any lines found inside the digital tests as they don't show whether you are pg or not, however it's early to test and I think the digital tests aren't as sensitive as others and a +ve might not show up until later. I would get an early response normal test and try again at 14DPO. I know it's so hard to wait! :hugs:

Sending you lots of :dust:

Yay, we're a sticky thread!
Let's see those BFP's!

I like being a sticky thread to!
Good luck mwttc I think you should try a regular first response test and not a digi cause they are less sensative.

I a still waiting for AF to show up, today is the day. Dooo deee dum dum

I sanded and varnished an old bureau of ours, it's taken me 6 years to do it and now it is done!!!!! I am getting so much work done on my off work days! Oh and I have a second job now, the place i applied took me as part time instead of full! Yippee!!!

Im not happy :hissy: my temp is down slightly this morning and i am starting to see spotting, i think the :witch: will be here either today or tomrrow. :cry:

Good luck to you mwtcc, i really hope you get a :bfp: :hug:

Im not happy :hissy: my temp is down slightly this morning and i am starting to see spotting, i think the :witch: will be here either today or tomrrow. :cry:

Good luck to you mwtcc, i really hope you get a :bfp: :hug:

I am sorry about the spotting and the temp being down. :hug: My temp was also down this morning.

I am wishing and praying now.. I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight. It's worse than Christmas when I was a kid!!!!!!:happydance:

Hi, after a really weird month with temps all over the place last month, and the start of this month being a bit up and down too, I'm surprised that for the last 6 days my temps have been almost identical - only 1 hundredth of a degree in it.

Is this normal? Can anyone have a wee look and let me know?

Coincidentally, about two days before ovulation, I finally stopped feeling headachey and nauseous every day (which I had for several months). Maybe some luck's heading my way.

What do you think? Sorry, I'm really hopeless at actually reading the charts! Thanks in advance.

I like being a sticky thread to!
Good luck mwttc I think you should try a regular first response test and not a digi cause they are less sensative.

I a still waiting for AF to show up, today is the day. Dooo deee dum dum

I sanded and varnished an old bureau of ours, it's taken me 6 years to do it and now it is done!!!!! I am getting so much work done on my off work days! Oh and I have a second job now, the place i applied took me as part time instead of full! Yippee!!!

After doing some internet research today I found out about the digi's being more sensitive. How did I NOT know that? Oh well. I shall test again in the morning. I have been feeling bloated all day and having slight nigglings down there. Hopefully it really is the start of my BFP.

Way to go on the furniture. It's such a feeling of accomplishment. I also sanded and re-varnished my bedroom furniture years ago.. I loved it! --I recently sold it and made pretty good money off it, considering I'd had it since I was a baby!

Mwttc the digi's are less sensitive normally measuring at 50miu. Frer tests are about 25miu and you can get some super sensitive tests that work at 10miu. Best of luck for the morning hon!!! Hope you get that :bfp:

Hi all,

AF arrived. Am gutted :(

Hope the rest of you get your :bfp:

:hugs: leelee so sorry to hear she got you hun
good news your lp was slightly longer though

boring boring here, nothing to report!

:hugs: leelee so sorry to hear she got you hun
good news your lp was slightly longer though

boring boring here, nothing to report!

Thanks Mrs N. :hugs:

Hope AF comes soon for you too so you can move on with your cycle. Are you going to go to the doctor?

not sure, I don't know whether to try one cycle with agnus castus first and then go if that doesn't make a difference, what do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->