Chart Stalkers Group

not sure, I don't know whether to try one cycle with agnus castus first and then go if that doesn't make a difference, what do you think?

It's difficult to say. If you don't mind holding off on the doctor I would say try Agnus Cactus. I am going to try it this month too. Would love to bring O forward by a few days.

Leelee :hugs: at least your lp is over 10 days. Not long till it's time to try again.

Sorry SarahMelissa :hugs:

Make sure you both havea glass of :wine: tonight.

Good luck mwttc, let us know how you get on.

Still no ov for me :shrug:

Leelee :hugs: at least your lp is over 10 days. Not long till it's time to try again.

Sorry SarahMelissa :hugs:

Make sure you both havea glass of :wine: tonight.

Good luck mwttc, let us know how you get on.

Still no ov for me :shrug:

Thanks JJay,

I actually had wine last night as I had some spotting. Will have more tonight!!!

Hope you O soon.

There is a line there. Not strong enough to show up in a picture (I tried, many times).. but it's there and OH can see it. I am going to keep testing every am praying that it gets stronger. I'm not due till Tuesday, so I am still 4 days early.. probably why it's such a light line. But as it goes.. a line is a line. Also, check out my chart.. my temp is up a bit this morning!!!!!

:bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Ok, going to go to work now (as if I will actually be able to focus!)

I'm going to be a mommy!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Going to hold off from posting in the BFP section until I can get a good picture to post! Stick little one, stick!

There is a line there. Not strong enough to show up in a picture (I tried, many times).. but it's there and OH can see it. I am going to keep testing every am praying that it gets stronger. I'm not due till Tuesday, so I am still 4 days early.. probably why it's such a light line. But as it goes.. a line is a line. Also, check out my chart.. my temp is up a bit this morning!!!!!

Ok, going to go to work now (as if I will actually be able to focus!)

I'm going to be a mommy!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Going to hold off from posting in the BFP section until I can get a good picture to post! Stick little one, stick!

I knew your chart looked to good!! Big congrats like you said a line is a line no matter how faint wahoo!!!!! ::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs: leelee so sorry to hear she got you hun
good news your lp was slightly longer though

boring boring here, nothing to report!

Same here, i'm going for blood tests now :(

there is a line there. Not strong enough to show up in a picture (i tried, many times).. But it's there and oh can see it. I am going to keep testing every am praying that it gets stronger. I'm not due till tuesday, so i am still 4 days early.. Probably why it's such a light line. But as it goes.. A line is a line. Also, check out my chart.. My temp is up a bit this morning!!!!!

Ok, going to go to work now (as if i will actually be able to focus!)

i'm going to be a mommy!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Going to hold off from posting in the bfp section until i can get a good picture to post! Stick little one, stick!

congrats!

Its my fault!!! Sorry about the other sticky ladies:blush: I have some issues in my life right now and I am not TTC so I dont get in this area much.... Ill unsticky that one and sticky this one for you !!!

:dust: :dust:

Suz apoligised and made this thread a sticky for you guys and not one of you acknowledged or even thanked her.....

:blush: ooo I'm sorry, I'm not sure what a sticky thread is?

But sorry and thanks Suz

sticky means it's stuck up top so that it's easier to find, if that makes sense :lol:

I made a comment that it was great but didn't know who to thank so thanks suz!!!!

AF showed her face this morning. Yay congrats mwttc I Hope it sticks for you to! I am off to have my care looked at now.

Big congrats mwttc. :yipee:
Sorry to hear :witch: got so many of you. Your charts were looking so promising.

Who knew that actually managing to take my temp at the same time every day would end up with near identical temps :rofl:

I got a temp rise, maybe I have finally oved!!!!

my opks went negative & are now dark positive so im not counting thursdays....if its like last cycle i will ovulate while i'm in disneyland!!!! :happydance:

Jjay, your chart is looking like you've O'd... hope that temp stays ups for you! :dust:

Yay! 2girlies. Go go go! :dust:

Hoping June will be a bumper month for :bfp:s

Hi leelee, forgot to give you my details :dohh:

My story: We are both 32. Had my implant removed summer 2008 (implant 7 years, depo 6 years, BCP 3 yrs) Cycles on the shorter side, ov usually quite early. Got a new year BFP. MC @ 12+4 (march 2009) suspected (but not confirmed) PMP, on CXH follow up, plan to start TTC again in a couple of cycles, but a total POAS/charting addict, so will keep charting in the meantime.

Been together with OH : 7.5 years

TTC since: Officially since August 2008

Charting since: August 2008

Other Children: None

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member