Chart Stalkers Group

Well worth a shot! We're just about to head into summer here, it's still spring with rain and thunder and lightening storms will hail as well its been about 15 to 18 degrees here but gets pretty warm in the summer which is nice.

I just checked my cervix and it is still closed! Whoot! Hopefully it stays that way. Not sure how long it opens before AF but last month I had a pap around AF and dr said it was open with a pink tinge and AF didn't come for 2.5 days so I am taking it as a reason to at least stay positive!

Yes its always worth asking :)

I hope that is definately a good sign for you and you get your bfp after all your efforts this month!

well temps still high even when i tempted 45mins early as my oh alarm went off at half 5 and was going off every five minutes for an hour argh :( :) x

Well ladies, all that PMA I am having is apparently paying off. My temperature SHOT up this morning. Hopefully tomorrow it is still up! :happydance:

Good luck mwttc, I wish my temps did that. I am excited for you, when are you going to test?

Well ladies, all that PMA I am having is apparently paying off. My temperature SHOT up this morning. Hopefully tomorrow it is still up! :happydance:

Your temperature looks brilliant Mwttc!

Thanks Kelly and Leelee! I must admit- my hopes are really high! I just hope they stay high. AF isn't due until a week from today (my last 2 cycles have been 29 days each at least) so I am going to try my best to wait until Saturday-14DPO. That way whatever the outcome I won't have to deal with work! Plus that will give me the 4 more mornings of temps to make sure they stay high. FXed for the happy results I want on Saturday!:happydance:

That Girl and Sarah Melissa - your charts look really good as well.

Well my day didn't start off well. My thermometer wouldn't work so couldn't get a reading today. Was really peed off but there was nothing I could do.

My OH fixed it so can use it tomorrow but I feel in limbo at the moment and am not feeling any symptoms or anything :(

Dont give up hope just yet leelee, sending lots of baby dust your way :)

My temp was still up this morning and still no sign of :witch: i didnt test again though, somehow i resisted that urge :rofl:

Dont give up hope just yet leelee, sending lots of baby dust your way :)

My temp was still up this morning and still no sign of :witch: i didnt test again though, somehow i resisted that urge :rofl:

I hope I can be that strong the next few mornings Sarah Melissa! No sign of :witch: is such a good thing along with your nice high temps!!!

Well good luck the 2 of you! It would be great if we could get a couple more BFPS. We've kicked butt in that area this month. I am now focusing on my FS apt on June 2 since O would be due that day anyway I won't get another chance to get my BFP before so now i can focus on finding out if everything is ok under the hood. Knowing will at least de-stress me if nothing is wrong and if something is then I will know what the next step is at least.

Thanks mwtcc im just hoping they stay high, good luck to you as well :)

Hi all,

Looking forward to seeing some of your temperatures today. Well mine rose so I am really happy with that. I took B-50 to lengthen my LP so it could be just that but fingers crossed it is the other!

well another high temp hoping they stay high x

Another pretty high temp this morning. Not as high as yesterday, but still pretty high. I just want this TWW to be over and to know!

I think this is going to be a lucky thread. Fingers crossed for all watching their temps.

I'm hoping to start the tww tomorrow as I've had some strange cramps today and ewcm so think I might finally be Ov! I will def be BD tonight even though OH is ill.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->