Chart Stalkers Group

I think this is going to be a lucky thread. Fingers crossed for all watching their temps.

I'm hoping to start the tww tomorrow as I've had some strange cramps today and ewcm so think I might finally be Ov! I will def be BD tonight even though OH is ill.

:dust:

Good for you! Can't wait til you join me in the 2WW!

Thanks Leelee, your temp looks really good! When will you test?

Thanks Leelee, your temp looks really good! When will you test?

FF says to test tomorrow as that is when AF is due so if my temp is still high I might test in the morning. I hope this chart isn't giving me false hope but it does look different to my other charts.

I will have everything crossed for you. Good luck!!

leelee, littlemermaid, SarahMelissa and mwttc - Amazing looking temps this month :dust: you get your bfp's.

Good luck all!. I am on to cycle 11 sometime today or tomorrow, hopefully today but it looks like tomorrow! Heres to getting a feb baby!

Good luck all!. I am on to cycle 11 sometime today or tomorrow, hopefully today but it looks like tomorrow! Heres to getting a feb baby!

So sorry to hear that Kelly9.

:hugs:

Temp still high this morning and still no sign of :witch: so i tested again but still a :bfn: but i havent lost hope yet because i would have thought my temp would be down this morning if :witch: was coming and also i usually spot for a couple of days before af and so far absolutely nothing.

Temp still high this morning and still no sign of :witch: so i tested again but still a :bfn: but i havent lost hope yet because i would have thought my temp would be down this morning if :witch: was coming and also i usually spot for a couple of days before af and so far absolutely nothing.

Why oh why can't our bodies just cooperate with us and give us the BFP when we want it? No need to loose hope, your temps are still positive as well as the fact that you have not had any spotting! :)

leelee, littlemermaid, SarahMelissa and mwttc - Amazing looking temps this month :dust: you get your bfp's.

Holy cow there's some great looking charts ladies!! Bring on the next round of :bfp:s :dust:

Its my fault!!! Sorry about the other sticky ladies:blush: I have some issues in my life right now and I am not TTC so I dont get in this area much.... Ill unsticky that one and sticky this one for you !!!

:dust: :dust:

BFN and my temp has gone down again. My chart is beginning to look like my Feb chart now.

Hopefully LP will be lengthened. Had some pink in my cm last night but that is clear again.

How is everyone else?

another high temp... yay...

is my chart what they call triphastic?? x

Leelee, Sorry to hear about your BFN. You never know you could still be in with a chance.

ThatGirl, your temp looks promising, when are you testing?

My temps dipped again this morning so still no ov grrrrrrrr

tested this morning with internet cheapy think i could see a second line but will test again tomorrow morning i have pleanty of cheapies x

I had another slight drop this morning, but it's still pretty high. I think it still looks good!!!

Also, I took my temp an hour earlier than usual as I woke up and had to wee.. so I needed to get up. I fell asleep last night at 7:15pm.. I have been exhausted this week!

mwttc your chart looks good sending you :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->