Chart Stalkers Group

Ooh Franm101,

Do you have something to tell us!!!!

hay guys do you mind checking out my chart.........day 5 and 6 my temps has been below coverline im worried that something is wrong...........i have been geting up ten minutes earlier but this is acceptable with FF.........so thats the only change
thanks

hay guys do you mind checking out my chart.........day 5 and 6 my temps has been below coverline im worried that something is wrong...........i have been geting up ten minutes earlier but this is acceptable with FF.........so thats the only change
thanks

Hi Nessie,

How are you? Hopefully it is an implantation dip and you will have a big rise tomorrow.

Yay for positive opk I hope it leads to a temp increase for you mrs n

Nessie I'm with Leelee and hopefully its an implantation dip.. Fingers crossed for a big rise tomorrow. :dust:

Ooh Franm101,

Do you have something to tell us!!!!

Lol umm i suppose I do...sorry I thought I had haha! I got my :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
It is so early at 9dpo but I tested 3 times and 2 were different brand and got another :bfp: today so I guess it must be true!!!! Yipeee :):)

Yahoo! Well done to you!!! I will update your status!

Congrats again Fran!

:happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp:

How close are we? According to my last witch visit, I am due Jan. 25, according to ovulation date by temping, Jan 23!!!!! For now I am going with Jan 25th.

I called and made my first dr appt today. In the States, the see you for the first time at 7-9 weeks. My appt is June 12th, so I will be 7 weeks & 4 days. I hope that time flies by so I can see the little bean!!!!!

Congrats again Fran!

How close are we? According to my last witch visit, I am due Jan. 25, according to ovulation date by temping, Jan 23!!!!! For now I am going with Jan 25th.

I called and made my first dr appt today. In the States, the see you for the first time at 7-9 weeks. My appt is June 12th, so I will be 7 weeks & 4 days. I hope that time flies by so I can see the little bean!!!!!

Hehe well I was clever and ovulated on cd14 so no guessing about the dates...due 30th of Jan :):)
Im in New Zealand and I will likely get a beta done with the local LMC next Monday when im 16dpo + 18dpo and then hopefully get a scan booked for around 7weeks too. It isnt standard practice here but I have had 2x previous miscarriages so its helpful to know how things are looking early on :) :)
Yikes I still dont feel like its real do you??? Do you have any symptoms???

Congrats!!!!!

witch is over for me! 2 days of light then a third of spotting and voila, I am all set for cycle 11, to bad O is so far away! Another 2 weeks!

Congratulations Fran, all the best for the next 9 months.

Kelly im nearly done with AF as well, 2 days of light to medium and now today just about gone. But OMG its so far to O, im bored waiting for it already :rofl:

oh now im excited will have to see what my temp is tomoro wont get my hopes up to much when due to test cause otherwise i will cry like i normally do whens its negative!!!! anyway fingers crossed it implantation,,,,please please

Gratz fran!

:dust: so that we all can join you soon.

Congratulations Fran :happydance:

Good luck Nessie.

Not sure where my O has gone :cry:

Congrats again Fran!

Hehe well I was clever and ovulated on cd14 so no guessing about the dates...due 30th of Jan :):)
Im in New Zealand and I will likely get a beta done with the local LMC next Monday when im 16dpo + 18dpo and then hopefully get a scan booked for around 7weeks too. It isnt standard practice here but I have had 2x previous miscarriages so its helpful to know how things are looking early on :) :)
Yikes I still dont feel like its real do you??? Do you have any symptoms???

It is starting to sink in for me. I am more tired than I have ever been in my life.. almost more tired than I was with the jet lag from DC to Sydney!!! I am also having cramping off and on, and a touch of illness here and here (so far no throwing up thank goodness!). I think the thing that is really making it sink in is that Witch would have made her visit today, and I usually spot for a day beforehand.. so with the no spotting and no witch.. it's all starting to become a bit more real!

I know what you mean sarah melissa! So far away! What day do you normally O on? I'm CD 18. 13 more days to go.

I am going back to work tomorrow to, I am not sure how thats going to go, hopefully well but I have enjoyed my 2 weeks off I wish I didn't have to go back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->