Chart Stalkers Group

Hey Kelly, my last few cycles have been a bit varied, i O anywhere from CD15 to CD20 i will start using OPK's around CD12 and see how i go.

I know what you mean about not wanting to go back to work, i just came back last week from having 2 weeks off, its not nice, im missing the sleep ins.

Saramelissa: Yeah my stress leave was 2 weeks but now I just want the next 2.5 months to fly by so I can be done with it. I O on CD 18 typically will start opks on cd14. Keep me posted... hopefully we'll both get our BFPs and everyone else!

I think I am going to head off to shoppers now. Have a good night ladies!

Yes i will keep you posted kelly, you too, would be sooo good if we both got our :bfp: this cycle.

Have fun at the shops.

Saramelissa: Yeah my stress leave was 2 weeks but now I just want the next 2.5 months to fly by so I can be done with it. I O on CD 18 typically will start opks on cd14. Keep me posted... hopefully we'll both get our BFPs and everyone else!

I think I am going to head off to shoppers now. Have a good night ladies!

Good luck back in work. I had situation in work a few years ago (right before I got married) ad it was horrible. I got some good support from my manager and it was resolved so keep your chin up.

:hugs:

Will someone take a look at my chart and tell me what you think...did I ov on CD17 or 19 had OV pain both days on CD17 just on the right side then on CD19 on both sides really bad

TIA

Will someone take a look at my chart and tell me what you think...did I ov on CD17 or 19 had OV pain both days on CD17 just on the right side then on CD19 on both sides really bad

TIA

Hi Nickysdestiny,

I think it looks like you O'd on CD17, especially as you had +OPK's for the 2 days before.I can add your chart to the first page if you would like.

nickysdestiny - I would also say CD17 based on the +opks and the fact that it is the last day you have EWCM marked.

TIA

Hi Nickysdestiny,

I think it looks like you O'd on CD17, especially as you had +OPK's for the 2 days before.I can add your chart to the first page if you would like.

thanks I would appreciate that!!

TIA

I'd say 17 for sure hon. Good luck! :dust:

Ok back at work in T-minus 20 minutes.... arg... I"ll let you know how it went....

Congratulations Fran! It's always so lovely to hear such positive news.

My period is due tomorrow. I've had no symptoms or spotting like previous months and this will make it my equal longest cycle (32 days). I have everything crossed.

I think my temps look a bit up and down because I had to stay at my in laws and my own parents - both of whom keep their houses like fridges in the morning it would appear so I'm not sure if that's why the temp drops. I temp vaginally but I still think it's making a wee difference. I poas (a FRER) this morning but it was negative. Not giving up all hope till the fat lady sings though. I'm only 12dpo today. Fingers crossed.

aiko your temps are looking really good.

Thanks. I feel like I'm setting myself up for a big fall though. I've never had a month without pms so I have no idea what to expect. I won't be ALL that surprised if my period starts but I'll still be really disappointed. My husband does loads of pregnancy symptom spotting but sometimes I think that we're over analysing anything and I'm getting to the stage where I can't even imagine myself pregnant. Still, we'll know soon enough...

I am at the stage where I can't imagine my self pregnant, it sucks! I am hoping it will pass soon enough.

Work wasn't to bad. I think after the first hour or 2 I calmed down and was able to be more relaxed. Still not my self though.

Kelly-- I love the new countdown ticker!!! :rofl:

lol thanks mwttc..... by the way wasn't your bfp may 14th and not march 14th? Or was that from a previous one... am I just being dumb? lol

MrsN that temp is looking good for OV. I'm hoping to join you in the 2WW soon.
Aiko temps still up, FX'd for a BFP

Hi girls,
Unfortunately it looks like I will be making my way back to ttc...although I think I'm going to need some time to adjust before I start posting again. Just wanted to let you guys know...Looks like it may have been a blighted ovum, so I suppose it's better to have found out now, rather than at 10 or 12 weeks. Leelee, you will have to take down my bfp, sadly....soooo shitty b/c I loved that thing! Hope everyone is doing well. I'll probably drop back in a couple of weeks or so. Take care...

:hug: Cleo - Hope you are ready to come back here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->