Chart Stalkers Group

:hugs: cleo so sorry to hear that

thanks seity, I hope I join the tww soon too, keeping everything crossed for another rise tomorrow

Hi girls,
Unfortunately it looks like I will be making my way back to ttc...although I think I'm going to need some time to adjust before I start posting again. Just wanted to let you guys know...Looks like it may have been a blighted ovum, so I suppose it's better to have found out now, rather than at 10 or 12 weeks. Leelee, you will have to take down my bfp, sadly....soooo shitty b/c I loved that thing! Hope everyone is doing well. I'll probably drop back in a couple of weeks or so. Take care...

So sorry to hear that Cleo. I think you are right to take a break for a few weeks.

Look after yourself.

:hugs:

Hugs cleo! See you when you feel better.

Hugs Cleo. That's not good news.

As for me, my temp dropped a bit today, I got cramps and now brownish cm. I believe that my period is starting and it's yet another month for me.

Can you tell me - do I wait till the day I see proper red flow to count cd1 or do today's symptoms count as cd1?

Hugs Cleo. That's not good news.

As for me, my temp dropped a bit today, I got cramps and now brownish cm. I believe that my period is starting and it's yet another month for me.

Can you tell me - do I wait till the day I see proper red flow to count cd1 or do today's symptoms count as cd1?

Sorry to hear that Aiko :hugs:

CD1 is the first proper flow

Ooh, well if that's the case then this is my longest cycle in 8 months, which means the vitB50 and agnus castus must be doing something.

It's just a shame they don't make your cycles regular, healthier and shorter.

Ooh, well if that's the case then this is my longest cycle in 8 months, which means the vitB50 and agnus castus must be doing something.

It's just a shame they don't make your cycles regular, healthier and shorter.

I'm glad the length has improved for you.

Hey ladies. What's going on? I just found out my dad has skin cancer. I guess the docs aren't to worried about it cause they aren't even sending him for extra tests to make sure it hasn't spread. The just cut out the section they found. I don't think they are doing their jobs right... arg!

Hey Kelly so sorry to hear about your dad! I hope they found it quickly and can treat it easily...big hugs xx:hugs:

Thanks! I am trying not to worry about it till he goes in for his check up it is apparently a simple form of skin cancer. On a happy note my friend got her amnio results back and her baby boy is just fine, no trisomy 18 (a mostly fatal form of down syndrome)

:hugs: Kelly

:hugs: Cleo

I finally got cross hairs! Not the best timed BD though so not too optimistic, still at least I Oed! O:)

the witch got me when expected, :( Back on agnus castuc this month starting today tho, we has also bought some male and female home fertility check tests
hows everyone else doing? x

my temp went up this morning, higher than last month. not sure if its because i have a cold though! the 2ww is going fast for me this month. only 1 week till :witch: is due! i hope she stays away!!!!!

Hi Kelly9,

Really sorry to hear about your Dad. It must be a good sign if he hasn't been referred on anywhere.

And fantastic news about your friend. The poor thing, she must be so relieved.

JJay - your in the 2WW! Yay for you. Hope the be joining you there around this time next week!

Franm101 - how are you feeling?

Thatgirl - sorry the witch got you. I know that feeling. I am also on Agnus Castus this month for the 1st time. My LP was lengthened by 1 day last month so am hoping it will continue to do so.

2girlies - lovely looking temps. Any symptoms for you? Glad the 2WW is going quickly!

I am on CD9 today. Need to start BD'ing if I want to have a chance this month. Am hoping to O on CD14 this month cos I am taking Agnus Cactus and B-50. I O'd on CD16 last month, which was great, as I was O'ing on CD19 the previous month.

Argh, temp not up today like I'd hoped. So it looks like we BD too early again this month. We tried today, but like previous months its just not happening for my OH. So now he feels like crap and a failure.
Hope everyone else is doing better.

:hugs: seity

Sorry the :witch: got you thatgirl... fingers crossed for you next cycle.

Leelee I hope you O when you want to! I'm on my first cycle of castus agnus and B50, but so far no +opk and no sign of O... hoping I do in the next few days.

Hope the :witch: stays away for you 2girlies. :dust:

Argh, temp not up today like I'd hoped. So it looks like we BD too early again this month. We tried today, but like previous months its just not happening for my OH. So now he feels like crap and a failure.
Hope everyone else is doing better.

Sorry to hear that Seity.

I have had EWCM for the last 3 days and haven't managed to BD yet. BD'ing is can be painful for me so I have to build myself up to it. I can understand how your OH feels. I am goig to the GP this week to get it investigated as I know it shouldn't be like that.

Has your OH been the the GP?

Nope, He's like most guys and won't go to a doctor. I try to get him to go for his back, so he can get drugs for when it acts up, but he won't even do that. He started on ginkgo this month and it seems to have helped some, so I'm hoping the longer he takes it the better things will get.

Nope, He's like most guys and won't go to a doctor. I try to get him to go for his back, so he can get drugs for when it acts up, but he won't even do that. He started on ginkgo this month and it seems to have helped some, so I'm hoping the longer he takes it the better things will get.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it kicks in soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->