Chart Stalkers Group

well temp is still high today, got a BFN this morning and feel gutted, 13dpo surely i would see a line by now? xx

well temp is still high today, got a BFN this morning and feel gutted, 13dpo surely i would see a line by now? xx

Some people don't see a BFP until they are 18 DPO so don't give up yet. When was AF due?

ThatGirl - Hope you O soon.

af due today leelee. xx

Am keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't turn up for you. Don't worry about the BFN at this stage. The best thing is that she hasn't made an appearance yet.:af:

thanks hun, am really keeping everything crossed! xx

And your temps are high still to ineedaseed, I hope it worked out for you to.

I started spotting this morning. I think I'm out for this month :(

:hugs:

Has the spotting stopped? Your temps are still good and high.

Just spotted the once, first thing that morning, nothing since then. We'll just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow. I still expect AF to show tomorrow, but would love to be wrong.

I just cried! Stupid episode in Friends where Rachael finds out she's pregnant! I was sad but happy at the same time.

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed doubly for you seity!

Nickysdestiny don't you have something to post here??? Congrats girl!

ooh yeah Nicky has her BFP, Woo hoo!! another one to add to our list :happydance:

morning all!

i am 14dpo, temp drop but no sign of af yet. was due yesterday, got my IC's gonna hold off testing though and am preparing myself for the worst. On a high note if she is gonna arrive I ask her nicely that she doesnt arrive for a few days yet as i will then ovulate on holiday where we are nice and relaxed and doing lots of BD!! Of course i really hope she just backs off....and thats a wish for all of us!! xx

Big temp drop this morning as I expected. I'm sure :witch: will show up later today capping off an utterly crappy weekend. Fun with a fraudulent charge to the bank account which caused two overdraft charges for the one charge and we're still trying to get the bank to fix the problem. Especially since I don't have $39 to pay the bank fee much less $78 and it was an unauthorized charge from a company that we canceled months ago and then they charged us again out of the blue months later. Today is our 1 year legal anniversary (I say this because we had a legal wedding for legal purposes and what we consider our real wedding with family later (June 28 ) Whee, crappy anniversary!

Big temp drop this morning as I expected. I'm sure :witch: will show up later today capping off an utterly crappy weekend. Fun with a fraudulent charge to the bank account which caused two overdraft charges for the one charge and we're still trying to get the bank to fix the problem. Especially since I don't have $39 to pay the bank fee much less $78 and it was an unauthorized charge from a company that we canceled months ago and then they charged us again out of the blue months later. Today is our 1 year legal anniversary (I say this because we had a legal wedding for legal purposes and what we consider our real wedding with family later (June 28 ) Whee, crappy anniversary!

:hugs:

she got me!
Full of PMA still though, i WILL get my BFP in July! Love to you all xxx

Hey girls...

You couldnt have a look at my chart could you and tell me what you think is going on....this is first cycle after MC, so i know it might be messed up. This is the first time i have taken temp after MC so dont really know what im seeing :dohh: Do you think i have Ov'd at all?

Thank so much xxx

Day 17 maybe? Quite possibly still recovering from MC though.

Best of luck xx

Edit: - could today be implantation dip?

Hey girls...

You couldnt have a look at my chart could you and tell me what you think is going on....this is first cycle after MC, so i know it might be messed up. This is the first time i have taken temp after MC so dont really know what im seeing :dohh: Do you think i have Ov'd at all?

Thank so much xxx

Hey only just found this group, its my first month temping properly but the last 2 days my temps have dipped anyone any good with chart readin can have a little look, im learning bits and peices as im going along with this! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->