Chart Stalkers Group

:witch: officially got me today. 1 day later than usual.
ineedaseed - sorry to hear AF got you too :dust: for us both next cycle.
loulou58 -welcome. Your chart looks fine. Sometimes temps go up and down. Can't really say why sometimes. A lot of charting is looking back and seeing a pattern or seeing a correlation after the fact.

FX'd for all you ladies who are in the 2WW.

Sorry the wicked :witch: got you ineedaseed and seity.. Keeping my fingers crossed for you next cycle...

Looks like I've finally O'd! Hoping and praying we managed to :sex: at the right time!

Hey only just found this group, its my first month temping properly but the last 2 days my temps have dipped anyone any good with chart readin can have a little look, im learning bits and peices as im going along with this! xxx

Hey Ov twin!!!

Do you want me to add you to the first page? Looking forward to seeing your temp tomorrow!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm just back from holiday, :witch: got me while I was away. On CD10 now but a couple of weeks until O if I go from my last charts. Dum di dum, in the boring bit! At least I can have a couple of drinks at the weekend.

I hope everyone's doing well, lots of BFPs this month please!

x

:dust:

I don't know littlehush! Sorry but good luck! At least you're getting in all the :sex: ing

Welcome newbies. I've had the worst day today just blah over all. Super busy at work and people were annoying and fighting the oil and gas company out here cause they scammed us. I have a headache. Checked messages still no call from fertility clinic :( I know it's to soon but I can't help but hope!

Lots of :hug: Kelly, you hang in there girl and yes it is perfectly fine to check your messages every day...even twice a day!

Hey only just found this group, its my first month temping properly but the last 2 days my temps have dipped anyone any good with chart readin can have a little look, im learning bits and peices as im going along with this! xxx

Hey Ov twin!!!

Do you want me to add you to the first page? Looking forward to seeing your temp tomorrow!!!

Oooh yes please! My temp went up this morning, not massively but I guess any rise is a good one!!!

I got my instead cups today, am excited to try them out next cycle. Also had my ov blood tests done. lalala nothing else to say..

Im pretty sure im going to be out this month :hissy: have got some spotting this morning, but its more pinkish rather than brown like in previous months, so just for a little while i am going to hang on to the hope that it could possibly be implantation bleeding.........i just wanna cry though :cry:

I hope its not the witch too!!!! Fingers crossed

Im pretty sure im going to be out this month :hissy: have got some spotting this morning, but its more pinkish rather than brown like in previous months, so just for a little while i am going to hang on to the hope that it could possibly be implantation bleeding.........i just wanna cry though :cry:

:hugs: I hope it is implantation for you.

I am pretty sure I'm out myself. My temp has dropped and is following the same pattern as other months.

Woo! Talked with someone competent at the bank today. We were able to file the fraud charge and should see the money and both overdraft charges caused by it refunded in 2-3 weeks. I'm so relieved.

FX'd for you SarahMelissa.

Thats good news for you Seity :)

Well this morning i expected my temp to drop right back down to the coverline and for AF to show, but instead i got another rise, which of course made me jump out of bed to go POAS but :bfn: :hissy: Spotting is still there it is pinkish still and a little lumpy (sorry tmi) is different to previous cycles though were my spotting on the days before has been more brown and not lumpy. I am guessing af will show any time now though.

Thats good news for you Seity :)

Well this morning i expected my temp to drop right back down to the coverline and for AF to show, but instead i got another rise, which of course made me jump out of bed to go POAS but :bfn: :hissy: Spotting is still there it is pinkish still and a little lumpy (sorry tmi) is different to previous cycles though were my spotting on the days before has been more brown and not lumpy. I am guessing af will show any time now though.

You never know SarahMelissa, this could be your cycle. I hope my jumps up again tomorrow as well!

Damn damn damn.. Had some pinky spotting this morning on tp... 7 dpo too early fir implant isn't it? Looks like the B 50 didn't work... Stupid body! Hrumpf :hissy:

Peach Blossom 7dpo is perfect for implant! FX'd for you.
Your temps are still up SarahMelissa. I wouldn't count you out just yet.

good luck everyone nearing the end of the 2ww!

I almost ended up going to the emergency room last night at 2am. I woke up with the most intense sudden pain in my lower abdomen it last for about an hour I was wimpering and crying trying not to wake DH up and just when I was going to get up and see if the urgent care section was still open here it started to subside and I was able to sleep again. My abdomen is still very sore and tender but not as bad. It really scared me I kept thinking maybe I was pregnant and it was ectopic I can't think of anything that would explain that kind of pain. If it comes back I will be heading right to emerg.

good luck everyone nearing the end of the 2ww!

I almost ended up going to the emergency room last night at 2am. I woke up with the most intense sudden pain in my lower abdomen it last for about an hour I was wimpering and crying trying not to wake DH up and just when I was going to get up and see if the urgent care section was still open here it started to subside and I was able to sleep again. My abdomen is still very sore and tender but not as bad. It really scared me I kept thinking maybe I was pregnant and it was ectopic I can't think of anything that would explain that kind of pain. If it comes back I will be heading right to emerg.

Do you think it could have been implant pain? I see your temp went up today and is higher then previous cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->