Chart Stalkers Group

I dunno, it was pretty intense. I would be worried with that much pain if it was. My belly is still sore and puffed out a bit. I might head in to urgent care after work today if it is not better. The other thing is it is unlikely but not impossible we can conceive this way thats why I want to think I am not pregnant. Has anyone else had pain like this for implantation?

I dunno, it was pretty intense. I would be worried with that much pain if it was. My belly is still sore and puffed out a bit. I might head in to urgent care after work today if it is not better. The other thing is it is unlikely but not impossible we can conceive this way thats why I want to think I am not pregnant. Has anyone else had pain like this for implantation?

Hi Kelly. I had enough implant cramping to wake me up at night and make me pull my legs into my chest like AF was coming. A cyst can also develop after ovulation that if it bursts, causes intense pain like that. It's worth stopping by A&E after work for peace of mind.

Hope it's good news for you. :hugs:

Popping in to drop off some :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to all those in the 2WW!

Looking forward to see some BFP announcements soon.

Hey Kelly - hope everything is ok for you.

Well AF still not here yet but temp dropped right back down to coverline this morning so im positive i am out, just waiting for that damn :witch: to finally show now so i can get onto next month :cry:

Hi girls! Time to get back on the horse...

Just wanted to say thank you for all the support and nice words after the m/c. I really just needed to be away from all the TTC conversation for a bit, as I really wanted to be done with it and it hurt so much to have to go back. Things are much better now, although I still have my hard days, but for the most part I feel pretty positive and am anxious to get the ball rolling again! Cross your fingers for me that I don't have to wait forever to actually ovulate! Started to get faint dark lines on my OPKs today, so hopefully that's not a tease!

Have to admit that I haven't really been following along with what's been happening in everyone's world, so you girls will have to catch me up! Hope there's some good news!

I am ok now went to urgent care they did preg test negative which I told her it would be since I am 9dpo and with DH's sperm results. They are sending me for an ultrasound to check for cysts etc but say not to worry as I have never had these issues before and that it could be super early bad menstrual cramps.. I am thinking not though. I want it to be implantation but not getting hopes up. No infections or anything unusual. They sent out my blood for a hcg test results will be in tomorrow but I won't be able to see doc till wednesday at the earliest. Besides I don't think you can detect hcp in the blood like a day after implantation is thats what happened... can you?

SO thats my blurb

Hey Kelly - hope everything is ok for you.

Well AF still not here yet but temp dropped right back down to coverline this morning so im positive i am out, just waiting for that damn :witch: to finally show now so i can get onto next month :cry:

:hugs:

Hi girls! Time to get back on the horse...

Just wanted to say thank you for all the support and nice words after the m/c. I really just needed to be away from all the TTC conversation for a bit, as I really wanted to be done with it and it hurt so much to have to go back. Things are much better now, although I still have my hard days, but for the most part I feel pretty positive and am anxious to get the ball rolling again! Cross your fingers for me that I don't have to wait forever to actually ovulate! Started to get faint dark lines on my OPKs today, so hopefully that's not a tease!

Have to admit that I haven't really been following along with what's been happening in everyone's world, so you girls will have to catch me up! Hope there's some good news!

Glad your feeling a bit better Cleo. There are bound to be some bad days.

:hugs:

I am ok now went to urgent care they did preg test negative which I told her it would be since I am 9dpo and with DH's sperm results. They are sending me for an ultrasound to check for cysts etc but say not to worry as I have never had these issues before and that it could be super early bad menstrual cramps.. I am thinking not though. I want it to be implantation but not getting hopes up. No infections or anything unusual. They sent out my blood for a hcg test results will be in tomorrow but I won't be able to see doc till wednesday at the earliest. Besides I don't think you can detect hcp in the blood like a day after implantation is thats what happened... can you?

SO thats my blurb

It's hard to know Kelly, but your chart is looking really good and positive!

updates on me looks like i ovulated yesterday maybe during last night, we bded cd 23 and last night so have a feeling we maybe out this month :( did use pre seed last night,

hope everyone else is ok x

Thanks everyone, am thrilled!

Wasn't sure whether to do up a ticker, but I have decided I spent enough time worrying about TTC that I am not going to worry about the BFP. I hope some of you can join me soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->