Chart Stalkers Group

Congrats on the bfp Leelee wishing you all the best for the next 9 months :hug:

Congrats leelee you had better visit us daily still! You made this thread!

Amerikiwi like how intense was your implantation pain and what kind of pain was it? I had it that one night super bad then mild to med cramping the next day and now nothing. I don't want to get my hopes up cause it's very unlikely. Although I do still think and pray for a bfp everyday!

:wohoo: Congratulations on the :bfp: Leelee!!! :wohoo: I'm so excited for you!! Looking forward to seeing you in 1st tri. Do we get to see pics of the pink lines?

Kelly, the cramping felt exactly like AF pain--so much so that I was convinced she was coming for a few days and kept the tampons at close reach. I really hope it's implant cramping for you. It'll take couple days (2-3 for me) to show up on the HPT if it is.

Amerikiwi this was nothing like AF cramps for me I mean on the first day of every cycle cramps are bad for me so I take advil in advance. This was cramping to the craziest degree I have ever experienced. I had an IUD a couple of years ago and the cramps when they put it in were pretty intense this was 1000 times worse so I am guessing right up there is labour maybe? It felt like someone was trying to dilate me 10 cm with my cervix being tightly closed. DOes that make sense? I super want it to be implantation to but... well we'll see

congrats leelee, so pleased for you hun.
July is going to be a good month girls lets get that PMA flowing, hugs to u all still waiting xx

Thanks for all the congrats ladies. I am expecting lots of July :bfp:'s as this is a very lucky thread!

I will be staying around to update the first page if that is okay :)

yeah of course we want you around, we want all the updates etc... crap fork just fell on carpet... now there is rice everywhere... sigh. Hahaha.

I am sore, just puttied and taped all the drywall we put up in the basement, going back down tonight when DH is home to finish up the first coat of putty for everything. I am soooooo wiped.

My temps dropped today so AF will be here on the 17th in the am. Didn't expect anything else. I also have a dye test on june 26 to check my tubes.

:happydance: Yay Leelee, I'm so happy for you!!

Sorry :witch: got you SarahMelissa. :hugs:

I'm hoping I have Oed earlier this month as I've got low temps, cramp and EWCM today. Fingers crossed.

Witch got me today 1 day early, its now officially been a year :(

Jjay I have already been, we're waiting to get into the fertility clinic here cause DH has bad morphology so we'll be doing IUI in a couple of months.

Good luck Kelly, one of my friends just had her first in February. She was TTC for 2 years, first round of IUI didn't work then the following month she got pg naturally.

Let us know how it goes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"