Chart Stalkers Group

Not sure if this is the right place to post or not, so sorry if I've got it wrong!
Would any of you mind taking a look at my chart and let me know what you think? Disregard the two times I took my temperature late!

Thanks

Not sure if this is the right place to post or not, so sorry if I've got it wrong!
Would any of you mind taking a look at my chart and let me know what you think? Disregard the two times I took my temperature late!

Thanks

Do you have regular cycles? If so, how long are they usually? Its not clear to me based on that chart if you've actually OV'd yet.

I only came off the pill in January, but my last cycle was 32 days. It was obvious on my last cycle when I had ovulated as I had clear ewm and spotting and pains around ovulation. This time I onlly had watery cm. Then much later thick, stretchy, cloudy, huge amount of cm for a few days.

I came off the pill in Jan as well and have had 28-31 day cycles. So, very regular. Some ladies aren't so lucky when they come off the pill and they can be irregular where their cycle lengths vary a lot for a while before they settle down. Your temps are almost all very low still which suggests that you haven't OV'd yet and you may be in for a long cycle.

Thanks Seity. I have to say I don't feel like I've ovulated, but only been charting for a month so not sure what's normal and what's not. Glad to get your interpretation!

I would take a peek to but i can't find your link to your FF chart.

Jjay you can bet I'll keep you updated! I am hoping that we'll still get it naturally but a little help isn't bad.

I think my chart is wrong could some1 look at it for me please and say what you think, i only started temp this mth, i usually do as soon as i wake up but that varies from 7am to 9am, could this be the problem? xox
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/282d07

I think my chart is wrong could some1 look at it for me please and say what you think, i only started temp this mth, i usually do as soon as i wake up but that varies from 7am to 9am, could this be the problem? xox
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/282d07

It looks a little hard to tell and i cant see an ovulation pattern yet, but varying times of taking your temperature can put your chart out of whack, try to take it at exactly the same time everyday, set an alarm so you wake up and do it at the same time and then go back to sleep if you want to, that is what i do.

Yes take them at the same time. I do the same as sarah melissa and go back to sleep after.

Nothing new for me, no call from the clinic yet and another week to go before I POAS

+opk for me today :happydance: Hopefully, OH functions and we get in some :sex: tonight; otherwise, I'm out this month.

yes good luck!

My CD3 tests came back, everything is great! FSH is a 6 and estradiol 150. They are going to mail me a copy of all the blood work results! hahaha I am that obsessed with knowing about my fertility! Onto exam wednesday and my HSG test friday.

Hey Seity i got a positive OPK yesterday as well, so got myself some :sex: last night and will again tonight and tomorrow until i see a temp rise. Good luck!!

Kelly glad to hear your tests are all ok.

Yes, woohoo! We managed to successfully :sex: last night. FX'd I OV today, which will make this month our best chance yet. I always worry that I'll put it off too long or that I'll time it right and he won't be able to do it and we'll miss our chance.

Good news on those tests Kelly9

SarahMelissa - Yay! We'll be in the 2WW together. PMA this is our month!

SarahMelissa - Yay! We'll be in the 2WW together. PMA this is our month!

I hope to be in the 2ww soon, i did not have a temp rise this morning though, i actually had a dip so maybe i am ovulating today and will get a rise tomorrow, that would actually be good as that would mean i have :sex: 3 days before O and if i do again tonight then i should have those cruital 4 days coverd, fingers crossed for a temp rise for me tomorrow and joining you in the 2ww. :)

good luck! I am finally finished my course! I did my exam today and I think I did pretty good. Now my body is shattered from painting! Ugh and to think there is another coat to do tomorrow before work. Sigh then another on friday... I need some painting buddies!

How is everyone else?

Hi all,

So much positivity on this thread at the moment. I am loving it!

Well done for getting the BD'ing in Seity!

SarahMelissa - it also looks like you have timed BD'ing well as well!

Kelly9 - glad your tests are coming back so positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->