Chart Stalkers Group

Super :sex: timing sarahMelissa and Seity! We are all in the tww together. FF is telling me to test on Tuesday but I think my o date is wrong and I actually oed later so I'm going to try and wait for a bit. How about you guys?

Congrats Kelly and great news about the tests. :happydance:

Leelee, how's it going are you feeling ok?

I only have two tests left in the house, so I'm going to try and wait as long as possible before testing this time around.

Yeah it is a huge relief to have it done and over with.... time to go paint the second coat... get rid of those fusia colored walls!

Fuchsia, yikes!! My OH has been painting the guest bedroom bright yellow. We figure when we have a baby, it won't matter what gender it is. A coworker had the can of paint leftover from when she did her living room. Can't beat free paint.

lol yes only fuchsia because in order for a dark colour to go on white or light walls you need a tinted primer so the primer was tinted fuchsia and now thanks to me the walls are a dark red. If we didn't tint the primer it would have taken like 8 coats and a lot more money to get it to the proper colour. My body hurts.

The antibiotics the FS gave me for the HSG test made my puke today, they didn't tell me to take them with food and water so I took them on an empty stomach and now I feel like crap. I haven't puked in so long! I am not going to work tonight either which I guess it a bonus.

I had my HSG today, good news is my tubes are perfect and clear! The bad horrible torturous news is that if Effing hurt! We're talking about the absolute worst pain I have ever had in my entire life like worse then when I broke bones and had surgery on my knee combined! Apparently I have a sensitive cervix. It was so bad I almost passed out and was hyperventilating pretty bad. I had even taken extra strength advil and tylenol! All I have to say is thank god I never have to do that again although now I am a little afraid for IUI since they have to put a similar tool up in the cervix. At least there is no ballon or I hope there isn't for IUI as that part hurt the most! I still have lingering cramps but nothing to bad anymore.

That sounds horrible. But that's excellent news on your tubes. So at least there was good news for all that pain.

SarahMelissa -nice higher temp today. I think you can safely say you're in the 2WW now.

yeah it was worth having done but something I'll never do again, it also scares me for the IUI cause they do a similar procedure. I will suffer through it but I had better get my bfp!

FF keeps switching my OV date back and forth between CD17 & CD18. Granted its not a big deal as we either DTD 2 days before OV or day before OV. Either of which is good timing. However, I'd love it if you ladies could take a look at my chart and vote on which day you think is more likely.

FF keeps switching my OV date back and forth between CD17 & CD18. Granted its not a big deal as we either DTD 2 days before OV or day before OV. Either of which is good timing. However, I'd love it if you ladies could take a look at my chart and vote on which day you think is more likely.

I think it could be CD18 but not sure. As you say, both days mean the BD was well timed so really hoping this is your month!!!

Im not too sure, but i really hope either way you get your :bfp:

I am so NOT happy right now, i assumed i would be in the 2ww with you as i had 2 temp rises but then instead of getting a thrid one, it went down instead and then down again further this morning, so i dont think i have O'd yet as the temp i got this morning was definately NOT a post O temp, i just sat and stared at my chart on FF this morning for about half an hour and cried.......is that normal or has TTC finally successed in completly stealing my sanity???? :cry::cry: Looks likes its more :sex: for me. Just for sake of it i did a OPK yesterday and it was negative and my CP definately feels more closed than it did the other day so i really have no idea what my stupid body is doing, im having a really crap day today, so sorry for the whinging :(

I am so NOT happy right now, i assumed i would be in the 2ww with you as i had 2 temp rises but then instead of getting a thrid one, it went down instead and then down again further this morning, so i dont think i have O'd yet as the temp i got this morning was definately NOT a post O temp, i just sat and stared at my chart on FF this morning for about half an hour and cried.......is that normal or has TTC finally successed in completly stealing my sanity???? :cry::cry: Looks likes its more :sex: for me. Just for sake of it i did a OPK yesterday and it was negative and my CP definately feels more closed than it did the other day so i really have no idea what my stupid body is doing, im having a really crap day today, so sorry for the whinging :(

Argh! How annoying. That happened to me last month where my body geared up for OV and then decided to wait another few days.

I know, im so annoyed/angry/upset about it, i thought i had everything timed so well, i guess all i can do now is :sex: until i get a confirmed rise, im getting exhausted though :rofl:

Keep it up sarah!!!! YOu can do it! Just keep doing your opks and having lots of fun sex! I start PIAC tomorrow, I am hoping I O on time this month, the last 3 months my cycle has been 2 days longer then the usual 31 I think it was cause I was always focusing on my temps and that the obsession of it pushed it off so now that I know its unlikely I will get pregnant I have felt more stress free and am hoping to O on CD17! Instead of 19. If I do I will get my postivie opk on cd15 or 16 so heres to hoping.

Yay I get to wear jeans to work for the next 2 weeks! Stampede time!!!!

Thanks Kelly, i hope you O on time this cycle too. I was actually just thinking a couple of hours ago that maybe i am being too obsessed about the whole thing and that is what is stressing my body and delaying O, i decided that i think i need to take a little bit of a chill pill but i think that might be easier said than done. I am so stuck in the "i want a baby and i want one right now" mode i am probably doing myself more harm than good :(

Will try to relax a little (note TRY) lol dont know whether it will work yet or not.

Hey guys, could I ask some advice on my charts please? I got 7 :bfp:s last week. Yesterday morning I started bleeding heavily and still am. Yesterday my temp was low, but still above the cover line. Today my temp jumped by almost 0.2 degrees... Could that be a good sign? Could I still be pg? Or am I clutching desperately at straws? Honesty welcomed! :) Thanks ladies. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->