Charters! How much can your O vary? 10 days early?

Eee! Did ya see what my chart did!! dashed lines cuz of CF but FF seems to think I ovulated. I'm still not completely convinced since I'm still feeling a little stuffy. We'll see what tomorrow brings!

I was just coming to check :haha: . That's quite a spike madame! You may end up having your baby-timing worked out for you despite your best efforts to wait lol. Can't wait to see what it does tomorrow :munch: .

Haha I know right! Looks like we're pretty in tune cycle Buddies too! I was up late for my grad tonight so we'll see what the morning brings a couple drinks too :S

I did! Actually feels like I finished now and it was so good to see the other students since we've all been desperate doing our last clinical experience, we haven't actually had classes all together since dec! Everyone looked so good all fancy, ppl kept on saying its hard to recognize each other outside of our sweats or scrubs and ponytailed hair!

Anyways still a good temp, took it a bit earlier than normal and on less sleep lol but I took one after a couple hours more of sleep and it was higher. So I just recorded the lowest one. Day by day!

I did! Actually feels like I finished now and it was so good to see the other students since we've all been desperate doing our last clinical experience, we haven't actually had classes all together since dec! Everyone looked so good all fancy, ppl kept on saying its hard to recognize each other outside of our sweats or scrubs and ponytailed hair!

Anyways still a good temp, took it a bit earlier than normal and on less sleep lol but I took one after a couple hours more of sleep and it was higher. So I just recorded the lowest one. Day by day!

Haha oops iPhone typo... Desperate, I meant separated !

Haha, dang phones. I can see how desperate could work there too lol.

Day 5 still looking good. Still feeling icky and woke up a lot last night but made sure I checked my temp lol my cm is pretty noticeable I haven't been charting long but I think usually I'm a lot drier. FF picked it up as an early pg sign (28%) and worth 8pts on the pg sign bar lol

Wait wait wait! It's kind of fun lol this time around I'm totally not obsessing, pretty proud lol

Yay for anti-obsession! lol All the VIP bells and whistles in my FF trial only helped to fuel my crazy :haha: so it's actually better for me to maintain w/o all that going on. Keep having fun with it doll!

Ya I only have 9 days left of the trial lol I check everyday if there's a new bell or whistle like you say to pick something up! The TWW is such a long one, but at least it's exciting and not stressing about every little thing!

Your phone hates you! :haha: Tried to click your chart and no dice. Love your avvie. I sparkly pink heart fur babies :) .

What the hell! I did it in my laptop and I swear the link worked hmmm...... And thanks finally figured out everything... Almost. I walked down the hpt aisle getting groceries... I refrained! Win!

I think it's fixed now I think i deleted the url part when i was trying to fix fonts etc. jesus

I think it's fixed now I think i deleted the url part when i was trying to fix fonts etc. jesus
:haha: I know! It's like a friggin' jigsaw puzzle! Lucky for me I like puzzles :rofl: . Oh you so win for not giving in to the eveels of the preggie test sirens! I see you like to walk the wire lady lol.

Let me just say this: I'm just glad they weren't on sale otherwise they woulda been mine ! :muahaha:

And then don't let them have a coupon to go along with the sale. It's practically criminal NOT to get them then :haha: .

I keep thinking about ordering some Wondfo's but I never quite get to it lol. I do keep a $store test or two around though for when I'll test which generally is a day or two before AF should show. If I get a second line on one of those I'll wait a day or so, maybe not lol, and confirm with a digi. Now, hoping there's some hCG rising in there this go around so I can execute my plan fully :icecream: .

Totally, sounds like a good plan! Your chart is looking mighty nice! Any symptoms making your brain hurt?

lol! Nah, none that are giving too hard of a kick to the old noggin' :) . Some here and there but time will tell it :munch: .

Well damn, four pages long? We're some chatty Cathy's aren't we? :haha:

Haha we sure are! Ya it's getting a little agonizing this wait and not getting all wrapped up in the hoopla of symptom spotting in some if the threads. I wish I could just be that :munch: guy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->