Charters! How much can your O vary? 10 days early?

You mean fallen as in fallen ill with a human parasite right? ;) lol jk well if this is all out if the ordinary for you it must be a good sign! Any other promising symtoms?

I wish I could say all of this was out of the norm for me but ever since I m/c'd last November I don't really seem to have a steady normal. The fun never stops I tell ya! lol

No kidding, it's not much of a comparison but coming off of bcp in nov/dec and I have no idea what's normal at all. Tralala a crazy we will go

Actually, I take that back. The emotional breakdown and other PMS symptoms make sure to keep their end of one cycle/beginning of a new cycle appointment each and every month :rolleyes: .

Haha I suppose right? Gotta at least make the hormone changes entertaining!

Don't they understand that I got Netflix streaming, I'm aces on the entertainment :haha: .

Shortest post baby, 19 days, longest 26 days.
Previous to baby, CD8-10, was CD 16 the month I fell pregnant.

Haha yes Netflix! Probably mor entertaining than symptom spotting but here we all are lol the bf just set up his Xbox to an American IP address so we get better stuff than the Canadian version

And I just discarded more temps my chart was irritating me... I like it better like that

Ok, cool. So you were ill CD's 14-20? Forgive me if you've said so already, bit of brain fog has got me :dohh: . B/c with the discards yeah, looks like you'd be on track with the O wait, and another TWW. No bueno on the two TWW's! Are you still BD'ing?

Not completely sick def those first couple days were pretty bad but those temps were so off they're better off not counting! Haha I wish it was two TWWs, if only twins worked like that lol! And ya kinda playing it by ear, don't want the bf to catch on hahah ssshhh!! I think he has but he's totally going with it lol who freakin knows

Seriously? I just want my temp to go up already! :brat:

Blah, that's no good when our bodies get all " :coffee: Screw it, I'll take my sweet time!" Then they blow raspberries at us and fling sand in our eyes :wacko: . I'm sorry O seems to be taking the long way around darlin' :awww: . Maybe around CD27?

Me, I had my customary meltdown this morning :cry: .

Ya it, holding out on me! One thing I was excited for with my old O was that my cycles looked a lot shorter, man 35-40 days is long

And no meltdowns! Not over til it's over!

There we go on the upswing!! Yay TWW again!

Same to you!! I see yours went up too!! Eee

I know! Definitely not what I expected and am hesitant to look too much into it.

Ya I'm not getting crazy this time around... Not symptom spotting unless I'm hurling over the toilet or something dramatic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->