Charters! How much can your O vary? 10 days early?

Hahah I was just coming to write! So the 36.12 I got right when I woke up but I think I was sleeping with my mouth open cuz my nose is still stuffy. So I took it again 5 mins later with my mouth shut without moving and it was 36.28... So either way its good, potential implantation or another temp above the cover line, curious to see what tomorrow am does!

And ps your temps looking pretty happy floating up there!

Yeah, temping is like some sort of tv melodrama lol. And I noticed the floaties too, hope that's a first sign of my bebe :) .

Me too, FX for you! Well now in doubting my chart, another lovely lady in another thread took a peek because of the dip and she reckons that FF will move my O date, closer to my normal (24-26cd) which is still 3- 5 days away :brat: she says that compared to my other cycles my post O temps are not high enough, as they are usually above 36.5. Any ideas? I think it looks pretty biphasic now... But now I'm worried ill have a few low ones and then actually O next week... Argh! Then a whole new TWW if we even have the right timing!!

Hmm, well it's certainly possible that you haven't O'd yet but I just am not getting that feeling. I've certainly been wrong before! :haha: I have to wonder if as your body continues to find it's normal w/o the hormones if your temps will be higher/lower than usual sometimes. Really the only way we're going to know is to wait it out :sad2: . When in doubt, BD! I'd go for every other day if it was me either until O was truly confirmed or AF came a callin'. Since your LP has been 11 days those last two cycles, if AF doesn't show CD25 that might be your "Dammit! I seriously didn't O already?!" peak moment. Also, your AF on your last two cycles has been 7 and 8 days long with red flow while this cycle you only had red flow 3 days and spotting 2 days. Sooooo, with all my blah-blah and yakity-yak, I do think it's possible that you haven't O'd but I'm not convinced. I say sit back, attempt to relax (I know, yeah right lol), have a beer and some Slutty Brownies and wait :beer: .

Oh! And if you don't have any fertile CF at these points I highly recommend PreSeed :thumbup: . And all of this of course is in case you've decided to give WTT the finger :rofl: .

Yup more waiting... As for the flow, I did start spotting during my Previous LP so some of those days might be off, only by 1 probably unless my LP is crazy... We shall seeeeeeeeeee I feel like I did O but you never can be too certain. Grumble.

Tick-tock it is then! The waiting is rough. I've got maybe five more days until I either see a BFP or AF. Where's my brownies...

Those brownies look amazing!! Totally my kind of dessert! I would live to give WTT and ntnp the :finger: but the bf would like a few things in order... I think 9 mo is a good buffer time to figure a few things out!

Ugh still not sure what's going on! Just hovering over the cover line. This morning I was tweaking my chart and if I were to discard the temp after my 'o' because I was pretty sick my crosshairs disappear and my fertile time changes to start tomorrow... But at the same time around o your immune system is supposed to take a hit.... More waiting more waiting and trying to get a few sneaky bd in hahah this chart is so messed up I think it's a good excuse to 'slip up!'... Oops did I say that out loud lol.

But really, how fair is it that when he asked if I might be preggers when I had some of those symptoms he said 'weeellll you better not be teasing me!' I wouldn't be teasing if you'd just admit you wanna try! Argh lol

Sorry rant over :brat: I just want this cycle to be over, it's confusing my little brain.

Ugh! I hate cycles that take on that air of drag-on and on and on :dohh: . 11 day LP seems to be your trend. Maybe temps falling b/c AF will show in 3? Damn this waiting!

And I think guys get all freaked out and don't like to verbalize stuff like TTC lol. The magnitude of the undertaking gets next to 'em methinks :) .

Ya I'm over it just gonna let it play out, it'll be what it'll be. And ya guys aren't very clear with much. Haha but that's why we love em!

The official under the cover line temp is here... Now is it AF or O coming up, I did def have EWCM yesterday...

The suspense of your chart is helping to get me through the last few days of my TWW if it makes you feel any better :D .

Ooh yours is looking good!! Is that maybe triphasic now??! Lookin good lovely! I just discarded the three first temps when I was sick. Take those crosshairs off and take the chance to catch this eggie... I bet I'll just O tomorrow or something random... My avg is cd 26 so I might as well try it out lol and if AF doesn't show and my temp hasn't done anything by may 1 ill just test anyways I suppose

Still looking good! I'm, guess what?! Still waiting lol. Getting more bd in than usual though so can't complain ;)

Whew, I'm pooped! Long day running around plus it's full of rainy grayness, ick. If I haven't told you, I don't do so well when there's no sun lol. Ah, yes, I do indeed see you're still waiting, boooo! As for my chart, meh, we'll see! Charts are such teasy bitches :haha: . I'll tell you what though, I've either fallen or progesterone is mounting some sort of insane attack on me 'cause I am whopped out of my mind these last two days and PMS (or something like it [-o< ) is tearing me up and down, ugh! I can deal with all that just fine though if it's all related to being fell :winkwink: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->