Charting group!

Milosmommy, did you test again?
I finally have crosshairs again. I'm scared to temp in the morning. I'm going to be so disappointed if I get another temp drop

I'm also scared to temp tomorrow, but that's because my chart looks "great" and tomorrow is when a new cycle is due to start. I was pretty sure FF underestimated ovulation at CD 16, I've thought it was CD 17 all cycle. So with my 10-day LP, tomorrow is when a new one is due. If my temp plummets overnight, I'll know it's onto cycle #5. Equally apprehensive about going to the bathroom... really hope things stay up for both of us!

Milosmommy, did you test again?
I finally have crosshairs again. I'm scared to temp in the morning. I'm going to be so disappointed if I get another temp drop

I'm also scared to temp tomorrow, but that's because my chart looks "great" and tomorrow is when a new cycle is due to start. I was pretty sure FF underestimated ovulation at CD 16, I've thought it was CD 17 all cycle. So with my 10-day LP, tomorrow is when a new one is due. If my temp plummets overnight, I'll know it's onto cycle #5. Equally apprehensive about going to the bathroom... really hope things stay up for both of us!

Fx for both of you to get nice high temps tomorrow!!!

Thanks Lisk. I completely understand clandestine. Fx for tomorrow

Do you ladies know if there's a thread where ladies who are/were pregnant posted their charts? I'd like to compare mine to charts showing pregnancy! I'm losing hope fast now that I have two temps that dropped below coverline.

Do you ladies know if there's a thread where ladies who are/were pregnant posted their charts? I'd like to compare mine to charts showing pregnancy! I'm losing hope fast now that I have two temps that dropped below coverline.

You can search on fertility friend for charts. There is a "find charts like yours" feature that is pretty cool. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/cg/

Uuuggh so secretly mad at DH right now!! I was pleased to see that my temps were high again today, but then I found that he didn't turn the heat down before bed last night (which gets turned down every other night) but I wanted to know if you could tell me what the opened circle on my chart means rather then the solid?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 3
@mindgames77 the open circle indicates something you told FF indicates your temp may be wonky... could be the time you took it or one of the symptoms (e.g. sleep deprivation).

AFM... temp still up, but not optimistic at all. BFN for the I-can't-even-keep-track-of-how-many-days-in-a-row. Exhausted, presumably from all the running around the past few weeks. Just desperately want a day off, made plans to take one yesterday and ended up spending 7 hours in two shifts at the hospital with my FIL, who's having a minor complication from his surgery. Going to work all weekend, to try to make up for all the time lost - missing my own deadlines, which is adding to my defeatist attitude. Here's hoping cycle 5 does not start today and that my Mrs. Cranky Pants attitude is only temporary.

Uuuggh so secretly mad at DH right now!! I was pleased to see that my temps were high again today, but then I found that he didn't turn the heat down before bed last night (which gets turned down every other night) but I wanted to know if you could tell me what the opened circle on my chart means rather then the solid?

I believe it means you temped at a different time than normal.

@mindgames77 the open circle indicates something you told FF indicates your temp may be wonky... could be the time you took it or one of the symptoms (e.g. sleep deprivation).

AFM... temp still up, but not optimistic at all. BFN for the I-can't-even-keep-track-of-how-many-days-in-a-row. Exhausted, presumably from all the running around the past few weeks. Just desperately want a day off, made plans to take one yesterday and ended up spending 7 hours in two shifts at the hospital with my FIL, who's having a minor complication from his surgery. Going to work all weekend, to try to make up for all the time lost - missing my own deadlines, which is adding to my defeatist attitude. Here's hoping cycle 5 does not start today and that my Mrs. Cranky Pants attitude is only temporary.

Looking at your chart it could be that you didn't implant until CD 9 so could still be early for a BFP. What kind of tests are you using?

I thought about possible implantation on CD 9, too. Had massive cramping the evening of CD 9-11, but only between dinnertime and bedtime. Have done the math, IF that was implantation - would be tomorrow or Monday at the earliest for a +HPT. Even knowing that, my optimism is just shot. Been irritable/ cranky something fierce most of this week.

I have the Wondfo IC that I have been using every day with FMU and two ClearBlue digitals, in case I ever see anything that remotely looks like a BFP on one of them. So far I've never seen the slightest hint of anything on the ICs, other than the control line.

And quick update - my sore/ tender boobs have just returned. Usually that's a good indication there will be no witch today. So, FX here... maintaining cautious optimism, but will not be doing a :happydance: quite yet.

And I just learned how to do this on another thread:
:gun: + :witch: = :happydance:

I temped at 6am like every single morning. Not even a minute late. So I don't know why else it would be there....

Hi ladies, I thought this would be a good thread to post in ... If you look at my chart I had a huge temp drop today which is only cd 8?? ... Since yesterday I've had mild to moderate cramping ... Since my chemical in November my cycles have averaged to 33 days ... Anyone know why I might've got this drop in temp at such an early stage? Af just finished 3 days ago ... Thanks :)

Hi ladies, I thought this would be a good thread to post in ... If you look at my chart I had a huge temp drop today which is only cd 8?? ... Since yesterday I've had mild to moderate cramping ... Since my chemical in November my cycles have averaged to 33 days ... Anyone know why I might've got this drop in temp at such an early stage? Af just finished 3 days ago ... Thanks :)

I could be wrong but I think estrogen kicks in after your AF finishes so you should see lower temps now until ovulation.

I temped at 6am like every single morning. Not even a minute late. So I don't know why else it would be there....

Does FF have the time correct in today's entry? Sometimes it doesn't save the time right for me. Or did you out anything in the specifics such as "sleep deprived?"

I could be wrong but I think estrogen kicks in after your AF finishes so you should see lower temps now until ovulation.

Hmm ok ... Thanks ... I just look at other ladies charts and it doesn't seem to be normal ... Oh well! Wait and see I guess :)

I thought about possible implantation on CD 9, too. Had massive cramping the evening of CD 9-11, but only between dinnertime and bedtime. Have done the math, IF that was implantation - would be tomorrow or Monday at the earliest for a +HPT. Even knowing that, my optimism is just shot. Been irritable/ cranky something fierce most of this week.

I have the Wondfo IC that I have been using every day with FMU and two ClearBlue digitals, in case I ever see anything that remotely looks like a BFP on one of them. So far I've never seen the slightest hint of anything on the ICs, other than the control line.

And quick update - my sore/ tender boobs have just returned. Usually that's a good indication there will be no witch today. So, FX here... maintaining cautious optimism, but will not be doing a :happydance: quite yet.

LOL at :gun: + :witch: = :happydance:

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you. You really deserve a BFP this month!

I had that dip at 6dpo and wondered if it was implantation But I had really painful cramping on 8dpo. I also got a negative at 8dpo. So I'm betting I didn't implant until 8dpo. Then finally got a bfp 3 days later. Got fingers crossed for you :hugs:

hi can I join you guys ? what are your views about my chart ? as I am having brown spotting when I wipe only very lil....

hi can I join you guys ? what are your views about my chart ? as I am having brown spotting when I wipe only very lil....

I'm having the same and have been on and off for 3 days :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->