Charting group!

Ugh, I'm an addict too. But really forcing myself not to test until tomorrow! With the bfn yesterday it gave me some courage to skip testing for today. Plus I just have one early detection test left so I don't wanna waste it!

I have two CB digitals on standby, in the event I ever get a BFP on an IC, but nothing so far... just add a metallic taste to my list of non-symptoms... and cannot get it to go away for the life of me

Hi,
I was wondering if you ladies could take a look at my chart? This is my first month religiously testing, 6am every morning. Ovulation detected, and I am currently 6 do. Had a temp dip below cover line yesterday, and back up today...not sure what that means. My main question, is why is it pink from 1dpo until now, under "stats"? It's the same pink they use for during your period, but I don't have my period, nor have I accidentally checked that I did. Is it normal?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 7
Testing in about 4 more hours! Hope to come post a bfp :yipee:

Mind games- this is my first month too. I had two dips. I've read that it's fairly normal to get a dip either a few days after O, or about midway through your luteal phase. From what I've seen, it's supposed to be a surge of estrogen. Or if pregnant, could be implantation. But not all women/pregnancies get an implantation dip.
As for the pink in the stats, I have no idea :?

Hi,
I was wondering if you ladies could take a look at my chart? This is my first month religiously testing, 6am every morning. Ovulation detected, and I am currently 6 do. Had a temp dip below cover line yesterday, and back up today...not sure what that means. My main question, is why is it pink from 1dpo until now, under "stats"? It's the same pink they use for during your period, but I don't have my period, nor have I accidentally checked that I did. Is it normal?

The "stats" are based on your average cycle length. If you didn't have a previous cycle then the program estimates a new cycle start, based on averages of the general population. The estimates get more accurate, as you chart more data and the software gets to know you, so to speak.

The dip below coverline, as Milosmommy said is from a mid-luteal phase estrogen rise. They are normal, but somewhat uncommon. I read (because I had a major one myself, this cycle) that they occur in 11% of non-pregnant charts and 23% of pregnant ones. No cause for concern and unfortunately not specific enough to tell if pregnant or not, based on that alone.

:nope: bfn this morning :( I know it's still early, but don't think it'll be my month :?

8-9 DPO... my chart looks like an etch-a-sketch. BFN, tired and everything above my chest feels sore. Forgot to turn heat back on before we went to sleep, retemped at 6 AM and got 97.73, just confusing myself. Decided to try an OPK when I tested with an HPT this morning and it was the darkest one yet. Think I've collected enough random bits to stay optimistic?

A few people say they see something. And there was a line in person. But I saw no color. I took it out of the case at 10mins and still couldn't confirm any color. So after 20 mins of drying, the test line is super pink. But still gonna discard that since its dry :wacko:

Attachments

• 9rn82g.jpg
    9rn82g.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 8
  • zvpud.jpg
    zvpud.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 6
8-9 DPO... my chart looks like an etch-a-sketch. BFN, tired and everything above my chest feels sore. Forgot to turn heat back on before we went to sleep, retemped at 6 AM and got 97.73, just confusing myself. Decided to try an OPK when I tested with an HPT this morning and it was the darkest one yet. Think I've collected enough random bits to stay optimistic?

You're still above coverline! :thumbup:

Another chart question! What does the dashed line mean??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 2

Is 6 AM when you usually temp? I'm not sure that today's temp is telling us anything based on the wonky morning you had. Fx your temp is nice and high tomorrow morning.

How long is your LP usually?

A few people say they see something. And there was a line in person. But I saw no color. I took it out of the case at 10mins and still couldn't confirm any color. So after 20 mins of drying, the test line is super pink. But still gonna discard that since its dry :wacko:

Was there a line in person before you took it out of the test holder? Fx it gets darker! Your temps are nice and high still which is great.

Clandestine. I think a dark opk is a good sign. It doesn't always but pregnant women get positive OPKs so it could be.
Milosmommy, I see something but don't know about colour. I say keep testing

Was there a line in person before you took it out of the test holder? Fx it gets darker! Your temps are nice and high still which is great.

yeah, i could see the line within a few minutes of peeing on it (didnt show up right away). i couldnt see any color so i waited a few more minutes before taking it out. when i took it out it still didnt look like it had any color :shrug:
i might just start testing every day with the 200miu tests. if its not our month this month i wanna get some better ones. these were from a friend, so cant complain if i pee on them all :D lol

Is 6 AM when you usually temp? I'm not sure that today's temp is telling us anything based on the wonky morning you had. Fx your temp is nice and high tomorrow morning.

How long is your LP usually?

I usually temp at 5 AM, which was the 97.45 on my chart - I re-temped at 6 AM out of curiosity. Whenever I multi-temp, I always use the lowest one, would rather think I'm out and get a BFP, then get optimistic only to get my hopes dashed by my witch. I agree today's temp was wonky, just at that point in a cycle where everything seems to be an extreme high or low.

My LP from last cycle - only one I tracked so far - was right at 10 days. I think FF is estimated O a day early, I think it was CD 17 (and so does countdowntopregnancy, where I keep a duplicate chart). Will likely know something by Friday or Saturday.

Clandestine. I think a dark opk is a good sign. It doesn't always but pregnant women get positive OPKs so it could be.
Milosmommy, I see something but don't know about colour. I say keep testing

It's dark, but still negative. Last I checked it might actually be the darkest I've had all cycle - even leading up to ovulation! I know it's not confirmatory of anything, but it better than just a BFN and wonky temp!

Smiley number 4 this morning. I think the smileys are mocking me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->