Charting group!

hi can I join you guys ? what are your views about my chart ? as I am having brown spotting when I wipe only very lil....

Looked at your chart and unfortunately you are in the "wait to see what happens tomorrow boat" with me. Your temp staying up is great, as is nothing but spotting for you. It looks like as of this morning, you're still in your LP - FX it's due to pregnancy!

:hi: tulip. Hello other ladies. Clandestine, fx you implanted at 9dpo and its just too early.
Afm- I had exactly the same temp as yesterday so I hope that means they will stay up this time and I am 4dpo.

Ok you were right, it changed the time I took it, but the circle is now solid once I fixed it. What do you ladies think the chances of the rise in temp being at least somewhat natural? We usually turn our heat down to 19.5 Celsius at night, but it was at 22.5 Celsius. I know tomorrow will reveal the truth, but I want to be able to hold onto hope until then!

today my temperature slightly went up...no more spotting no af yet...

Ok you were right, it changed the time I took it, but the circle is now solid once I fixed it. What do you ladies think the chances of the rise in temp being at least somewhat natural? We usually turn our heat down to 19.5 Celsius at night, but it was at 22.5 Celsius. I know tomorrow will reveal the truth, but I want to be able to hold onto hope until then!

I don't see much of a difference in temp when the room temp varies by 1 or 2 degrees but probably everyone is different. What was your temp like this morning?

Why is it always the case that the days you really need an accurate temp, everything goes wrong to screw it up. Got woken up multiple times last night including close to my temp time, so I'm pretty sure today's temp is wildly inaccurate. And of course FF decides to give me crosshairs based on today's temp. Oh how I love getting my hopes up ...

Why is it always the case that the days you really need an accurate temp, everything goes wrong to screw it up. Got woken up multiple times last night including close to my temp time, so I'm pretty sure today's temp is wildly inaccurate. And of course FF decides to give me crosshairs based on today's temp. Oh how I love getting my hopes up ...

I saw your crosshairs and started to get so excited for you. FX they hang around!

Nice! Have you tested?

I did with SMU but that was veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy diluted almost white that was BFN :nope:

Tulip, I'm still in the boat with you... except mine went slightly down, but still in normal LP range. Also went back to bed until 8 AM and was 98.04, so I know my usual 5 AM temp was accurate enough that I'm definitely still in LP temp range.

AFM... 12-13 DPO, :witch: now 1-2 days late. Had a 30 day cycle last go around due to ovulating late on CD 20, and ovulated on CD 16-17 this time. FF is giving me 71 points for "early pregnancy signs" but think last time was up somewhere like this too. Still not optimistic, feel like my body is playing tricks on me.

I saw your crosshairs and started to get so excited for you. FX they hang around!

Nice! Have you tested?

I did with SMU but that was veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy diluted almost white that was BFN :nope:

Tulip, I'm still in the boat with you... except mine went slightly down, but still in normal LP range. Also went back to bed until 8 AM and was 98.04, so I know my usual 5 AM temp was accurate enough that I'm definitely still in LP temp range.

AFM... 12-13 DPO, :witch: now 1-2 days late. Had a 30 day cycle last go around due to ovulating late on CD 20, and ovulated on CD 16-17 this time. FF is giving me 71 points for "early pregnancy signs" but think last time was up somewhere like this too. Still not optimistic, feel like my body is playing tricks on me.

I pray that we all get our BFP'S so FX...:hugs: I had just put spotting for yesterday FF gave me 2 points :haha::haha: hahahahha am weak student :winkwink: your chart looks good just stay positive...I usually spot before my period but that spotting gets heavier without any break like from light brown- dark brown- red with in few hours....but this time its quite strange for me yesterday I had started spotting which was very very light brown just only when I wiped I thought that af is on her way and after few hours it ill get heavier...but that was just for few hours then stopped nothing more even if I wipe...no af today no more spotting...but yeah cramps are here...and I dont know I am feeling that af is on her way...:dust::dust::dust::dust:

My temp went below my coverline today (AF still isn't due until tuesday). :(

My temp dropped slightly this morning but still above coverline, and our heat WAS turned down last night!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 7
My last 2 temps are screwy .. I don't know what's going on ... And I have af type cramps for last 3 days??? Just finished af ....

Milosmommy have you still been testing? Line still getting darker? Hoping that dip doesn't mean anything.
Afm- I am 5 dpo. My temp has stayed exactly the same for the last 3 days and no my thermometer is not broken. I tested 2 and a half hours later when I got up and it was .2 degrees higher. My temps have been zigzagging so much it kind of weirded me out.

Well... took my temp 30 min earlier than normal and had crap sleep again last night but temp is still above the coverline. Cautiously optimistic...

FX for you LisK and Babyrogers that you both get to keep your crosshairs!

How are you today MilosMommy7?

AFM... CD 30, 13-14 DPO (longest cycle was 30 days, due to late ovulation and only had a 10 day LP previously)... and still getting BFNs with FMU. Trying to keep myself busy with catching up at work, still seeing FIL at hospital daily. Too tired to care too much, can't help but feel like my witch is playing evil tricks this cycle. Have promised my husband to get beta-hCG and progesterone labs on Thursday (16-17 DPO) if nothing changes between now and then.

AFM... CD 30, 13-14 DPO (longest cycle was 30 days, due to late ovulation and only had a 10 day LP previously)... and still getting BFNs with FMU. Trying to keep myself busy with catching up at work, still seeing FIL at hospital daily. Too tired to care too much, can't help but feel like my witch is playing evil tricks this cycle. Have promised my husband to get beta-hCG and progesterone labs on Thursday (16-17 DPO) if nothing changes between now and then.

There's no way you ovulated on CD 21 is there?

There's no way you ovulated on CD 21 is there?

I hope not, because our marathon would have stopped too soon! Objectively, I don't think so - I had LP-range temps for 4 days prior to the massive dip. Minimum of 3 days, because I think FF is off by a day and that it was CD 17 (they're saying 16). Maybe that dip was a fallback rise? My cervical fluid was back to creamy by CD 21 - it also peaked on CD 16-17. I guess we'll see...

Edited note: the 30 day cycle last go-around was a fluke for me. I usually have really regular 27-28 day cycles, would be crazy for them to suddenly start talking a walk - right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->