Charting group!

This is no longer looking good is it?:nope:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 5
@LisK, I think your body is getting more determined to ovulate. At least the spacing between attempts is decreasing, so each time you've not ovulated it's immediately trying again. I hope #4 is your magic number!

This is no longer looking good is it?:nope:

How long are you cycles? It's impossible to tell, because of the missing temp data, but I'd almost think you ovulated before you started temping this cycle. Have you tested, yet?

I started temping before I ovulated for sure, I started taking OPKS at 9dpo and I have on average a 32 day cycle, sometimes longer, sometimes shorter. I'd say that my luteal phase is pretty close to the average 14 days After ovulation. My period is due on the 7th.

Two very faint :bfp:s this morning!
Fingers crossed for you guys, and that these get darker :yipee:

5am fmu. My phone doesn't pick up good color :?

Attachments

• 2ut1e77.jpg
    2ut1e77.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 2j2gitk.jpg
    2j2gitk.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 7
im hoping tomorrow's test is darker. or at least gets darker as i keep testing through the weekend.

clandestine, did you test today?

Congrats, Milosmommy!!!

I've really been testing daily for three or four days now, all BFNs. Will just keep testing and see if the witch shows tomorrow or Saturday. Not at all optimistic, think it's a defense mechanism, so I'm not devastated when a new cycle starts. FX it doesn't, but would rather be pleasantly shocked than disappointed.

Yay! Congrats milosmommy! Looking forward to the next test.
My temps went up today and yesterday. Hope it goes up even more the next couple days and I will finally get my crosshairs. Fx.

Congrats, Milosmommy!!!

I've really been testing daily for three or four days now, all BFNs. Will just keep testing and see if the witch shows tomorrow or Saturday. Not at all optimistic, think it's a defense mechanism, so I'm not devastated when a new cycle starts. FX it doesn't, but would rather be pleasantly shocked than disappointed.

With yesterday's bfn, and being on the fence about "symptoms", I was expecting to really be out this month. Today's tests were a total shocker. Got everything crossed for you :hugs:

Yay! Congrats milosmommy! Looking forward to the next test.
My temps went up today and yesterday. Hope it goes up even more the next couple days and I will finally get my crosshairs. Fx.

Good luck! Hope the temps stay up for you :dust:

Congrats, Milosmommy!!!

With yesterday's bfn, and being on the fence about "symptoms", I was expecting to really be out this month. Today's tests were a total shocker. Got everything crossed for you :hugs:

I know I'm still running warm... FX my temp stays above my coverline... as long as it does, I'll stay a little optimistic. Has actually been the fastest TWW on record for me, just too much going on elsewhere.

Thanks Clandestine and milosmommy. Fx your temps stay up Clandestine.

Milosmommy, did you test again?
I finally have crosshairs again. I'm scared to temp in the morning. I'm going to be so disappointed if I get another temp drop

Yep, tested this afternoon after getting different tests :dance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member