Charting group!

What on earth is going on with my temps?? My period is due tomorrow, I'm 14dpo today, and started spotting at 12dpo and still am, but only when I check my CM. none when I wipe or anything.

If my period is coming, then why I am going back up above my coverline? (Or is it normal?)

Strange - have you tested?

Medical websites say home tests are most accurate when you're a week overdue... major discovery of mine this morning after my I've-lost-count-of-how-many-BFNs-I've-seen-this-cycle. And still no :witch: and now 3-4 days over due, CD 31, and presumably 14-15 DPO.

@LisK... forgot I had a duplicate chart on countdowntopregnancy, which estimated ovulation on CD 16 (hence the "range" I use); whereas FF estimated at CD 17, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't CD 21. If by some fluke it was, will know tomorrow... at this point would be happy to know something, anything. This waiting has gotten me numb to this whole thing this cycle.

It's strange that your LP is varying in length. From what I have read that is relatively uncommon. Have you tried a different brand of test? Maybe your Wondfos are bad.

First, congrats! Because I'm certain you are going to keep those crosshairs on your chart!

And this morning... I can't even bear to update my chart at the moment. We had work done in our house that covered everything in dust - washed duvet cover, but not comforter, still have dust clearing the HVAC system, etc. And DH and I are still having allergy fits off and on, so he switched from our medium weight comforter to a light blanket and it's been so warm we had the AC on overnight for the first time in weeks... And I'm desperately hoping that's why my temp plummeted to 97.18 at 5 am, but I've convinced myself that means a new cycle will start today within hours of my boob soreness vanishing (still here, at the moment - and no cramps or anything). I was so upset and have been so exhausted from all the running around and catching up on work, I defiantly went back to sleep until 930 am and my temperature at waking pt. 2 was 98.77 - higher than any temp at any time of day all cycle, including this past Saturday, when I felt so hot I checked it mid-afternoon because I was certain I had a fever... it was only 98.64 then. This is why I'm not a fan of multitemping and don't know why I can't stop myself from doing it. Either I will start a new cycle today and worry about why my LP is so inconsistent tomorrow or I will have to wait and see what happens tomorrow morning, just like every day since I was expecting a new cycle on Saturday. I did get a 3-pack of FRERs last night, but seems like a waste of money to use one today, ditto with blood tests. If this doesn't sort itself out today I'll try the FRER if my temp goes back in LP range on any day and if this situation persists until Monday, I'll pay for labs then.

Starting to wonder if my body faked me out with apparently normal cycles in Oct (28 days) and Nov (27 days) and is only now sorting out the hormonal mess caused by 9 years of no cycles from Depo Provera and progesterone-only mini-pills... at least I know I am ovulating, thanks to BBT charting? I guess that's the one thing I don't have to worry about?

Need a stiff drink and it's not even 1130 am here!

FF says "Slight changes in your environment or sleeping conditions, however, can impact your temperature range from cycle to cycle. Changing your waking time, using heavier or lighter blankets, turning on (or off) the air conditioning or heat, or seasonal changes can change the range of your temperatures."

FX it was all of the changes to your sleeping environment that caused the temp dip!

Did you just stop hormonal bc in September? It could be that your cycles are still sorting themselves out. Honestly, a longer LP is probably a good thing -- 10 days is borderline -- although I'm sure that doesn't make you feel any better right now. I think your strategy of waiting until Monday for bloodwork is a good idea - fx you get a BFP before then!

And I just turned off the AC because it's lovely out, and I wanted to open the windows... it was set to 68F overnight.

I put a note in my journal about experimenting with FF's chart analyzer settings... but doesn't improve my current limbo!

My last pill was Oct 12th and had a cycle exactly 28 days later, but had symptoms of ovulation straight away (first two weeks off the pill) and had crazy progesterone-driven symptoms last half of even that first cycle. And the pills I was on allege "no delay in return to fertility" and everything seemed to agree with that. Not at all sure of it anymore. I do agree that a longer LP is better, as 10 was short enough to make me nervous. As of tomorrow my LP will be at the max of "normal" - but I suppose it's better to be too long than too short. And now, almost 2 pm and other than what turned out to be gas cramps... not a thing has changed, boobs still tender (normal for LP for me), still physically feel a bit warm... and no sign of impending :witch: just feel like today is one of the longest days of my life and really hope by tomorrow morning, I have anything that points more specifically in one direction or another.

girls I need help please!!! I posted this in a thread and no one has responded yet:

I got my smiley on clearblue Monday morning, but my cm wasn't AS egg whitey as last time I ovulated. according to my temps.. I have not ovulated, however, today... a little more than 36 hours after i got my initial smiley, i'm having shary ovary pain... could it be I am ovulating today?? should I bd tonight when the hubbs gets home or will I be too late??? I do have some ewcm today... just a little... yesterday was creamy... the day before (monday with the positive opk) I had a little ewcm, as much as today actually...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/40e81b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I haven't ovulated yet because my temp went down today from yesterday.. right??? thats how it works? So its possible I'm ovulating today??? even though I got my smiley monday morning???

I have been preparing for this ovulation, I dont want to miss it.

mindgames77, sorry about your witch showing up! ugh!!!

Yes you could be ovulating today. OPKs mean you are ovulating in the next 12-48 hours.

@Jesschuck - did you have other positive OPKs after Monday? OPKs don't work for me, so I can't help you much there. I do know you can get a positive and not actually ovulate and get a subsequent positive, assuming of course you ever get positives... back to the part where I don't get them at all.

I get positives, in December I had 6.. all throughout the month from beginning to to end. The final one was right. This time I got only one. and yes it was only monday... but I have had ovulation pain last night and all day today... sharp twinges in my ovaries...

I get cramping before ovulation - I'd keep checking with the OPKs if they work for you, definitely wouldn't slack off in the baby making department... just my opinion.

And thoughts on my own circumstances... as it's now after 6 pm and still nothing that looks like a new cycle starting... the implantation calculator on countdowntopregnancy.com said it's "less common" but still possible that implantation from my ovulation date could have been as late as Feb. 3rd - three days ago. And since it takes 4-5 days after implantation to get a positive test... maybe I'm not out after all? Tomorrow is day 4... FX ladies, FX!

So I was suspicious of my o date because it was only a .13 degree temp rise so I added watery (only kind I got and not much) cm to Cd 57 and it moved my crosshairs to the day I thought made more sense. 7dpo now. I'm ok with that

Hi ladies, pls may I join you for some advice.
Please look at my chart and see what you think of it, when did i ovulate? why has my temp fallen? is the spotting Im having AF early?

My Ovulation Chart

And thoughts on my own circumstances... as it's now after 6 pm and still nothing that looks like a new cycle starting... the implantation calculator on countdowntopregnancy.com said it's "less common" but still possible that implantation from my ovulation date could have been as late as Feb. 3rd - three days ago. And since it takes 4-5 days after implantation to get a positive test... maybe I'm not out after all? Tomorrow is day 4... FX ladies, FX!

Fingers and toes crossed! What did your temp do this morning?

Please look at my chart and see what you think of it, when did i ovulate? why has my temp fallen? is the spotting Im having AF early?

My Ovulation Chart

Looks like your temp bounced back up today, but did you get a positive OPK yesterday? If yes, then perhaps you are about to ovulate?

My Ovulation Chart

I'm not sure you've ovulated yet, especially looking at your coverline from last cycle (~98.0) - your temps now seem like your pre-ovulation temps last time and there's no clear biphasic pattern yet.

Fingers and toes crossed! What did your temp do this morning?

Temp at 5 am 97.58 (normal LP temp for me), temp at 715 am was 98.20 (when I actually got up)... and a BFN on a FRER at CD 33 and 16-17 DPO, now 6 days late. I give up, I do, LOL. Blood tests on Monday if all else fails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->