Charting group!

Clandestine, it looks to me like you should have ovulated cycle day 16.... FF set your ovulation date on cycle day 17, but theres is not three temperature rises AFTER cycle day 17, theres two, and a drop... how confusing!!! Not everyone gets a positive pregnancy test 13 dpo, hang in there, as long as af doesn't show you are still in the race :)

Leanne, I'm always bugging my husband to BD, not just to get pregnant, but because my drive is always raging... I feel like a 15 year old boy all the time lol

Tried checking my cervical position today! Its high and soft, but not sure if its open or not! Its got a little dip in the middle does this mean its open? Never done this before. Thanks! Hope you ladies are okay today x

So much for my 28-day cycles! I'm now CD 30, 13 DPO (per FF) and 12 DPO (per countdowntopregnancy.com). My temps are still up, nipples still sensitive/sore, starving every day for days now... and BFNs on Wondfos for a week and an FRER yesterday and today. I was looking at my own chart in a big picture sort of way and I'm starting to think I could have ovulated as late as CD 19 - what do you all think??? Have already decided to get hCG and progesterone labs on Monday or Tuesday if this hasn't sorted itself out by then! I think I'm starting to understand the person that said ttc should be prescribed to cure people of impatience!

What happens when you disregard the open circle temp on the 25th? Does FF change the crosshairs?

It moves it to CD 20, with dotted crosshairs instead of solid (and my OPKs on CD 16-17 were never really positive, just as the closest to it they ever got and they went to faint right afterwards. Interesting story about the temp of the 25th... My temp was 97.33 at 6 a.m., but I went to sleep really late and didn't sleep well at all and with my mouth wide open, because my nose was stuffed up (rare for me), then I retook at it at 9 a.m., after three+ hours of coma-like sleep, and got a 97.90, which was the one I kept.

EDIT: I just checked countdowntopregnancy.com where I have another chart (duplicate, to see if the dates jived) and that's the first time they've agreed on an ovulation date!

I think I'm still covered for CD 20, though I only have 28 day cycles, so that seems like a short LP (at least in theory). That could definitely explain all my BFNs, because that would only make me 10 DPO!!!

ya, i know! I was so mad, I was like, "another smiley!!!! I'm ready to take a pregnancy test because I thought I already ovulated and now I'm back to square 1!!!!!!????" broke my heart lol.

:hugs: That's poo x

I am still not getting any action, finally felt better last night to be told by my husband that he wasn't able to BD as he had bad squits! OMG Literally not once this cycle!

I haven't had that yet, ttc, but I've had random months like that - just busy, stress, illness, etc. and it made me crazy even then! I hope you both get back up and running SOON!

Leanne, I'm always bugging my husband to BD, not just to get pregnant, but because my drive is always raging... I feel like a 15 year old boy all the time lol

That's so good though, wish we were like this a bit more! Still no action for me.... I am on CD15 now so we need to get a move on! lol

ya, i know! I was so mad, I was like, "another smiley!!!! I'm ready to take a pregnancy test because I thought I already ovulated and now I'm back to square 1!!!!!!????" broke my heart lol.

:hugs: That's poo x

I am still not getting any action, finally felt better last night to be told by my husband that he wasn't able to BD as he had bad squits! OMG Literally not once this cycle!

I haven't had that yet, ttc, but I've had random months like that - just busy, stress, illness, etc. and it made me crazy even then! I hope you both get back up and running SOON!

Thanks, and good luck testing your chart is still looking so promising!

Tried checking my cervical position today! Its high and soft, but not sure if its open or not! Its got a little dip in the middle does this mean its open? Never done this before. Thanks! Hope you ladies are okay today x

I never really did this so can't help sorry!

How is everyone today? DD stayed with my mum last night which was lovely as we had a night to ourselves but still no bd'ing occurred! lol I need to join a different forum I think I am in the wrong one! :blush:

How is everyone today? DD stayed with my mum last night which was lovely as we had a night to ourselves but still no bd'ing occurred! lol I need to join a different forum I think I am in the wrong one! :blush:

A night alone sounds great! Sorry you weren't able to DTD though.

My chart continues to make no sense whatsoever. Temps all over the place and days on end of what seems to be fertile cm. I haven't gotten a second positive OPK yet. Hoping for one this week!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/370529

My chart continues to make no sense whatsoever. Temps all over the place and days on end of what seems to be fertile cm. I haven't gotten a second positive OPK yet. Hoping for one this week!

Hopefully you're just having a slow rise on your progesterone! Gotta love the "only time will tell" category off TTC. Maybe we need a "waiting for crosshairs" or "did I O yet?" group!

Thanks, again - seriously - for looking at my chart and making the suggestion about the off-timed temp. With the realistic possibility I'm only 11 DPO, things seem to make a little more sense. I wasn't charting before this cycle, my third off BCPs and wondering now if this was my first ovulatory cycle.

AFM... CD 31 (3 days late), somewhere between 11-14 DPO... I starting having really minor spotting in the middle of the night. By "really minor" I mean it's dark yellow/ tan/ light brown and thin/watery and only when I wipe - is actually a fraction (< 25%) of the amount of urine on the toilet paper (darker-colored, but extremely light vaginal fluid). Been almost 12 hours since it started and it's still there, but of equal intensity since it began with off-and-on very minor cramping/ tightness. I had a major temp dip this morning, which would have me convinced a new cycle is starting, but my nipples are still super tender to the touch an the immediate area surrounding them are almost a dark red/ purple - my husband said they look really dark to him, too, so I know I'm not imagining it. Usually I wake up to no sensation in my breasts/nipples after a week or more of hypersensitive ones and start a new cycle. FX this is an implantation dip with spotting and NOT a new cycle... only time will tell... and The Great Wait of 2012 continues!!!

Your chart is about as confusing as mine! It would be interesting to see if your OPK's were close or completely negative. I think I remember you saying you are using smileys though? Without OPK results I would say by looking at temps that u either ovulated maybe CD 19/20 or are still trying. Not much help I know!

xxx

Hopefully you're just having a slow rise on your progesterone! Gotta love the "only time will tell" category off TTC. Maybe we need a "waiting for crosshairs" or "did I O yet?" group!

Thanks, again - seriously - for looking at my chart and making the suggestion about the off-timed temp. With the realistic possibility I'm only 11 DPO, things seem to make a little more sense. I wasn't charting before this cycle, my third off BCPs and wondering now if this was my first ovulatory cycle.

AFM... CD 31 (3 days late), somewhere between 11-14 DPO... I starting having really minor spotting in the middle of the night. By "really minor" I mean it's dark yellow/ tan/ light brown and thin/watery and only when I wipe - is actually a fraction (< 25%) of the amount of urine on the toilet paper (darker-colored, but extremely light vaginal fluid). Been almost 12 hours since it started and it's still there, but of equal intensity since it began with off-and-on very minor cramping/ tightness. I had a major temp dip this morning, which would have me convinced a new cycle is starting, but my nipples are still super tender to the touch an the immediate area surrounding them are almost a dark red/ purple - my husband said they look really dark to him, too, so I know I'm not imagining it. Usually I wake up to no sensation in my breasts/nipples after a week or more of hypersensitive ones and start a new cycle. FX this is an implantation dip with spotting and NOT a new cycle... only time will tell... and The Great Wait of 2012 continues!!!

I have my fingers crossed for you that it's a nice lovely implantation dip and spotting :) x

Clandestine, how is this mornings test!?!?

Temp took a dive again today. OPKs are still negative. I'm beginning to wish AF would just show up so that I can hit the reset button on this crazy cycle.

Temp took a dive again today. OPKs are still negative. I'm beginning to wish AF would just show up so that I can hit the reset button on this crazy cycle.

Lisk don't lose hope yet this cycle, the cycle when I conceived DD I ovulated on CD29!

Lisk don't lose hope yet this cycle, the cycle when I conceived DD I ovulated on CD29!

Well that makes me feel better. All this waiting and uncertainty is making me absolutely insane. I am already a super impatient person and this nonsense with my chart is driving me batty!

Clandestine I just checked your chart and saw that AF got you. I'm sorry! :(

how many people got a positive @ 8dpo??? anyone? ever?

I found this googling:

HPT Accuracy Results Percentages: (Based on a 25mIU sensitive test)
10 dpo : 35%
11 dpo : 51%
12 dpo : 62%
13 dpo : 68%
14 dpo : 74%
15 dpo : 80%
16 dpo : 88%
17 dpo : 92%

So it seems like 8 DPO is theoretically possible but it would be very early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->