Charting group!

I was wondering if anyone could help.
I know I'm crazy because AF showed the exact day it should have. It pretty normal, 2 day Med flow, 2 days barely-there spotting, 1 day barley-there light. The thing that has me scratching my head is my temps never dropped below cover line and although they did get lower, they have gone back up. An I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I have had 3 nights in a row if dreaming. I am getting over a cold but at no point did I have a fever. I took HPT yesterday (again, I know I'm crazy) and no surprise, BFN.
I'm just wondering if the high temps can give me any hope. This is our 6cycle TTC since MC and getting pregnant that time took 8 cycles TTC.
I changed AF days to spotting so you can see the whole chart.
Thanks for taking the time to read.

I think at this point if you don't have a positive test you can assume that the bleeding was AF. Some people have high temps during and right after AF, so that could explain your wacky temps. Have they come back down?

Ugh...still no ovulation in sight... OPKs not getting darker

I was wondering if anyone could help.
I know I'm crazy because AF showed the exact day it should have. It pretty normal, 2 day Med flow, 2 days barely-there spotting, 1 day barley-there light. The thing that has me scratching my head is my temps never dropped below cover line and although they did get lower, they have gone back up. An I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I have had 3 nights in a row if dreaming. I am getting over a cold but at no point did I have a fever. I took HPT yesterday (again, I know I'm crazy) and no surprise, BFN.
I'm just wondering if the high temps can give me any hope. This is our 6cycle TTC since MC and getting pregnant that time took 8 cycles TTC.
I changed AF days to spotting so you can see the whole chart.
Thanks for taking the time to read.

I think at this point if you don't have a positive test you can assume that the bleeding was AF. Some people have high temps during and right after AF, so that could explain your wacky temps. Have they come back down?

Thank you for responding. Yes, they have dropped a bit everyday and today it was 97.1. That's the lowest it's ever been. Oh well, maybe cycle 7 will be our lucky number!!!

Well ... temp is still up but BFN. I am calling this cycle a win no matter what because I've made it to 9 DPO. Woohoo! New record! Hahaha

@LisK - not only are you at 9 DPO, your temp is wayyyy up for you (and climbing). I'll be keeping my FX crossed for you - and my eye on your chart!

AFM - dip below coverline today at 10 DPO. We'll see what it does tomorrow, but I'm not interested in disappointment... will consider this cycle over, until I get a BFP before a new one starts. Not expecting one, though.

Hope your temp bounces back up today! Mine went down a bit today. Another BFN, but I must say I am enjoying the chance to pee on sticks after the last couple cycles of delayed O and short LPs. I've taken 11 so far (in two days HA). Sooooo many ICs laying around - might as well pee on them!

My temp is back up today, still keeping optimism at bay. I think 11 in 2 days is hilarious, I think I've done the same a cycle or two. Sticking to my one a day with FMU and nothing but BFNs. I'm more attached to this cycle because my husband really thinks he did it - can't stop reminding me that he just thinks he did, cannot explain why. I want him to be right, but also, do not want to be disappointed if he's wrong and I've gotten my hopes up!

And yes, your temp is lower than yesterday, but still is way up for you - FX!

I'm jealous of you ladies in the tww, I'm still sitting here at cd27 poopks (peeing on opks). My temp dropped today so hopefully I will ovulate tomorrow. Haven't taken an opk yet

I'm jealous of you ladies in the tww, I'm still sitting here at cd27 poopks (peeing on opks). My temp dropped today so hopefully I will ovulate tomorrow. Haven't taken an opk yet

How frustrating! Hopefully today's OPK is positive!

You won't be jealous when my nasty witch comes to town in the next few days! I just hope you get your +OPK SOON!!!

AF has arrived. That was a 10 day LP. A definite improvement!

@LisK, sorry and congrats!

12 DPO here, based on LP should be seeing an end to this TWW today or tomorrow (current LP range is 11-13 days)... only CD 30 though and cycles have ranged from 30-34 days. Just waiting...

Sorry Lisk, but glad it was longer than last time, now it's only 1 day shorter than mine. My chart looks like I might O today but my opk last night was still negative. Fx for you Clandestine

Hey expert Charters!

Does my chart look ok? I have sustained higher temps for 3 days (after never seeing a positive OPK) but then a little drop (but not below the line) is this OK? Or do you think i just have crazy temps lol!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43a979

Hey expert Charters!

Does my chart look ok? I have sustained higher temps for 3 days (after never seeing a positive OPK) but then a little drop (but not below the line) is this OK? Or do you think i just have crazy temps lol!

Looks good to me! Good luck!

Hey expert Charters!

Looks good to me! Good luck!

Thank you! I am assuming when i get more used to charting i will become such a worry pants!

Sorry Lisk, but glad it was longer than last time, now it's only 1 day shorter than mine. My chart looks like I might O today but my opk last night was still negative. Fx for you Clandestine

Looks like you finally O'd! Fx for you!

LisK - how are you doing? No temps to follow along!

I know! I'm skipping the temping until I get closer to O. It just stresses me out and makes me lose sleep. Looks like you are only a couple days behind me. :)

Yes finally o'd although I'm pretty sure it was Monday not Sunday based on my last 2 cycles. Due to my split with DF I stopped taking OPKs and kind of hoping I didn't get pregnant because I know we will get back together because of the baby and that's not what I want. I really want a baby but I realized that is one of the only reasons I was still with DF. I can't do that to my child, bring it into an unhappy marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->