Charting group!

@baby4me2013, I'm not sure your chart shows ovulation.

AFM, spotting finally started - but then stopped - and has barely started again. And because I have pre-ovulation temps in advance of AF, I had to manually put my ovulation date back in when FF tried to take it away from me due to this morning's temp. I think this wouldn't be an issue if AF would just get on with it already!

Babyrogers your temp is looking good! Have you tested?

I agree with Clandestine on this one baby4me, looks like you are still waiting to ovulate. Your body might have attempted to ovulate where they went up, mine did that last cycle. Hope you o soon.

Thanks Lisk. I actually did test this morning but I'm pretty sure it was a bfn with an indent line

@LisK - only 1 day behind you, now!

@babyrogers - your LP temps look much more LP-like than last time, please keep us posted on your testing!

AFM... really (honestly) OK with CD 1. And just read some stuff on folliculogenesis (maturation of a group of ovarian follicles) that said they take 375 days to fully mature before ovulation... which is super interesting for those of us coming off long term birth control. Makes wacky cycles (and questionable ovulation) make much more sense. And even just the business end of that time frame is 180 days, which makes me feel less shitty about starting cycle 6 today. Maybe all the jokes I'd made about shutting my body down with birth control-type hormones was correct after all?

The early days are so boring. Nothing to analyze or obsess over. Booooooring!

@LisK, I couldn't agree more! I was thinking that earlier, but glad somebody said it. Really will be happier when the :witch: flies on outta here, still teensy spotting I'm just sick of seeing. And hoping ovulation doesn't coincide with my mom's visit from Wed. to Sun. of this week. Also hoping she doesn't hear my thermometer beeping, or find my OPKs...

Hi ladies. I need expert chart stalkers. I haven't been charting for very long and I have never used FF before. Although I charted years ago back in my early twenties, I didn't ever get a triphastic chart. I think I'm 16dpo. Is my chart triphastic? :shrug:

Hey Ladies please take a look at my chart i am new to this and this is my first month charting please tell me what you think how does my chart look for af due in 3 days?!?!

Just so both of you know - charts are not crystal balls, but will give you my $0.02, based off of seeing a lot of charts.

Hi ladies. I need expert chart stalkers. I haven't been charting for very long and I have never used FF before. Although I charted years ago back in my early twenties, I didn't ever get a triphastic chart. I think I'm 16dpo. Is my chart triphastic? :shrug:

The thumbnail of your chart is really hard to decipher, could you send us a link? From what I can see it's possibly triphasic, but is also possibly later ovulation by some number of days with a few outlier (higher) temps pre-ovulation.

And I actually got it to open by editing your thumbnail link to just this part (https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/423c6d/) and especially since the temps are off-timed or with insufficient sleep (open circles) - I'd wager ovulation may have been as late as CD 27, but cannot say for sure with irregular temps. It's also possible that it's triphasic and ovulation was near where the crosshairs are at. If it's any consolation, I was horrible about temping last cycle and my chart was even harder to decipher!

Hey Ladies please take a look at my chart i am new to this and this is my first month charting please tell me what you think how does my chart look for af due in 3 days?!?!

Some women have lower temps pre-AF and some women have lower temps as the corpus luteum (empty follicle, post-egg release) degrades, before it's "rescued" by hCG from an embryo (and get BFPs) shortly thereafter. There's just no way to tell.

The first days are boring, I think that's why all my groups have slowed down.

We are going to attempt to night wean my DD this weekend by having me sleep in a different room (we cosleep). I have read that your hormones get really screwy if you are nursing through the night so we are going to give it a try. My DH will sleep in the bed with her and comfort her when she wakes up.

I predict it will be an unmitigated disaster, but who knows... she may surprise me.

If your O date is correct your chart is possibly triphasic. It's tough to tell with all the open circles from temping at different times. Have you tested yet?

We are going to attempt to night wean my DD this weekend by having me sleep in a different room (we cosleep). I have read that your hormones get really screwy if you are nursing through the night so we are going to give it a try. My DH will sleep in the bed with her and comfort her when she wakes up.

I predict it will be an unmitigated disaster, but who knows... she may surprise me.

From my exciting reading about follicular development and ovulation, I think the issue is the interruption of sleep more than anything. There's a ton of stuff that goes on in our bodies overnight - one of the likely reasons my two missed nights of sleep last cycle ******** my whole chart.

And yes, babyrogers, excitement is lacking everywhere! Except my non-ttc life, which I don't even have the energy to post about in my journal. Hoping for both of us, we ovulation before CD 20 this time around!

I'm all for being sensitive to people with special needs, but having my post auto-edited for saying my chart was a synonym for "delayed" that starts with an "R" and can be used in other contexts to inappropriately describe a person with special needs is obnoxious.

Hi ladies can I join in this is my 2nd month charting and I am so confused lol but I know a little more than I did last month

Oh yes Clandestine, my non-ttc is not boring either... Lots of drama with mil. Already wrote about it in my journal. Good thing I have good friends that let me vent to them.
Welcome wytrease

@babyrogers - reading now, don't think I was subscribed to your journal.

Hey guys do you mind if I join you? Waiting for AF and then will be charting. Got my thermometer and OPKs in the post today :D

We're WTT for quite a while but I want to chart to get familiar with my cycles etc in preparation :) xx

Hello winegums, that's a good idea. By the time you actually start trying you should be familiar with your body. I think I am going to use charting to avoid pregnancy after my first baby until I'm ready to try for #2. Never going back on BCPs.

absolutely beside myself. my cycle usually last between 30-35 days. Today is 37 look at this!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=108834

ARGH!!!!! Ideas? I go see the gyn on monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->