Charting group!

Thanks for the advice and opinions ladies. I have a crazy schedule and I don't go to bed at the same time so I don't get up at the same time. I don't usually sleep for more than 7 - 8 hours, but I guess FF doesn't know that. I try to be consistant so I believe that the temps are as accurate as they can be. Thanks again.

Hello winegums, that's a good idea. By the time you actually start trying you should be familiar with your body. I think I am going to use charting to avoid pregnancy after my first baby until I'm ready to try for #2. Never going back on BCPs.

THIS. Though, I may go back on BCPs when I feel like we're done having kids - or may just chart forever, as it's already just normal to me.

absolutely beside myself. my cycle usually last between 30-35 days. Today is 37 look at this!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/homepage/?u=108834

ARGH!!!!! Ideas? I go see the gyn on monday.

I don't think you're ovulating, neither this chart of your previous one look biphasic to me and forgive me if I've asked you this already (been away from BnB for most of the last week) - but have your recently come off hormonal BC?

Thanks for the advice and opinions ladies. I have a crazy schedule and I don't go to bed at the same time so I don't get up at the same time. I don't usually sleep for more than 7 - 8 hours, but I guess FF doesn't know that. I try to be consistant so I believe that the temps are as accurate as they can be. Thanks again.

I was really good about temping until the previous and this current cycle - swearing I'm going to do better for this one!

Also just wanted to let you know I'm also hypothyroid, and have a gluten-free house (DH has Celiac)... just good company :)

Zzzzzzz still a whole lot of nothing going on here. My OPKs could not be more negative.

Haha I tried to take one this morning... It came up invalid.... Oh well, will take another one tomorrow or the next day if I can

Are you not temping this cycle Lisk? Or just haven't started yet?

I haven't started yet. It worked pretty well last cycle to temp starting the day after a positive OPK and through my LP. I did have to cheat a bit and fill in some low temps in the days leading up to the +OPK in order for FF to pick up O, but I'm pretty sure I got an accurate depiction of my cycle doing it that way.

Neg OPKs here, too! According to Facebook bits, Easter is derived from pagan holidays all about fertility and eggs... FX at least one of ours shows up around then!

Happy April Fool's Day everyone! I pranked my DH this morning. He falls for my April Fool's jokes every year. And I got a +OPK this morning. So it has been a busy day so far!

Lol awesome! Hope you catch that eggy. I am :sex: everyday now until I ovulate, assuming I get a positive by the 22nd, I o'd on the 22nd last time so I'm hoping for the same time so we can have 3 or 4 days of :spermy: waiting for the egg.

Smart to BD every day. Hope you O soon! I think I O'd yesterday (same day as my positive OPK). I checked and if I got pregnant my due date would be Dec 24. So much for trying to avoid a Christmas baby! Oooooops.

From the sound of things, the three of us will have o'd within a single week! FX for us all!

Yay for both of you o'ing, now I just have to catch up lol. Good luck, maybe we will all end up with Christmas babies and can complain about it in the parenting threads years from now lol

I just looked at your chart. I'd wager you're near ovulation. It would be awesome to complain about our babies together! FX for a Trifecta!

Nice dip today babyrogers! Fx today is your O date! Are you using OPKs this cycle?

@LisK, your temps are super awesome right now!

@babyrogers, I hope this is FINALLY it for you! Waiting to see that rise!

Thanks Lisk and Clandestine, I usually O the day after my dip so I'm hoping today but my opk yesterday was negative. Could be I just missed the surge, haven't taken one yet today. Hopefully my temp will rocket tomorrow

Opk was negative today too. Hope it goes up tomorrow, I need a bread from BDing lol

LOL, there was a time where there was no such thing as too much :sex: I remember those good ole days!

I was wondering if anyone could help.
I know I'm crazy because AF showed the exact day it should have. It pretty normal, 2 day Med flow, 2 days barely-there spotting, 1 day barley-there light. The thing that has me scratching my head is my temps never dropped below cover line and although they did get lower, they have gone back up. An I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I have had 3 nights in a row if dreaming. I am getting over a cold but at no point did I have a fever. I took HPT yesterday (again, I know I'm crazy) and no surprise, BFN.
I'm just wondering if the high temps can give me any hope. This is our 6cycle TTC since MC and getting pregnant that time took 8 cycles TTC.
I changed AF days to spotting so you can see the whole chart.
Thanks for taking the time to read.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member