Charting help!?

Lkg

Reaction score
This is my first month off my pill so I thought I would chart as my previous cycles before pill were irregular! I had thought I had ovulated on cycle day 10 as I had experienced a temperature dip and many other symptoms of ovulation such as spotting and lots of CM. My temperature did go up after this day and has continued to go up slightly but it's dipping all over the place and hasn't risen very high. The last few days I've done my temperatures I haven't slept well and taken it at the right time been up at 5am so I'm not sure whether this had affected it.
I will attach my chart and if anyone can help or give advice it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 8
From this chart it doesn't look as if you've Od. Once you've got three high temps above your last 6 then you can confirm O. It is possible that the sleep effected the numbers
Thats all the info I can give from what I know.
I hope someone else will come along for you!

Are those stars supposed to represent future AF or O?

Thanks for the response. Yeah they do symbol that but when I set up the chart I was asked to put in average cycle length, and since I have been on the pill I don't know what it is. I could ovulate any time this cycle really.

You could O soon! You could also have a really long LP, or just a long cycle in general. Your cm could clue you in this cycle.
I hope it's even out soon for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->