charts charts & oh charts :)

Oasis, thank you for checking. That makes me happy. I will be stalking your chart for a rise.

Mel, I have a lady on here that just got diagnosed and prescribed meds. I'm sure she could tell you more about her experience.

excellent news we are definitely ntnp this month, last day of CB trial today :(

Wishing you loads of luck ginge, after this cycle I'm going relaxing TTC no temping no opks no nothing!! Xxx

Thanks cutie, at last lol, it only seemed so long cause that daft fertility monitor gave me a high on CD 9, I think I prefer knowing just about the lh surge not the estrogen surge too its too long a wait! Xx

Does anyone understand my chart? I had both a positive OPK and a peak fertility reading on a fertility monitor at the same time - which suggests ovulation. My chart doesn't show a temp shift afterwards, though. Anyone ever heard of a good explanation for that? I know I could theoretically be annovulatory, but I wouldn't expect to see the +OPK and peak fertility reading under that circumstance. Thoughts?

Looks like possible O was CD18 but if your temps stay low I would suspect no ovulation, though your body may attempt it again, temps are the only way of confirming ovulation the opks only detect a surge they dont confirm it :)

Yay for rise oasis!!

Sorry the witch got you Mel

FX for you cutie!!

5 dpo here, Didnt temp this morning because OH decided to fool around before my alarm went off and I figured the temp would be inaccurate anyway. I felt like a rebel! Maybe I won't temp tomorrow maybe I will, who knows Im WILD :haha:

Oasis, thank you for checking. That makes me happy. I will be stalking your chart for a rise.

Mel, I have a lady on here that just got diagnosed and prescribed meds. I'm sure she could tell you more about her experience.

I'd love to know her username!

Morning ladies how is everyone? A good rise again for me so CH tomorrow hopefully:) quite bad cramps on the right side same as before o not sure what that is that's unusual for me xx

Nice rise oasis!

Mel, here is her journal. Lots of ladies in her journal with thyroid knowledge. I already told them you'd be coming that way. Or she said you can PM her. Her username is GingerPanda - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ng-ttc-1-after-2-losses-866.html#post34470271

What a fun thread!

Would anyone care to interpret my chart? The last 2 weeks have been so slow, and any insight on what my body is doing just makes it better. :blush:

Looks like you're about to o?

I had a huge dip this AM and I'm wondering if thats normal. It doesn't look like any of the charts I've seen!

**update** I finally found a thread with more info HERE.

It's not really the dip, it's the post ovulation temps that count. Not everyone has an ovulation dip every month. Last month I got an ovulation dip 6 days before I actually ovulated. The dip is an estrogen surge which happens before you get a LH surge. Temping only confirms ovulation. Once ovulation happens, your progesterone rises causing your temperature to rise. Your temperatures rise after ovulation and drop when AF comes. So just because you are having a dip doesn't mean that you are ovulating.

Hope everyone is doing well! I'm trying not to spend too much time on the boards until I'm in my TWW, but I check in on the thread every so often. Excited to see a lot of you guys in the TWW, hope that means some testing and BFPs soon!

Michelle, I'm the opposite. I try to stay off during my TWW. I'm not doing so well thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->