charts charts & oh charts :)

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this thread as well as his being my first month charting. Anywho here's my chart. I'm excited about my dip and rise again this morning. I know it doesn't promise pregnancy, but it's a good sign, AF due in 2 days, so waiting to see if my temp stays up tomorrow morning and I will test. Here's to me being lucky this month... Let me know what you think girls!

Yeah not so much rebelling here ive been temping :haha: it was fun while it lasted!

Definitely a nice dip and rise!

I survived day 1 of no TWW temps!

I'm still temping but its my last doing any opks/temping! Massive drop today, cramps and pain yesterday but nothing today I never know what my body is doing:( xxx

I'm still temping but its my last doing any opks/temping! Massive drop today, cramps and pain yesterday but nothing today I never know what my body is doing:( xxx

Oasis....all those BD's in a row.....how are you walking!? :laugh2:

Oh bloody hell had a mass of ewmc this aft, what is going on:( with my moodiness and massive temp drop id think I was ovulating today but the monitor stayed at low fertility, surely you can't o 6 days after a peak??? Confused.com xxx

Oh bloody hell had a mass of ewmc this aft, what is going on:( with my moodiness and massive temp drop id think I was ovulating today but the monitor stayed at low fertility, surely you can't o 6 days after a peak??? Confused.com xxx

The first seems more likely

EWCM and estrogen
EWCM occurs as a response to increases in estrogen levels. About a week after you ovulate you may have another increase in estrogen, but this increase is not quite as high as what occurs during ovulation. Estrogen and progesterone levels increase to help thicken the lining of your uterus in preparation for implantation. When this happens you might notice a second patch of ewcm. This is not necessarily typical but it is also not unusual.

EWCM due to delayed ovulation
Another possibility is that you did not ovulate when you originally thought or your ovulation was delayed for some reason. It is possible to gear up to ovulate and then not ovulate. Some women will have an increase in LH which shows up as a positive ovulation test and have fertile cervical mucous, but then because of stress, illness or some other factor, not actually ovulate. If you do not have a clear thermal shift on your chart or you are not sure if you have in fact ovulated, it is best to consider this type of cervical fluid a sign of fertility. You should plan to have intercourse when you see this type of fluid to cover your bases so to speak.

EWCM and anovulatory cycles
If you are noticing multiple patches of ewcm on your chart but your temperatures do not show a clear thermal shift, you may be having anovulatory cycles. What this means is that your body may be trying to ovulate, which is why you are seeing the patches of ewcm, but for some reason you are not ovulating. During a typical ovulation chart you will see ewcm followed by a temperature shift and a drying up of cervical mucous. You should feel dry after you ovulate. This is one way to confirm that ovulation has occurred. If you are having patches of fertile CM but you are not seeing a clearly biphasic chart (a follicular phase, ovulation and a luteal phase), it could mean that you are not ovulating. If this is the case, you may want to bring your charts to your doctor and get further advice.

Read more: https://www.justmommies.com/getting...-white-cervical-mucous-after-ov#ixzz3MBJ88IZ8

Still not temping, wholly given up this month!! Chilling out over it and getting giddy for christmas!!

Nikk thanks for finding that for me that was really interesting:) I think I'm confused cause I had two good rises after on CD 16 and 17 which I took to mean o on CD 15 but then the temp dip and ewmc today have thrown me, if my body tried and failed to o then tried again surely I would of got a second lh surge from what Ive read in the past whereas the monitor didn't detect any lh again after my peak, so bloody confusing I wish I knew! Xxxx

Nikk thanks for finding that for me that was really interesting:) I think I'm confused cause I had two good rises after on CD 16 and 17 which I took to mean o on CD 15 but then the temp dip and ewmc today have thrown me, if my body tried and failed to o then tried again surely I would of got a second lh surge from what Ive read in the past whereas the monitor didn't detect any lh again after my peak, so bloody confusing I wish I knew! Xxxx

No problem, I'm happy to help :)

Your temp spike is so obvious that it can't be that you havn't O'd. I really think you just got the estrogen surge; at least that's how I would interpret it is that was my chart!

Thanks so much that really helps, you've made more sense than Google that's for sure. I've been sitting here googling like mad lol. Wonder what tomorrows temp will be! Xxxx

Thanks so much that really helps, you've made more sense than Google that's for sure. I've been sitting here googling like mad lol. Wonder what tomorrows temp will be! Xxxx

Yay!

I'm hoping for temp rises for the both of us! I just want my damn crosshairs but that bizzare spike on my chart has ruined it!!

Don't you just hate it when that happens:( bloody rogue temps, fingers crossed you get your CH really soon:) xxxx
PS id adjusted a temp on CD 15 and when I put the original temp in ff changed my CH to ovulating on CD 11, I have no idea if that's right but I must admit my chart looks like I did but I've never o before CD 14 in a year! I just don't know guess my lp will tell me xx

I'm with ya Ginge. I temped for O, but I'm done now. Feels relaxing!

I'm now wishing id done the same cutie cause I don't know where I am! Xx

Gah, I took my temp this morning and I was disappointed. No big spike indicating progesterone spike (and confirming O).

I think I'm going to have a Slow Rise BBT chart this month, but time will tell. I hope not though. I'm an instant gratification kind of a gal :winkwink:

Still not temping, wholly given up this month!! Chilling out over it and getting giddy for christmas!!

I'm with you! It's been so much calmer! But at the same time I'd like to know when I have actually Ovulated. But never mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->