charts charts & oh charts :)

I have been trying to figure out what pinned tab I was missing and I have worked out its fertilityfriend! I dont even know what cycle day I am I am that relaxed!! LOL

That's a great temp though cutie!! Xx

Thanks! I may spot check but I don't want to get in the habit of doing it daily. I just had an urge this morning to see where things were. Looks like you had a fallback rise. I like that your temps are nice and high!

Been so hectic it's hard for me to comment but I do check in, glad everyone is doing well!

9 DPO here!

Hey ladies, I'll join you in the rising temps! BFP's for us all, I feel it!

Quick questiojn though...how long do you have +OPK's after O is confirmed?

Nik Usually I stop testing when I pretty much know when O happened but I've had positives for two days after, I did stop testing though so it's possible it lasts longer.

Nik Usually I stop testing when I pretty much know when O happened but I've had positives for two days after, I did stop testing though so it's possible it lasts longer.

Oh, ok. It has been 18 or so hours since my +OPK. I tested with FMU this morning and then 3 hours later and the line is now darker than the control. I must have caught it on the up surge yesterday and I'm hitting a peak now. I think I'll take your advice and chill out with the OPK. Time&temps will tell in a few days.

Still stalking girls hope to see ssome bfps soon! At least im having another reg cycle yey cd28 thats a winner for me i didnt use opks nor ttc at all this cycle lets hope 2015 brings us better luck! Af should get me anyday now

Baby rose I'm so pleased for you that's great gives you a fantastic chance in TTC:) xx

Babyrose wow that is awesome!! Happy to hear your cycles are getting longer

Hello ladies nothing to report, not using anything at all this month but wooop 4 days to christmas!!

I'm out ladies spotting red my usual pre AF sign, we are giving up actively TTC after a year and two*losses. Good luck to you all, hope you all get your bfp's very soon:) xxxx

I'm out ladies spotting red my usual pre AF sign, we are giving up actively TTC after a year and two*losses. Good luck to you all, hope you all get your bfp's very soon:) xxxx

Good luck Oasis, definitely what will be will be. Come back and tell us if there is any news? Xxx

Hugs to you Oasis!

Okay ladies, I need some chart help. This morning is the lowest my bbt has ever been. I've never had a ovulation dip before. Do you guys think this is it? Also, can't be until I get home from work this evening. Do you guys think that is enough?

Hugs Oasis. Naughty naughty me did an opk :blush: dark but not positive, suspect O will be CD16 as normal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->