charts charts & oh charts :)

I was able to talk husband into BDing before work! Woohoo. Feeling better now.

Haha Ginge, you crack me up. Time for BDing hehe.

Good luck everyone sorry oasis I hope to hear from you occasionally :(

Don't think I will be testing at all got a decent dip today and Im suspecting AF will show in the next day or so.

The wicked witch of the south made her appearance last night, luck to everyone in the running!

Bummer destiny!! thats poo! nothing much to say here all is well had much fun baking and making a mass mess hehee

Merry Christmas to all the ladies may Santa bring you your :bfp: in 2015! Xxx

Wow been quiet on here!

I still having been temping or using OPKs but not getting antsy cause I don't know if I have O'd yet but I don't feel like I have. This is getting ridiculously late!

It's good you're BDing to cover your bases, kmpreston!

FF had marked my O date as Tuesday, but my temps hadn't really risen so I took an opk yesterday and it was positive. So I'm making sure DH and I keep BDing. I'm glad I did, because FF took away my crosshairs this morning!

suspected around 4dpo ladies!! AF due in the new year!! Fingers crossed for you all x x

Temps still low and opk positive again yesterday, so those earlier crosshairs were just a tease!

Hope everyone had a happy holiday! Waiting to O here, haven't been temping much. I'm not going to be using OPKs this month just temping to confirm O, I decided I wanted a more relaxed approach this month. FX for everyone!

I just saw somewhere else that cutieq got her BfP! Yay!!

Afm I am still unsure there I'm up to. Don't think I O'd yet as I've felt it every other time. I caved and did an OPK which was quite dark but not positive...half of me wants to temp and test for the next few days. The rest of me wants to sleep and BD lol

Going to resist POAS this month I hope!! Although it usually gets the better of me LOL

Ugh ladies! Hubs and I are in Mexico on vacation and today is cd16. I usually o on cd18. I got a high monitor reading two days ago and peak yesterday but so far no +opk. BUT.. I got a very dark opk with yesterday's fmu. Since then the test lines have all lightened. I usually get a little ferning on my microscope a few days before I'm fertile then no more ferning the rest of the cycle. I got the partial ferning a few days ago but today its full fern! DH and I got in a huge fight last night and didn't BD and now I'm so nervous.. What if today was O? My temp didn't drop though and it usually does. But I didn't temp yesterday. Thoughts?! Can it ever be straightforward? Lol

It appears that you dont need the answer anymore x looks like you O yesterday, good luck hun xx

Km go wih the relaxed approach! Not POAS everyday has made me feel more relaxed and less crazy.

So happy for cutie!!

Mel I would agree O was yesterday, FX for you!

I agree, which sucks because it was early and we didn't BD very much! But I had full ferning on monitor this morning, wth....

Took a temp when I got up this morning. 35.7 and negative OPK. Don't think I have even O'd yet :(

Took a temp when I got up this morning. 35.7 and negative OPK. Don't think I have even O'd yet :(

kmpreston, Are you sure? You are missing so many temps, I don't know how you tell. Sorry if I'm missing something!

kmpreston, Are you sure? You are missing so many temps, I don't know how you tell. Sorry if I'm missing something!

Oh I was deliberately not temping this month. My post O temps are always above 35.9 so if I am post O I should be having higher temps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->