charts charts & oh charts :)

I know whether mine is AF by day 2 cos my temps dive, below 36.2 = not pregnant! had more bloods today feel like a pin cushion but doctors again on thursday to discuss results, hoping for progesterone!

You def need progesterone. My temps are shite at the moment but I still don't think this was AF. I also don't think I'm pregnant. Just reckon I'm a mess!

Hmm I would temp a while longer and if still erratic test? x sure are wacky temps, my AF has been a little weird too, dark red medium then light then gone then light and now gone again :wacko:

Hmm I would temp a while longer and if still erratic test? x sure are wacky temps, my AF has been a little weird too, dark red medium then light then gone then light and now gone again :wacko:

They have been errstic since December. Most of the ones down for "last cycle" aren't genuine now, I changed quite a few to see if it would spot O having not temped for most of the cycle (it won't)

Yeah, I think it has to be done so consistently otherwise its really hard to understand the results xx

Yeah, I think it has to be done so consistently otherwise its really hard to understand the results xx

Ye I had decided not to track temps in dec but then did them every now and again but didn't record. When I did them they seemed low. When AF was late I decided to try to log to see if O was coming. Wasn't too consistent cause I was out of the habit. The temps are all back to being correct now. CD64 now I've reminded it that I didn't have a light bleed just spotting

yeah i would say if it wasnt warranting any protection its just spotting x

I know whether mine is AF by day 2 cos my temps dive, below 36.2 = not pregnant! had more bloods today feel like a pin cushion but doctors again on thursday to discuss results, hoping for progesterone!

I bet Thursday can't come quick enough for you? I'm back in monday

It certainly can't really hoping for progesterone, even for a few cycles to lengthen my lp a little 9 days is no good!

It certainly can't really hoping for progesterone, even for a few cycles to lengthen my lp a little 9 days is no good!

9 days might be enough though and when something sticks your hormones will stop AF. Hopefully. I wish there was a drug that could restart your cycle. Then I want one that makes me O at a sensible day. Like 14 rather than 24 or whatever it was in November

Soy can help you ovulate earlier and ask the doc for a drug to start your cycle as you havent had af in 3 months they should give it you, def try soy isoflavones though you can get them in tesco x

Soy can help you ovulate earlier and ask the doc for a drug to start your cycle as you havent had af in 3 months they should give it you, def try soy isoflavones though you can get them in tesco x

How were your results?

They only tested half of what they were supposed to!! But they have agreed to give me the referral to the fertility unit again!! Happy that I got that, not happy that I have to wait another month to be referred because they didn't get the blood results I need for the referral! Grumpy me!! :grrr:

They only tested half of what they were supposed to!! But they have agreed to give me the referral to the fertility unit again!! Happy that I got that, not happy that I have to wait another month to be referred because they didn't get the blood results I need for the referral! Grumpy me!! :grrr:

Why do our doctors keep messing up our bloods?! I'm going to insist they check me for PCOS when I go back from my "I've made it to CD70" appointment

Yeah i would too, I have PCOS though but I am one of the weird % that has regular periods and ovulation! I have charts back to july last year, july was annovulatory not surprising as thats when i got married haha!!

Yeah i would too, I have PCOS though but I am one of the weird % that has regular periods and ovulation! I have charts back to july last year, july was annovulatory not surprising as thats when i got married haha!!

See I was fine July-December but now it's gone nuts. When I last came off the pill in 2010 I had one period in 6 months. They were going to test me then but I went back on the pill so they didn't bother

I had an anovulatory cycle the month I got married too! Wound up being a 50-something day cycle.

Ironically although annovulatory (according to temps) it wasnt that long from what i remember, by far the longest I have had for years though :) feeling hopeful the soy helps this month, going to try those for a few months then onto vitex if no success as i know i ovulate but my lp is short :) fingers crossed!

Lots of love ladies occasionally still stalking<3 a lot has changed for me girls i will be sstarting school today (night classes) so let's see how that goes i also went on birthcontol:/ pills since the bf couldn't be trusted lol.... best of luck to all you my team chart ladies:)

Shame baby rose but if the time isnt right then it isnt right :hugs: I got me a bargain today 2 boxes of 20 clearblue dual hormone opks for £2 a box cos the expiry was december lol IDC about expiry dates they still work the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->