charts charts & oh charts :)

Hi baby rose! What do you mean he can't be trusted?

I'm on CD70 now. Doctors are sending me for a scan for PCOS and in the mean time I have been instructed to try and lose the 14lbs I've gained since I came off the pill in July. Because if it is PCOS that weight gain is probably making it worse (even though it may have caused the gain!!)

Other doctors orders were "keep up the BD" and "try to only test once a week"

Hope everyone is doing great, I've been laying low for a little and got back into my workout routine I feel great and it's really distracting from TTC. We are NTNP from now on with the occassional temp. I temped today and got. 97.97 so I think tomorrow my temp will be higher and I already Od, possibly yesterday if not the day before. FX for everyone!

Gutted, CD16 here and no signs of O, think I screwed it up by taking soy, don't know whether to do another month on soy or go onto the vitex instead as i ovulate normally but have a short LP

Hey ladies - those of you who use vitex - what cycle days do you take it?

I was always told CD 2-6 inclusive but a friend of mine uses it to regulate her cycle generally (not TTC) and she apparently takes it daily.

My cycles appear up the spout - I ovulated CD 10/11 this cycle which is 6/5 days earlier than 'usual' and it's sent FF into a tailspin LOL

I'm not sure myself, fliss. I haven't looked into vitex myself. Hopefully someone else has more experience with it!

I'm going batty, ladies! 11 DPO with a FMU BFN on a FRER this morning, but my chart looks so perfect, and it never has before. Also, I'm experiencing PMS type cramping today but I never have PMS this early (AF due 2/19-2/20), Can you take a look at my chart and tell me what you think? It looks like a possible ID at 7 DPO followed by a possible shift to triphasic at 9 DPO but I may just be wishful thinking - especially considering this morning's blasted BFN!

Fliss I used vitex on my BFP cycle, I just took capsules everyday as directed. I don't think I stopped after O but I honestly don't remember. I don't remember stopping though, just EPO

Ginge looks like you are about to O!

Ginge here is the progesterone cream I used

Now lavender progesterone cream

Thanks melewen how do you use it?

and fliss i think your getting vitex confused with soy, vitex is chasteberry or agnus castus and is taken daily, soy isoflavones are taken like clomid for a period of 5 days 2-6, 3-7 etc, they cannot be taken together mind as they counteract each other :)

Ginge I actually started it before O probably even happened, I thought it had happened before it did that month, but at the very least I started it 1dpo and used it twice a day. I've heard you shouldn't start it til like 3 dpo but it worked fine for me!

will have to look into it then, im in the uk though so will have to find something similar if i can what do you do with it? just rub some in?

Back to the spotting stage. It's not even been 3 weeks since last time. What the hell is going on

What do we think ladies?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33585b/?i=6068802&

I hate the TWW

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back