charts charts & oh charts :)

Hey ladies not too much to report here except today and the day before yesterday I got really dizzy while working out, to the point that I had to stop and drink water and lie down with my eyes shut. That's never happened to me before, I don't even want to work out anymore because it was pretty unpleasant.

Km is it brown spotting? Because if it is you had a really light AF so maybe it's just some left?

Fliss so far so good! Hate the TWW as well, FX For you!

Hey ladies not too much to report here except today and the day before yesterday I got really dizzy while working out, to the point that I had to stop and drink water and lie down with my eyes shut. That's never happened to me before, I don't even want to work out anymore because it was pretty unpleasant.

Km is it brown spotting? Because if it is you had a really light AF so maybe it's just some left?

Fliss so far so good! Hate the TWW as well, FX For you!

No. Definitely not brown

tmi alert but is started just after BD, cleaning up etc and saw two spots of bright red blood when I wiped.
Next morning there was pink tinged CM when I wiped. By afternoon this was definitely orangey-red CM but still not that "Ye that's definitely my AF" blood and again only on first wipe.

This has been on and off since Wednesday but never got to a pad and is super super super light. My "last period" was very similar to this and I'm not sure I should have even counted that as a period but if not then I've just had two lots of spotting since 2nd December

Destiny that sounds promising! Two of my biggest symptoms are I get super lightheaded and I am ALWAYS thirsty. Fx your BFP is right around the corner! When do you suspect you O'd? When will you test?

My temp this morning was totally bonkers, 37.63 needless to say its been discarded, had a very bad night tossing and turning waking up constantly by the time I got downstairs my temp was 38.4, seems I have a fever, feeling bleugh! But don't know why, start of chickenpox maybe who knows

Hi ladies! Jumping in here, I've got the same questions both about vitex and progesterone cream. I've been taking a daily liquid herbal supplement with vitex, dong quai, shatavari, partridge berry, cramp bark and ginger. I've been taking it daily for two cycles now and notice a little change in CM, much thinner throughout my cycle this month. Not sure if I'm best to continue daily use or what. I've also purchased the progesterone cream (from GNC, vitamin store here in US) and read that its best to use once you know you've O'd, and that using it before can actually delay O. But I'm not actually sure when I'll O, its not been the same day twice according to my charts so far!

Jai just wait until fertility friend gives you crosshairs to start using the cream. I used it probably too early but luckily I still got my BFP that month :)

Km Hmm possibly just because of BDing then, he said or it stops soon.

Mel I didn't really temp much but I think possibly CD 20, Im trying to hold off testing as much as possible but I may test next Saturday.

Km Hmm possibly just because of BDing then, he said or it stops soon.

Mel I didn't really temp much but I think possibly CD 20, Im trying to hold off testing as much as possible but I may test next Saturday.

Even though it's still on and off I'm just assuming it's AF until proved otherwise

Melewwn, I have been using OvuView and not Fertility Friend, it doesn't give me crosshairs until after O has been confirmed, usually not until after 3 or 4 days of high temps. That seems a bit late for the cream?

Ok ladies my chart isn't looking bad but my CM is varying between creamy and EWCM today - 8DPO and that worries me.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2015-02-22&mode=a&ts=1424601354&u=3364955

Link doesnt work hun x and looks like I have chicken pox, pregnancy could be disastrous! :( damn

Fliss, your link isn't working but there is a surge of estrogen in the middle of a cycle which could explain the EWCM. Or it could be your bfp cycle! I had full ferning on my microscope my BFP cycle randomly at different DPO because of the rising estrogen

Oh ladies I'm too damn scared to hope. And I have no idea why the darn chart isn't linking properly.

Ginge I'm sorry. If it's any consolation it's one of the few things that's worse to get in trimester 2 than 1.

Much love xxx

Hoping it passes quickly thats for sure, awaiting a call back from a doctor!

Fliss try just directly posting the link fertility friend gives you when you click share

Well, feeling slight improvement going to take paracetamols regularly and try and control this fever! I suspect O was a few days ago before the rocket temps due to fever so will be 4dpo tomorrow TMI but have checked cervix and have a huge abundance of creamy CM!

last bd was wednesday as i just havent had the energy still battling a fever :( now i am covered in chicken pox :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->