charts charts & oh charts :)

Aw daphne I'm sorry :( we tried progesterone cream and soft cups the month we got our BFP.. I recommend them! :D I can't wait for you in the pg forums!!

Sorry destiny :( Im struggling over here with chickenpox it's torture!

Mel thank you, I'm sure you know after trying for a while it starts to get draining and disappointing. I just ordered a box of soft cups I hope that does the trick for us! For now I will hold off on the progesterone cream, one thing that I think is affecting us is my lack of fertile CM.

Ginge so sorry your not feeling well, hope it's gone as quick as it came! I was feeling a little ill myself due to AF cramps and lower back ache, I took two Tylenols and ended up yakking them up only to be left feeling worse than before I took the Tylenol! Luckily I'm slowly starting to feel better.

Chickenpox, AF, Im getting over a nasty 2week cold, were all a mess! I have a lovely big grapefruit tree in my yard, I don't drink enough juice! I'd heard it helps with cm. I just started using preseed, and I have a mooncup I use regularly during AF. Saw some ladies having luck using that instead of the softcup, might give it a shot. I'm not sure what's happening in my cycle right now. In the last few months my O date has been day 16, 13 and 22. Like I said, I've been awfully sick with a bronchitis like cold, so maybe that's resulted in some wacky temps. Had creamy then watery CM on days 9-13, little twingy pains around that time but no substantial temp changes yet according to OvuView and back to sticky CM. I've downloaded FF but putting off transferring all my old data ugghhh... Well, let me know what you all think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-25-07-41-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-02-25-07-41-49.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
Mel I tried grape fruit juice for two months it gave me vm that was a little more watery but it was never around fertile window. EPO I haven't tried I didn't realize it could help with that !

Yeah EPO is excellent for that! I would really recommend the book Making Babies, it gives you specific advice and supplements to take for specific issues, and it would definitely cover that. I read it the month we got our BFP and went all in with the supplements!

Mel so interesting! Did you go with the pill? I'm going to order some right now!

Hi ladies,

Checking in. Hope all is well. I wanted to ask to see if any of you have used preseed? Just a question because I used that the cycle I got pregnant with DD and I really think that helped. Sorry if you mentioned it before :wacko:... It's definitly worth a shot!!!!!

I agree with Dreamer, we used that pretty much every cycle but it was still super helpful!

Yep Daphne try this! Super Primrose

I used Preseed and loved it. I definitely think it aided in our BFP and if nothing else, it helped keep us lubed enough to BD as much as we wanted.

Yeah I totally forgot about it until I saw it on another thread! I was like uhh DUH!!!! That totally helped me!!:haha:

Dreamer I've heard of preseed but I haven't used it. Mainly because I've been afraid since some ladies had MC when it was used although it's not definite that is what caused it it definitely scared me! However Im getting so desperate I may just get some tonight!

Ladies Im going all out this cycle Im going to start temping again but no OPKs as I've got an idea of when I O. Also, l I have progesterone cream and soft cups on the way and I might just grab some preseed or evening primrose oil. I'm sort of swaying toward EPO because it's the more natural alternative but idk! What do you guys think?

Well I got a lower temp again this morning, but still no idea if/when I o'd going to have to wing it this cycle :lol: may need some patience on this one!! If I did O i would be approx 7dpo but with that huge drop I dunno!

Dreamer I've heard of preseed but I haven't used it. Mainly because I've been afraid since some ladies had MC when it was used although it's not definite that is what caused it it definitely scared me! However Im getting so desperate I may just get some tonight!

Ladies Im going all out this cycle Im going to start temping again but no OPKs as I've got an idea of when I O. Also, l I have progesterone cream and soft cups on the way and I might just grab some preseed or evening primrose oil. I'm sort of swaying toward EPO because it's the more natural alternative but idk! What do you guys think?

Wow I never heard of a link between that and mc? Interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->