charts charts & oh charts :)

Do you think so Mel I thought my temps were too low! Got no tests unfortunately, I stopped buying them as id use so many obsessing over lines! Xx

Well you have the dip which was around your spotting right? So that is a good indicator of implantation don't you think?

So much for my chart looking perfect to O on friday. Still no positive opk. Getting worried now. I O'd on cd 18 last time but had positive opk on 17 too and then had a short luteal phase of 11 days. It's day 17 today and not even getting darkening on my OPKs. If I dont O tomorrow or Tuesday my luteal phase is gonna be way too short :(

Mel I'm glad they're working well for you! I think Oday is definitely coming soon for you! And Oasis is right FMU is usually not recommend because the hormones won't be in your wee until late morning to afternoon but I've read several contradicting statements on that in various places so I test both. Everyones body is different as you saw my FMU shows positive fine. Question though did you reallllly limit your liquids before this second test? That could be why it was slightly lighter that happened to me one day because I drank a lot of water I was suspicious of this and tested my theory the next day with no liquid intake and the line stayed just as dark. It's possible you have a short surge though mine seems to be relatively long. ://

Kmpreston I'm sorry to hear that :( Have you been BDing anyway? Hate to say this but these tests ARE man made, maybe just a fluke? Hope things go your way and you get a BFP OPK realllll soon :)

AHH! I"m so frustrated. I tried posting my reply twice and it deleted it both times. OK, here goes!! So I don't really try that hard to reduce liquids when I test. I usually drink *so* much water and so many liquids during the day and I get crazy thirsty if I "reduce". Also last month I reduced for testing and noticed that my CM was hardly there, so I figured I'd rather have plenty of CM and a weird test progression. Haha. but anyway I took another this afternoon and the $ Tree one looks like it *COULD* be positive or close to positive. What do you ladies think?!

https://us2thenyou.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/r0us5i.jpg

And the Wondfos for comparison

https://us2thenyou.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/302uxeh.jpg

And like the crazed lunatic I am, here's the HEX representation of my last test's lines.. lol

test.png

Hey Mel id say ur building but no positive yet keep testin, as for me i thought . I was neg todays tho looked like urs mel (equal) im anxious for tomorrow's temp luckily we've baby danced, as im sitting here talking it was brought up how when born my bf had an hernia on one of his testicles why didnt i ever remember this it had to get operated and somehow his urine hole is also larger than most now makes sense maybe that has to do with thr fact that we arent conceiving im defiantly pushing for an SA test !

Yikes! Hope it all works out!!

And on the $ Tree tests does the test line have to be darker than the control?

Spotting pink today and feels like AF is coming so I think one or two days:( gl everyone xxx

Mel you are defffinitely getting there get to BDing girl no time to waste! :)

Baby_rose now that you mention that my fiancé was born with an undescended testicle and they had to perform surgery to move it down, not sure if that could hinder us a little too. Hmm I'll have to do some research

Oasis sorry girl :( thanks for the luck, sending lots of baby dust your way for next cycle

Mel $tree tests have to be equal to or darker than control both are considered positive

Question how do you ladies get your chart in your siggy?

Destiny on ff main page click the top right option of sharing, then under charting home page click get code, choose the code ( i use bb code-message boards and chart thumbnail to have a thumbnail in your siggy) and add this into your signature on b n b by clicking edit signature and entering the code and saving:) xxx

You're in Florida:) beautiful place, love to be there opposed to cold wet windy UK lol xxx

Oasis, I would love to go to UK! My future father in law is actually from England :) Lately it's been raining a lotttt here & sun showers are the worst, so humid out .

Lol and id be anywhere but here! Humid is not nice though xxx

We can trade? I was born and raised in New York so you'd think I'd quit my complaining lol. Although yesterday was real nice weather, it was pretty cool out .

I'm in Florida too ! Funny I always wanted to go to the UK.

Ladies I think I give up :( haven't been temping.. Just over it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->