charts charts & oh charts :)

Would trade with you ladies any day! So cold here today, dreamer I feel same feel like giving up, but altogether, 9 months two chemicals and this cycle lp of only 10 days, AF started this aft, I feel like chucking it all in:( xxx

:hugs:

Sorry Oasis. This TTC business isn't easy that's for sure.

I'm taking a much needed break! Im starting to think my miracle baby is gonna be my one and only - we shall see.

Good luck to all the ladies still in it!!!

Hey girls:) Florida sounds amazing im tired of los Angeles- ____- lol i want a country mountain life lmao

And dest yea now im wondering Like could that b it? And also im very honest u girls know the MJ laws here so he smokes and im like yeaaaaa thats sure gonna help -_____- hes a driver for a distribution company that supplies dispensaries with the vials and yea guess what they get tipped with lol

Dreamer I get u ive taken a couple breaks but i still secretly hope the next month is my month,

I know the saying to wait for our time but it sucks when a baby is all u both want

I thought i had o'd but no positive yet and if i did my temps already suck so im sure its another failed month

Dreamer that's awesome! I'm in Broward what county are you in? Always thought it'd be kind of cool to meet some mommies near me. Don't give up :hugs: now that you've said that I bet you'll be preggy very soon, kinda like when you stop lookin for something and suddenly it turns up heh. Don't lose heart

Baby_rose ugh these men will be the death of us -__- I sent my fiancé a list of things that could go wrong because of his dang cigs and he quit cold turkey I was pretty shocked! Maybe try bringing up cutting down? This testing and temping BS does get stressing my friend says just BD everyday and your bound to get preggy and I'm just like yeah because that's works wonders on sperm count lol.

These damn OPKs are getting lighter and tomorrow's is my last one :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2
Dreamer that's awesome! I'm in Broward what county are you in? Always thought it'd be kind of cool to meet some mommies near me. Don't give up :hugs: now that you've said that I bet you'll be preggy very soon, kinda like when you stop lookin for something and suddenly it turns up heh. Don't lose heart

Lol soooo funny! I just moved from Coral Springs I'm In st lucie county now

Thanks for the encouraging post. Made me smile

These damn OPKs are getting lighter and tomorrow's is my last one :(

My charts over layed. I think I see a pattern but I also think I might be making things up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1
Kmpreston I think it's time to run to $tree for some OPKs!

Dreamer that is crazy! Wow such a small world and your welcome, mission accomplished :) I have an ex that lives in St Lucie, you anywhere near Treasure Coast? I think that's what it was called

Kmpreston I think it's time to run to $tree for some OPKs!

Dreamer that is crazy! Wow such a small world and your welcome, mission accomplished :) I have an ex that lives in St Lucie, you anywhere near Treasure Coast? I think that's what it was called

That would be a long run as I live in rainy North west England :( nowhere sells them cheap here so waiting for my Amazon ones to arrive. Will probe cave and get more clear blue ones tomorrow tho!

Thats great dest! I wish mine would give up cigs its a habbit he picked up after he lost his mom he trys but idk what else i can do to help, (aside from weed) i know not the smartest i really need to push for an SA test maybe that way if they find ssomething wrong im sure he'd make a change

baby_rose I wonder how long it affects the sperm count? Maybe just ask him to cut down during a certain time period? My sister is with this super smoker (well, let's be honest.. they both are) and she's like HE PROBABLY HAS ZERO SPERM. Lol. But literally that's all they do. He's my videographer so I roll with it. Pun uh, intended? :)

I'm jealous of all you coastal ladies! I'm totally landlocked and can't stand it. At least we're getting into our fall here, which is awesome. I write a food blog and dont think I've posted or developed anything without pumpkin in it for at least two months. You think I'm exaggerating.

Anyway, so here's my OPK's for the day..... remember how I said I got that unbearably expensive mini-fertility monitor ClearBlue advanced digital, per doc's recommendation ("No guessing at lines, just a smiley or NOT!" haha)? Well, I'd say the many extra bucks were worth it, just to see that smiley face..

digital.jpg

It says it will show the result for 2 days so I'm assuming it thinks I'll O tomorrow? Or maybe the next day? That would be more normal for me, to O on CD18 AND my temp was really low yesterday and went up again today so maybe it'll drop again tomorrow and I'll O. Honestly I'd be fine with that.. especially if my cycle length stays the same and I can tack on an extra day during the LP. DH and I have been BD'ing quite a bit I'd welcome a break with open arms! Haha

Lmao mel! Yes ughhhi just need something in writing he swears all his friends who smoke have managed to conceive (thats his argument) lmao but yea we need extra help in December we will have reached our year, plus hes a driver and we all know heat affects the swimmers

Yeyyyyyy a smiley! !!! Get to bding girl idk whats up with my chatt maybe i od maybe i havent

Ihad been dying for pumpkin and i got my feel for it last week in a pie yummmmm

baby_rose this article might help - it's from an *ACTUAL* study, not just someone's blog post :) by the way, their description of the sperm behavior is like the CUTEST thing I think I've ever heard. The little guys wait to be ushered in to the cervix and then are like AHH GO GO GO GO!!! So funny. What gentlemen!

https://www.webmd.com/men/news/20031013/smoking-marijuana-lowers-fertility

Mel ahhh that smiley sure is a beauty and look at those lines! -swoon- I was looking at your blog neat stuff on there :thumbsup: is there a reason you take the red raspberry leaf pills over the tea? I drink the tea (I actually love the taste, seems I'm the only one based on the comments I've read lol) but I stop after AF because I'm scared about what they say about MC in the early months.

Baby_rose im sure he would stop if something were wrong but let's not go down that road and assume his spermies are fine! mine smoked cigs because his work partner did and they were "there" what an excuse I could kill him, so far he's being doing well though so he's on my good side for now O:)

Lol mine is a heavy smoker trust me girls ive asked numerous times he says the day i get pregnant he will stop hes very conscious about Second hand smoke especial pregos he will snap on rude smokers lol

Ty Mel yes those burn out swimmers better stay away lol

Kmpreston oh booooo :( UKs got no bargains?! Well let's hope after tomorrow's test you won't need those extras if only you were in FL I have a $2.00 off coupon for CBs hehe!

Baby_rose well atleast he'll do that! I don't know if I Od yet or if I even will this cycle I'm on CD20 and no real sustained temp rise. It went up quite a bit today but the past two days were a realllll slooow rise .

Am I the only who can't get pumpkin pie off the brain now? Grrr :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->