charts charts & oh charts :)

Mel this is my first cycle temping, didn't think my temps would be so erratic and wacky. My chart looks like the trail of a bouncy ball for gods sake lol.

Ty dest ugh its just frustrating sometimes it makes me regret taking bcp from the start u know still having creamy/ watery cm i doubt ill get a positive opk anymore i have three tests left well c blahhhh i emailed for info yesterday. To two clinics lets see what they say....

Baby_rose I feel for you on that BC BS I took it for 6 months and I'm all whacked. I don't have fertile CM either I don't even check it because it's just sad not even watery just creamy, sticky, lotioney pathetic nonsense and very scarce. Never taking the pill again and it was a low dosage...I'm sure everything will work out for you I'll bet he's not the first guy to be iffy about jacking into a cup lol everything will work the way it's suppose to just keep your chin up :)

Oh and did I mention my cycles are long as shizz now they use to be like clockwork ..

Ok just took this OPK sorry public bathroom I'm at work hehe, looks positive as friggin usual...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 5
I know. I never get that long ass stretchy ew grrr.....

Looks like a positive or the beginning of it get to bding!

Destiny you might want to try a different brand of OPK - the $ Tree ones seem super sensitive. Check out the difference I had just about an hour or two ago - pretty sure I O'd today and had really strong +OPKs from Wondfo yesterday to back up the $ Tree ones. Today the $Tree one is still really close to + if not actually +, but the Wondfo is SO so so negative

sdfphoto.jpg

Hi ladies, been in and out of this thread just reading, scanning, etc but you do have a lot of positive opks there, have you done a pregnancy test at all and maybe asked for blood tests to check your hormone level? x

Baby_rose I haven't seen that CM since before BC :( and I suck at checking cervical position

Mel I think I am gonna try another brand with FR I only got one positive, wondfos you can only get online right?

Ginge I did a pregnancy test on Oct 2 (fiance insisted) CD 16 it was negative. Maybe I should do a blood tests but I did have negatives with the New Choice at first so I didn't think it could be elevated hormones.

Either that or they are just super sensitive, maybe have a go at a different brand?

Lol know i only notice creamy and wet rarely the ew or what i think is ew lol....

Id say wait for a full solid dark line maybe tomorrow? Girl i hated wondfos lol loved cbs but sucks not being about to see the ling building but does take the guessing away, idk y i feel so wet today girl, and i have tiny tiny fingers i cant even reach my cv!!!!!

Ginge ty for the insight I think I will look into ordering some wondfos once AF comes (if it does) I don't think I O'd this cycle I've had no sustained high temps and today's been my lowest dip yet, at this point idkk if I will O :/

Baby_rose I have to like squat and stretch my fingers to reach and even though idk what the heck I'm doing or what I'm touching lol

^^^ exactly what im thinking lol if ur cycles r long girl u still have a chance

Baby_rose maybe I do idk don't want to get my hopes up too high. We'll see what the next couple temps say I did have a little cramping today luckily we did get to squeeze a BD in this morning so if today's the day I'm ahead of the game haha. But if it's taken my body two weeks to finally O that's pretty bad..

I meant got to squeeze a BD in lol and just so everyone knows my longest cycle since BC was 38 CDs and that was last cycle grr.

TMI :blush: but I check CM and CP whilst sat on the toilet as it seems to be the optimum position for me

I wish I could check CP but it grosses me out sooooooo much

Destiny I'd just go get some from target, the up and up brand has the strip ones. They put them all in a tube so they go bad within a cycle so you have to buy more but they'd at least probably help this cycle

Mel I know what you mean I feel like I'm gonna tear something open or like cause an infection lol and awesome I'll probably go to target today TYTYTY!! :*

Hahhaha yea i get u mel! Either way maybe i dont have one hahah jk buti do know the hubby reaches it sometimesand it hurts like a mofo lol god if i hated wondfos up and ups are worse (for me) lol

I used up and up the first month but stopped testing around like CD14 because I was following the apps (and not temping... Can you imagine?! I'd probably miss the egg forever!) and got rid of them but I got a really good +OPK with the Wondfos this month. The $ Tree ones MUST be so much more sensitive

Oh and do you guys know if a few quick little waves of AF-like cramps are normal during O? I had some today and yesterday. Very faint, not painful. But NOT one-sides twinges like mittelschmerz. Though I did have some of those.

I did get a nice fat O symptom in the form oh um... A nice fat zit on the right side of my chin! My sister is an aesthetician focused in natural skin care and says that that area is like ridiculously related to which side you ovulate from. So I guess my right ovary is popping a little eggy out! FX for that at least. My pre-O temps are not usually so wonky so I'm a little nervous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->