charts charts & oh charts :)

Mel! Now that i see my opk yesterday looked like urs i wonder well lets see what todays looks like i really hope i havent od grrrr cant i ever get good sustained temps like everyone else lol

Mel ahhh that smiley sure is a beauty and look at those lines! -swoon- I was looking at your blog neat stuff on there :thumbsup: is there a reason you take the red raspberry leaf pills over the tea? I drink the tea (I actually love the taste, seems I'm the only one based on the comments I've read lol) but I stop after AF because I'm scared about what they say about MC in the early months.

Destiny I honestly take the capsules because it's just so much easier AND cheaper. I drank like three cups a day last month but felt like I was ALWAYS drinking some. Crazy! So the little pills are just so much easier to go with. I noticed I had a longer period this month and I think that might be due to the red raspberry leaf increasing the uterine lining. Not that I had any reason to think I have a thin one but I have a relatively short LP so i figured the cushier the faster the little bean can burrow down!

Kmpreston I think it's time to run to $tree for some OPKs!

Dreamer that is crazy! Wow such a small world and your welcome, mission accomplished :) I have an ex that lives in St Lucie, you anywhere near Treasure Coast? I think that's what it was called

Yep 10 min away :)))

Ahh OpKs, can't u just get the ones with the happy or sad face so it's clear?? I don't know the cost but man these line tests are sooo hard!!!:dohh:

baby_rose do you have a pic of your OPKs?

I didn't take pics this time todays was neg also idk maybe my surge is over blahhhh

So maybe you O'd today hmmm. Did yall not BD enough?

Idk girl it was darker yesterday:( im not bding all crazy no more if the egg got caught good but im trying to stick to every other day now

I read temp can rise 48 hours after o lets hope so

Good lord I feel like I should do the same. I am not even kidding you, I have a pack of frozen corn ICING down there. I haven't felt this way since college!! Hahah. I would say tomorrow would be your temp rise, right? If you O'd today? We'll see then I guess!

How many more days do you guys think we should BD?

After a ppositive they say day of and next two then skip a day abd then again. Just in case

As for me i have no idea where i stand i hope my temp gives me an indication tomorrow but im not really feeling confident at all i wanted to pinpoint o so i could use my progesterone cream to keep af away since sometimes i have short as cycles

Mel now that you mention it last AF was unbearably long (7 friggin days!) wonder if it does effect it I mean it would make sense more to shed. Anyway I get my tea from Traditional Medicinals 6 packs of 16 for like $20 somethin, for now I only drink a cup a day in the morning it lasts me like three months so it's pretty cost effective for me for now.

Dreamer that's funny lol. St Lucie is very nice, they do have OPKs with smileys I think the only brand that has that option is CB but they'd cost me an arm and a leg the way I test! I find it easier to see the difference in lines when I keep my past tests for comparison.

Ugh my temp has dropped to its lowest yet at 97.04 guys, took my temp an hour earlier than usual because I woke up at 5 and I don't get up til 6 so I didn't want temp to be off because of only one hour of being asleep. At this point I'm at a loss, I guess I'll take an OPK today and see what that looks like. Idk what gives Im sick of looking a positives that turn up to nothing :(

Kmpreston oh booooo :( UKs got no bargains?! Well let's hope after tomorrow's test you won't need those extras if only you were in FL I have a $2.00 off coupon for CBs hehe!

There are many reasons I need to be in Florida right now. This is only one of them! I want to go back to Disney! My temp was so low today?

Kmpreston wow I haven't been to Disney in years too. My temp was super low today too don't know what's going on at this point

Destiny, right?! It makes sense. I take like 2-3 capsules since that shortish LP makes me so nervous and it was crazy to see an extra full day of AF + 2 days spotting. Hope that makes for a sticky bean here in the next few cycles!! Can't wait to analyze your OPKs

Mel, that 2 days of spotting was so aggravating I'm like can you stay or go don't tease me with the now I'm gone now I'm not crap! And I'll be sure to post a pic as soon as results are in, waiting until atleast 11 I've been drinking quite a bit of water this morning. :/ the struggle

Im already considering myself out my temps never showed anything im sure it willb af aagain like fuck really i dont care for a bfn just me a chance with a regular cycle ughhhh this morning i woke up feeling bummed and brought up the whole smoking thing of course hes in denial grrrr i think im throwing in the towel again its so emotionally draining he said he doesnt doesn't feel comfortable finishing in a cup somewhere i jit told him well i guess its not that important one of us has to have something out of wack...... grrrr ill b stalking ladies but im stepping backk for now

Destiny Is this your first month charting? Could you link your past charts if not?

Baby_rose I get that it's weird maybe find your own sanitary cup with a cap and persuade him (sorry if TMI) you'll finish him just in a cup lol. Honestly I don't even think my fiance would be comfortable with that either I don't think I'd be comfortable if I had too lol. Ask the docs I'm sure they can find a way he can do it in the comfort of his own home. I don't wanna see you give up I get it's draining I've only been at it for two months and I'm already getting aggravated but in the end it'll be sooo worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->