charts charts & oh charts :)

Baby_rose Lol I'm pretty sure I've experienced that feeling too because it sure hurts sometimes, what makes you hate them though?

Mel I've got fingers and toes crossed for you! Not sure if it is but I'm sure it could be Ive had little cramps in the center and on my right side a little today too how funny if it's the same side for us this cycle.

Im hoping my temps rocket tomorrow dip of .4 degrees!

Ginge I'm praying for the same I had a dip of .38 today

So who all is expecting a rise tomorrow?

I need a rise I've only had one temp below today before

This has been my lowest temp my entire cycle if I didnt O today I think its safe to say I'm doneee

I have a question. How long after a positive OPK should I see a temp rise? I was kind of expecting one this morning and didn't get it. I'm worried now lol.

Ginger after a +OPK you are expected to ovulate within the next 48 hours and a temp rise can be 48 hours after that. You don't always ovulate after a +OPK though

I know. That's why I'm saying I'm worried. I'm hoping I ovulated at all.I still did OPK today and got a negative. But I guess if I don't get the temp rise tomorrow then keep going with OPK's. I don't know at this point.if I didn't actually ovulating this time then I should have another positive OPK in my future.

Yes ive had +OPK for two weeks now, very frustrating. If for some reason (stress or whatever the case may be) you do not ovulate your body usually tries again very soon after. when did you get this positive? if it was yesterday or the day before and you do not get a temp rise tomorrow Id keep testing and consider myself potentially fertile.

U can gear up to o and not o, but ur body will usually gear back up and try again keep opk testing

That's so interesting that your body goes right back at it if it can't make it the first round! I guess if I don't get my temp rise tomorrow I'll keep testing too

Ginger have you been testing more than this month? My chart looks like yours - up and down pre-O temps!! I basically even have that W like you, lol

Yea it can even try a week later! Temps are the closest at home indication for ovulation god i wish i had an ultrasound machine at home lmaoooo

I got the positive day before yesterday. I have always charted and temped except for when DD was born. I took a break until AF came back. This is only my third cycle. Last month I hadn't realized that I was using 2 different thermometers and my chart was just crazy. This month my chart is better. Pretty consistent with my temps while trying to conceive DD. I'm curious if I will have a rise tomorrow morning. If I don't I will keep doing OPK until I do I guess.

Question girls! I usually test after work but i had no more opks! This was at 540 its now 921 just got dollar trees last 4 opks lol should i use my saved pee? ( i know gross)

Heh, I would use saved and then maybe fresh too? Resisted a HPT this morning taking myself its too early, got a rise in temps though FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->