charts charts & oh charts :)

Baby_rose not gross! But I'd go with fresh, ever heard of when someone is due for a drug test they use someone else's wee and strap it to their thighs to keep it warm? The test will read invalid if the wee is oddly cool. Not sure if the same would apply but it would make sense to me.

GUYS my temp went up to 97.56 that's a .52 rise!!!

Saved peed is totally cool!

Would you ladies mind taking a look at my chart? I didn't sleep well last night since I was so anxious to temp and verify O... DH couldn't uh "perform" last night and I was so upset but thought, at least it's O... Though that was CD17 and I usually O on CD18. I did however get two days of +OPKs starting ok CD16. Anyway I temped at like 4 am, which is way earlier than I ever temp, and my temp was actually LOWER than yesterday's by just a bit. I got up to pee then went back to sleep. Woke up a little more than a couple hours later and temped again.. Now my temp is MUCH higher. What do you think? Which should I use? Does it look like I O'd already? Ugh!!!!

Mel two questions how long was the second block of sleep and was it at the same time you normally temp? I woke up last night too (so anxious!) at 12 I didn't temp since I had 6 more hours of sleep I knew it'd be ok I event got a cold drink which I thought would affect my temp but I'd didnt as far as I know and that was the temp I got at the time I always temp. If your second block of sleep was AT LEAST 3 solid hours I'd say go with the second temp!

So it was just about 2.5 hours. I was really out though! And yes it was at the same time I normally temp. Since it's right on the cusp I just don't know what to do! It isn't like I got up and checked on some crash in the garage or something you know, I wasn't really super awake or awake for long. Blehhhh

Mel I think lets go with the second temp and see what your temps do for the next few days, we need three sustained high temps to really confirm anyway :)

Oh and maybe squeeze a BD in some time today just in case?

Oh we are definitely BD'ing today!!! Lol. I'll be mostly upset we missed yesterday if I am O'ing today but well that's past now, what can we do? I had some really awesome EWCM last night too :( in my head I'm thinking my god honey the ONE THING I ask you to do!!!!!

Mel typical men!!! Haha mines having some problems keeping up to Im like really the time it really counts! When he asked about my temp today and I told him it was a rocket he's like did we do it enough!? Haha oh now your concerned?! I look at my chart and we could've BD'd a little more but as you say what can we do? Nadaa. :/ just hope one spermie made it .

OMG I feel like you're talking about my husband! He's all concerned NOW. He's like I should've just tried again a couple hours later. I was like naw, ya think?!?! >(

But if I put in two dummy temps from today's second temp or shows O as yesterday, if I put in three dummy temps from the earlier temp it shows O as today. Would it be normal to get a +OPK and not O for three days? The CB digital gave me the peak smiley three days ago and it said BD for the next two days. I'm assuming it counts O as one of those days.

Mel it's possible it took eggy a little longer to get out the starting gate it definitely can happen, look at me with friggin positives for two weeks! Can you say ridiculous?? What makes it worse was that he's trying to sleep and I'm you know "bothering him" hahaa his "friend" gets up and hes still just laying there Im like heeellllooooo is this really happening?!? Haha now he's concerned and I'm like don't even go there dude you could've just laid there lol.

Bahahaha seriously. I am starting a new method called "DH: difficult husbands" where we give them Benadryl at night and go for it at 3 am :O

Hahah. It's all in their heads! The top head, not the bottom one..... I mean I get it, they feel like there is pressure, but if they could be in our shoes for a day they'd be THRILLED every time we BD'd and all we asked of them was to leave a little deposit!! Pressure is being the one who is naturally blamed when you don't get pg right away... No one considers the men automatically!!

Hahahahahah I'm in! And seriously the first cycle we started trying and HPTs were negative even when AF was running late he's like what's the problem its all in you Im like @&$#*% do NOT start with me right now this will NOT end well for you haha. They're not the ones peeing on sticks everyday, taking prenatals, doing prenatal yoga, drinking tea and this and that, sticking thermometers at the earliest hours of the morning and stressing over every slight temp dip or rise. They should be thankful all they have to do is the fun part!

No temp rise today. I'm assuming haven't o yet. Bummer.

Ginger I'm sorry :/ Your chart link in your signature doesn't work - can you try posting it here?

Destiny I swear to you this morning I told my husband I wanted him to try what I do for a week. ONE. WEEK. I have an extra thermometer and I told him we could start tomorrow! He was like, "Yeah I can't do what you do.." No $@^&, son! Hahah

I did realize though that last month I had slight AF-style cramps on O and O-1, as well as a headache on O, a really random one, the only one that's on my chart except for around AF. Same with cramps. And then I remembered asking you guys if AF-style cramps are normal around O because I had them over the last two days.. ha! And I had such a headache last night, I thought I was just stressed and honestly I was so frustrated with everything I was like screw it, I'm having half a glass of wine. Last cycle I also had one of my only TWO (sad face) EWCM days on O+1, and after my run I noticed a lot of EWCM this morning. Something about running always shakes the stuff loose.. lol

And then this came up on my FF : https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Multiple-temperature-readings.html

So I feel like I should take the later temp and not worry so much about everything? "Resist the urge to temp" in the middle of the night FF says - yeah.... right.....

Sorry I am just blabbing and blabbing about myself today you guys!

Finally had a temp rise. opK was still negative this morning but hopefully will be positive when I get back from the dentists. Or my temp will just keep going up and I just missed my surge with OPKs. Either will do for me!

Heyyyy girls well i ended up using fresh urine last night and this is what i goti wonder if ill have a positive today or if i caught theend of the surge what do u think it was def darker than the other opks ive taken i did get a small rise today but i wouldn't think i od yet i went all day yesterday from feeling super wet/ creamy to clearing up to just wet

Attachments

• collage_20141008083027070.jpg
    collage_20141008083027070.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2
Ginger sorry to hear that, keep testing girl! And yeah I was gonna tell you your chart link doesn't work

Mel see I told you!! Second temp all the way! I had slight cramps yesterday to remember? I'm way too anxious right now. Because I'm crazy and impatient I put in dummy temps for the next three (nothing super drastic and just for kicks and giggles) and FF detected Oday being yesterday! Scoreee! Now I just hope my upcoming temps give me that same result and one of those spermies met its match :)

Kmpreston I think O day could've been yesterday for you based on your chart maybe you had a short surge and tests missed it?

Baby_rose nice! your chart could possibly point to O day yesterday too if you caught the tail end. We'll see what your test says today and future temps. :)

Gee are we all really Oing on the same day lol is this real?

Yea well. See i don't wanna put a positive in my chart yet hopefully ijust get normal temps since my post o temps always suck!!!!! I miss my 28 day cycles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->