charts charts & oh charts :)

I know girls about trouble some hubbys truth is after a while the . Take ttc as a turn off avoid showing them opks and whatever u can it puts pressure on them ive settled for every other day now. I prefer for bding to remain enjoyable then again thats just me even before ttc i was fine with every other day lol

Lol mine seems interested in it for now, he'll sneak in the bathroom while OPK results are coming in and he'll tell me what it says before I get to look and he asks me what my temp is looking like not that he really knows what it's suppose to look like lol but I try to keep him involved as long as he wants to be. If he stops showing interest I'll stop telling but he hasn't been well lately (has a cold) so he's been slowing down with BDing.

baby_rose that OPK looks positive to me!! Really

kmpreston we're all testing buddies!!

As far as DH goes, mine is just the type that begs and begs for something and then when it happens is like meh it's whatever, no big deal. Drives me nuts! He was begging to try before we got married and I was like honey, I'm not intentionally get pregnant 3 months before our wedding, THAT MAKES NO SENSE. Especially since we were going to Europe for our honeymoon.. this girl is drinking some serious wine! Haha

That is too cool that we're all O'ing at the same time!!! So I had that EWCM but since then it has been dry so that's a good sign I think. It's just weird that I O'd one day early, but honestly I only temped for two cycles before that so it's not like I totally broke the standard or anything. 2 cycles hardly makes for a pattern set in stone!

Luckily DH isn't one I have to hide OPKs and stuff around, he's pretty interested in that stuff too, but I think he has let the pressure to conceive get to him. And every day IS a lot when you're not used to going at it that much!! I mean it was every day when we first got together but that was fueled by so many crazy hormones.. haha

Mel thankfully I don't have to hide that stuff either OPKs are actually all over the bathroom (oops) everyday IS a lot I mean during the fertile window this is good but just all the time is actually a no no for spermie count lol.

Yea girls he doesnt flip out over them or seeing them but as ive read for some girls it will freak out their hubbies performance.... mine is just a fatty so when he has a few beers and eats hes passed out on a food coma lol..... i mean i could push for daily but i dont want to be a sex pheen or the gf who pushes for bd cause "its the time" lol he knows its not me.... when he wants it he gets it which works for me also lol only that won't get him yo finish is preeseed way too slipperylol other than that revery bd works out lol......

I tested :blush: and there's a faint something there bit I think line eye!!

Baby_rose food coma that made me lol. Can we like fast forward two weeks already?!

Ginge oooooh I request a pic toooo!

Lol yea girl hes 6'1 fatboy who will hibernate if u feed him ill pposta ppicture

Baby_rose Omg 6'1! I hope my boy(s) are tall not that they have much luck I'm 5'5 (rounding up :/) fiance is like 5'9 maaaaybe 5'10

Lol hey girl thats not bad im 5'2 my boys better get his height lol booo i can't get a picture i just got a new phone and all pics r in my old phone which black screened with 5 gs of internal memory i gatta find a way to get my pictures :(

I was in heels in this pic god it was like 2 years ago

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as for me I'll have to OD them on calcium and all that good stuff lol. Oh boo :(( I really don't have any recent pics of us the most recent was when we got engaged in May

Thats my sperm donor lmaoo jkkkk the picture with me was from 2 years ago! I was in heels

Attachments

• IMAG1106.jpg
    IMAG1106.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
  • 2014-09-22-15-32-09-2.jpg
    2014-09-22-15-32-09-2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 4
Wow heels and he's stil soo tall hahaha, cutie couple :)

Bahahahah I laughed when you said sperm donor. That's what it feels like sometimes eh?! DH is the one who wanted to have a kid RIGHT AWAY but now it's somehow flipped on me?! I'm like if we're gonna be trying, we might as well be really *trying*!!

and ginge do you have a "real" camera other than your phone? They focus a bit easier. Also natural light will help. I can't wait to get all up on some creative shots when I finally get that BFP. Geeking up being a photographer.. and newborn shots ahh!!!! There's so many tricks with those, though; they can be tough

Ty dest :) and yes hes a big guy hope i dont have a 10 pd bby lol jkkk,

You go ging! I have a thing for tall guys lol standard 6'0 lmaoo im mean huha

Mel i know what u mean he was trying to knock me up 4 mnths into our relationship lmaoo then i hopped on bcp when i finally caved in last year he was beyond happy it doesnt help that everyone around us asks for our kid already lol

Well it's 7.30pm here there is no natural light haha, and my camera has a mad flash so it doesn't get it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->