charts charts & oh charts :)

Haha omg did you guys hear of that lady in like Germany or something her baby was 13lbs and she delivered vaginally? Like where did they find this woman lol

Mel I can't wait to get all photographer on that BFP too like did you see those lines?! How about from this angle? And newborn don't even get me started my child will hate the camera before their 1 teehee

Hhaha im with u girls i love children's photography, beautiful little angels

haha ginge, should've looked at your location eh! Can't wait to see your FMU results!!

baby_rose DH's dad is from Pakistan and the other day said the funniest thing at dinner, he was like "When is your baby arriving?!" I was like uh.. well here's the thing pops... lol

AFM CM is totally dry (except for some wet but it's not making it out to undies) so I feel like yes, O'd yesterday?! Hopefully!!

Ginge I agree with baby_rose FMU for sure!

Baby_rose they really are angels, the definition of pure innocence .

baby_rose that OPK looks positive to me!! Really

kmpreston we're all testing buddies!!

As far as DH goes, mine is just the type that begs and begs for something and then when it happens is like meh it's whatever, no big deal. Drives me nuts! He was begging to try before we got married and I was like honey, I'm not intentionally get pregnant 3 months before our wedding, THAT MAKES NO SENSE. Especially since we were going to Europe for our honeymoon.. this girl is drinking some serious wine! Haha

That is too cool that we're all O'ing at the same time!!! So I had that EWCM but since then it has been dry so that's a good sign I think. It's just weird that I O'd one day early, but honestly I only temped for two cycles before that so it's not like I totally broke the standard or anything. 2 cycles hardly makes for a pattern set in stone!

Luckily DH isn't one I have to hide OPKs and stuff around, he's pretty interested in that stuff too, but I think he has let the pressure to conceive get to him. And every day IS a lot when you're not used to going at it that much!! I mean it was every day when we first got together but that was fueled by so many crazy hormones.. haha

Haha are you secretly married to my husband?! He also wanted to get trying before the wedding. Is constantly asking me if I'm pregnant or have ovulated and also keeps refusing sex at the important times like last night if I ovulated then!! Quite wiling tonight now it's probs too late but said no because he was tired after wasting 45 mins playing on his vita last night :(

kmpreston Yes apparently I am!! He is such a drama queen, like

"OHHH I'm not that *in the mood* right now"

"We can do it at EIGHT THIRTY but not before"

"I *can't finish* in missionary or doggy style" - coincidentally the two ways they say to do it when TTC (and we literally only do it in ways where I have to do all the work, not even kidding)

Get over yourself honey!! All you have to do is jizz I MEAN COME ON. And OMG yes it's always "After this game". Not a football game.. a FIFA VIDEO GAME. I so regret buying him that stupid Xbox! I'm like honey, you are a child..

kmpreston Yes apparently I am!! He is such a drama queen, like

"OHHH I'm not that *in the mood* right now"

"We can do it at EIGHT THIRTY but not before"

"I *can't finish* in missionary or doggy style" - coincidentally the two ways they say to do it when TTC (and we literally only do it in ways where I have to do all the work, not even kidding)

Get over yourself honey!! All you have to do is jizz I MEAN COME ON. And OMG yes it's always "After this game". Not a football game.. a FIFA VIDEO GAME. I so regret buying him that stupid Xbox! I'm like honey, you are a child..

We definitely share a husband! Where are you based...can he be sneaking between us?!

"It's too early"....two hours later .... "I'm too tired"
Say anything slightly negative just before hand "well I'm totally not in the mood now that you have had a go at me"...I didn't have a go, you're just making excuses!!!!

Strange you all can't see my chart. Someone on this thread commented on our matching w type line yesterday and I've changed nothing!

You need to remove the } after the url] that's what's messing it up hun xx

Going to attempt to hold off testing tomorrow then do fmu on Friday will be 9dpo lots of lotiony cm. Struggling with my ibs today, crampy, uncomfortable and nauseated :(

Mel & kmpreston you guys are killlllinggg me I can't even handle..lmao

Ginger we can see it in your siggy but the link to click on it isn't working because of the extra } after [/url] at the end

Ginge I've got lotioney CM going on too a tad of cramping.

What's the earliest DPO I can reliably test? Not that I'm impatient or anything O:)

Well i got the faintest of faint lines at 9dpo with my son, see
alekstick.jpg

Ginge I think I see it! My eyes aren't 100% heh maybe I'm the wrong person to ask

I hope I get that second line even if it's just as faint :(

That was my sons, he is 2 in december so believe me its there haha here are some more
Barnsley-20120312-00049.jpg

Barnsley-20120313-00055.jpg

Barnsley-20120314-00064.jpg

Barnsley-20120314-00067.jpg

IMG-20120313-00059.jpg

So we ran into the same issue as yesterday with the BD'ing but somehow DH managed to come out on top (no pun intended!) and we get to mark a potentially final BD for this fertile window. Today would be the latest day I've O'd in the last two cycles so hopefully this will be enough, maybe take a day off if I get a temp rise tomorrow and then try one more time for that SMEP "bonus round"

Ah ok. I see. I think I fixed it. Let me know if not please!

So we ran into the same issue as yesterday with the BD'ing but somehow DH managed to come out on top (no pun intended!) and we get to mark a potentially final BD for this fertile window. Today would be the latest day I've O'd in the last two cycles so hopefully this will be enough, maybe take a day off if I get a temp rise tomorrow and then try one more time for that SMEP "bonus round"

What is SMEP?
I am hoping I have O'd in the last 48 hours because I can't take much more of this talking him into sex. We have a much better, healthier sex life when the fertile window is gone. Even though he's fine when he gets going he seems to hate the thought of it when it matters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->