charts charts & oh charts :)

Mel hooray for hubby, might try to get a BD in today just in case but I'm almost sure O was yesterday so if one didn't already get to it I think that poor eggy is done by now

I can never remember how to get the code to put in my signature. Can you remind me please? I'm trying to fix it now.

MrsGinger it's working for me now!!

Kmpreston how annoying right?! I'm tired of it too. I wish I felt more confident about this O date but for some reason I am so nervous about getting a rise. I wasn't like that last month! SMEP is the sperm meets egg plan which is essentially BD every other day from CD8 til you get a +OPK then BD 3 days in a row, skip a day then one last time for "bonus round" haha

Guess. What :) now the struggle is bding!!! Hubbys working ot!

Attachments

• CAM00145.jpg
    CAM00145.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
Damn baby_rose, nice +!! When will hubs be back?!

Ty i still think it was stronger yesterdaymaybe vbut i did have bad cramping today and i meant over time idk yet

Great positive baby rose hope you can work round the ot! Xxx

Well I tested with fmu (cassette test) and thought I saw a line so retested with strip smu and I think bfn...
DSC_0685.jpg

DSC_0688.jpg

DSC_0689.jpg

Baby_rose, I hope you guys got to BD!!

Ginge, I don't think I see a second line either :/ but it could be too early

Okay so I got a mesely rise of .01 today which brought me upto 97.57 :( not feeling so confident

Yeah I am hoping too early! But I have a zit on my chin which makes me think I am out, its my post ovulation zit i get if i am not pregnant but we shall see!!

Naughty me ordered 25 ICs from ebay, as I have found some that have no evaps, fat lines and clear results and 2.99 for 25 wahoo!

Ginge when did the zit show? I have one right now but I'm only 2dpo. And what DPO are you? Seems like it might just be too early! I ordered some 10miu/mL HCG tests from Amazon last night.. woohoo!

Destiny I think you could have O'd on CD 21! Sometimes it takes a while for the shift to go up MUCH higher. We'll see! What happens if you put in a similar dummy temp for tomorrow?

Was very ouchy this morning when I actually noticed the despicable thing! I have used my last cassette....
DSC_0691[1].jpg

Mel I hope so! If I put dummy temps in until Monday it finally shows O day being CD21 if they are small rises of like .03 each day.

I have a mini zit in the middle of my forehead :( wahh I never have breakouts so this is odd and I've got teeny blackheads on my nose

Actually it has to be a rise of .05 until Tuesday everyday for it to register as O day

Really? To me it seems like you'd only need a couple more higher temps and you'd be set for O! But I guess not!

BTW I *think* I'm 2dpo today but having EWCM already this morning. Is this normal... uh wth?

Mel Maybe because this is my first cycle temping FF is all iffy I'm sure if my temps were a little more drastic it wouldn't take that long but I don't want to put in huge rises and then not actually be able to get them so I'm trying to stick to slow and steady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->