charts charts & oh charts :)

Oh and about the CM I'm not sure I'm having quite a bit lotioney Id have to do some research!

I did a little research and apparently a BM can make some come out. WTF, my life is so gross. Sorry, TMI people!!!

What's a BM? Lol sorry

And I don't wanna get my hopes up too high but I'm finding that lotioney/creamy CM after O can be a good sign

What's a BM? Lol sorry

And I don't wanna get my hopes up too high but I'm finding that lotioney/creamy CM after O can be a good sign

*bowel movement* UGH! :roll:

And yeah it is!! That's what I usually have after O.. but not this weird ass month!

This chica had EWCM 1-3 dpo, and I've read it's just a sign of estrogen and there's an urban myth that having more CM can mean fertilization?! I doubt that's true in my case BUT we did used to eat a lot of soy (were vegetarians.. subbed meatballs for tofu lately! LOL! but seriously.. soy is bad!! Too bad tofu is our fave food :( ) so maybe my estrogen is just getting back "in whack"?

Mel oh! That's what I thought but Im like hmm let me ask before I sound like a gross one lol. I've heard soy isn't that great as well which I don't really get why. It's possible that your body is getting back in the groove of things OR it means something else winkwink. I feel like I'm thinking too hard about this Im starting to get a headache lol

So fiance was too cute yesterday last night when we were hanging home from work he's like so is there a baby in there?! I'm like I won't know for like two weeks . He goes go take your temperature and see what it says I couldn't help but laugh I just had to say it doesn't work that way babe hahah.

Oh and this is the link I meant to post: https://www.twoweekwait.com/early-p...-believe-it-a-bfp-after-just-one-month-of-ttc

Hahaha that's so cute, my husband does the same thing.

- "Take a test!!!" I'm like honey I ovulated yesterday.
- "Are you pregnant?" Me: No. Him: WHAT?!?!?! Me: Honey I ovulated yesterday
- :DH squeezes my arm: "You FEEL pregnant" Me: .... (not even kidding, this happened)

Husbands are weird!

Mel they really are too funny.

Wow those are a lot of symptoms she had. Mine are faint cramping, the CM, and not sure if this is too early but today when I was brushing my teeth and went to spit out (sorry) there was a pink tint to it, which is unusual for me .

Baby_rose I bet today is O day!!

Destiny we are symptom spotting buddies!! I really don't want to BD again tonight, would like just ONE day off but ugh!!! I read a lot of women say fertilityblend brought O on early so I'm assuming that's what happened. I guess I'll take an OPK today to just check for a build. What would YOU do? I want to be O buddies with you!!

Mel I know! I was thinking about taking an OPK but if it were positive I'd want to fling myself off a building lol at this point I'm sick of +OPKs I just want to O! since my temp didn't go down I decided against it. I'm thinking we see how our temps act tomorrow and if anything sketchy happens we test! If this isn't my month I'm definitively ordering wondfos like you suggested. God I hope AF doesn't show her stupid face

Yea girl idk im infamous for getting a surge before af i hope that's not the case

Husband has just been shipped off to superdrug for some own brand! They will give me a definitive answer, and I am prepared wholly for a :bfn:

Husband has just been shipped off to superdrug for some own brand! They will give me a definitive answer, and I am prepared wholly for a :bfn:

Can't wait to see the result!! How many DPO are you? And how sensitive are the SuperDrug tests?

Hope so for consolation ive looking at chartson ff and yea i hope i get a rise soon if not im out -____- booo

I know what you mean today's temp was hardly a rise :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"