charts charts & oh charts :)

Same here! At least they're still up, but yeah, I was hoping for some massive spike. Oh well!

FYI here's my overlay, all pinned at what I think O is. These post-O temps don't look much different than my July chart so that's good right? I usually have a fallback rise but didn't seem to so far this month

https://i59.tinypic.com/20tnrmb.png

Mel yeah I guess beggers can't be choosers hopefully tomorrow we get a good rise! And that is good that your getting a pretty consistent pattern unfortunately this is my first time temping so I can't compare :/

Yeah if I had one word of advice to people thinking about trying, it would be to start temping now! I wish I had like in April when we decided to try in a few months

Yea key to temping is the exact same time sometimes i wake up early like last night my temp was 96.88 at 2 am but then I managed to go back to sleep and my alarm of 5 am got me my 96.45 today and i used my normal time temp so ill see what tomorrow looks a hour can make a difference girls ur temps look good girl and yes different i just a rise of any kind lol

Mel yeah I wish would've started temping as soon as I got off BC.

Baby_rose I know. Last night I woke up at 3:20 went back to sleep and woke up at 6, hopefully it didn't mess with the real rise I would've gotten but whatever we'll see what tomorrow brings :/ wish I would've temped when I woke up the first time for that real solid block of sleep

W.T.H. people. OK so I took another OPK just to make sure I wasn't going to miss O ACTUALLY coming and got a clear negative on a Wondfo

Then I took one on a $ Tree and got a basically positive! WTH! What do you think?

photo11.jpg

Mel do you know what the sensitivity on the wondfos are?

Ovia needs to stop getting my hopes up like now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
Stupid thing wont let me upload any pictures, but they are :bfn: anyway, will try a superdrug in the morning with FMU, fingers crossed!

I sent the snap shot of what ovia is saying to fiance and he calls me
Me: Hey :) Him: *loud obnoxious farting noise* that's you! Me: thanks! They're silent! Him: if you fart in a cold room it doesn't smell as bad Me: yeah? Did you test that theory out?

We are way off track here hahaa

I just got my first EWCM. Not had any since before going on the pill!
So I guess I havenet ovulated yet this month?!

My OPKs are still negative but hey ho, maybe they are a crap make. More should arrive tomorrow.

Here's my chart with overlay. Waiting for a ride tomorrow. Want at least 39.5!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
Bahahahaha Destiny, that's crazy

Oh and I think I took an early-pregnancy-test one because that was all I had left, and it's 25miu. Not sure the sensitivity of the $ Tree. About to use a CB Adv. Digi

Lmao dest stupid guys lol, and wow big difference mel how long did uhold? What it its a second surge?!

Kmpreston sooo jelly right now I haven't have EWCM in months too but I'm glad for you! From you chart it seems like you've BDing enough and a nice dip and rise so to heck with the tests! :)

Mel okay awaiting results!!

Baby_rose I know! I'm having a child with a child lol

Km I didn't get a + last month and def O'd and now I am up to my eyeballs with them!

Baby_rose I didn't really hold with either honestly. Taking a digi now..

https://us2thenyou.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/photo21-e1412891318930.jpg?w=480

Woohoo! Goose egg! The mini-monitor has spoken. I'm going with this sucker and the strip - I've read a lot of women saying they get constant +OPKs with the $ Tree even when they shouldn't, so we're taking at least a day off. I don't think DH can handle it.. lol. He came home and immediately turned on his FIFA game..

Yea they can b sensitive and tmi but i gatta comment i read that a girl climaxing after is better and helps pull the sperm in soo keep that note in mind girls:)

Kmpreston sooo jelly right now I haven't have EWCM in months too but I'm glad for you! From you chart it seems like you've BDing enough and a nice dip and rise so to heck with the tests! :)

Ye screw the tests! Will BD tomorrow for a bonus round hopefully but I hope we have done enough already. He doesn't get home for another hour yet which will be nearly midnight and I don't think I can stay up til then, I'm up at 7 in the morning!

Yea they can b sensitive and tmi but i gatta comment i read that a girl climaxing after is better and helps pull the sperm in soo keep that note in mind girls:)

I've read that too so I make sure always to.. except DH has become less vocal so after he's done I'm like OMG did it happen AHHH! And it's like a race for me to. Hahaha. Except it's sort of gross to think about the contraction sucking up the little spermies. Eww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->