charts charts & oh charts :)

Lmaoooooo yea sometimes really im like okay hurry and finish lol im not gonna lie i miss bding without thinking of swimmers and eggs. -____-

Somehow I stopped getting notifications for this thread. Oh how I've missed the charts!

I just start temps today. We're ntnp this month but I want to temp to confirm O and know when to expect AF after my loss last month.

Trying to catch up on charts but I'm back!

Baby_rose I've read that too but ugh too much pressure I just let whatever naturally happens happen lol

Kmpreston ahhh maybe power nap and set an alarm for a little before 12? He better be ready to get it onnn! Ha

Cutie welcome back hon!!!

AFM took ANOTHER test (literally went and bought the entire up & up pack!) and followed the directions to a T:

1photo.jpg

Yay! Also got some creamy CM tonight AND lastly, usually on 2dpo my temp goes down from where it had been 1dpo. I'm assuming that's from the secondary surge of estrogen that happens right after O, so instead of the lower temp this month I got EWCM. Assuming.

Still planning on testing tomorrow but by then I'll know from the temps, too. We shall see!

Hey cutie! Mind off matter what the end of my hike looks like ladies!

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
So I found this on another forum...

"Good morning Trix....I was gutted this cycle because I had a fallback in temps...a pretty big fallback and was really disappointed and not only that I had EWCM and loads of fertile symptoms so thought I'd had like a false ovulation.....well now I put it down to a massive surge in Estrogen once the egg and the sperm fused and that's what drove the temps down again before shooting back up and I'm pregnant.
You're still in the game hun and it could have even been a good sign for you xxxx"

I didn't have a fallback rise this cycle but that's exactly what happened to me! FX that I've got a little embryo floating around in there right now.....

:thumbup:

I got my rise today! Only now I'm worried our BD timing is off. The rise is 3 days later than I expected.

Fx mel and ging as long as u bd theres a chance

As for me this again these positives aren't as dark as last months idk girls

Attachments

• collage_20141009195638036.jpg
    collage_20141009195638036.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1
Baby_rose those are still really dark!!

So I think I have been analyzing the dollar tree tests past time. I looked at 3 minutes, which is when it says you should see a positive by, and nothing. Looked at 10 minutes, which it says is when you'll verify a negative, and it was pretty negative. Then when it dried it was like almost positive! So that's probably been freaking me out

Mrsginger when did you BD?

Girl i tested and i noticed right away it was still positive this is about 45 mins later and it only got darker lol

Oh I have no doubt! I'm talking about mine today. They were stressing me out so bad!

Yea try not to over think it girl it will drive u nuts lol

Only CD 15 and 16 during what I expect will be the fertile window. We have three kids, co sleep with the youngest and she STILL wakes every few hours. It's tough to get BD in without lots of luck lol. the bad part is we've decided to only TTC through March, so I need all the luck I can get!

Temp rose to 97.84 today FF has already acknowledged CD21 as Oday wooohooo!

Bad news is I woke up really stuffffy and it feels like my voice is going :( I knew my throat felt strange yesterday grr .

Im not too worried just yet though, because if my levels started at 1 then they would only be low still so I am not worried especially if the dip i had was an implantation dip, i am not overly hopeful though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->