charts charts & oh charts :)

Baby_rose, those are pretty dark!

Ginge, I definitely wouldn't worry too much at 9dpo.

Destiny, yay for o!!

Ginge it's still so early. Can't wait to see what you get at 11dpo or so!

Mrsginger awesome rise!! I honestly feel like you are like 3 dpo but I'm not as smart as FF :)

Destiny yay!!! I got CH today too.. We are buddies, 3dpo!!!

https://i57.tinypic.com/xkwx7m.jpg

Freaking finally got the coveted "high" score!!

Cutieq I'm excited just wish I wouldve BDd a little more but oh well! FX

Mel that is too cool were on the same boat, wish we could fast forward. That's awesome you got a high score I got good but that's better than low right?!

Haha yes it's the best they have

Except I just took an OPK (strip) and got a positive.

https://i60.tinypic.com/2dqvm7b.jpg

Put that into FF and they moved me to 5dpo! Wtf how does that make sense?!

Cutie may know....? She is the expert!!

Ughhhhh

Omgg I wish I could tell you that's crazy! We'll have to see if she knows, I'm at a loss

I got my crosshairs for CD17 this morning! That means we BD the two days before O. That's not as bad as I was thinking! I was worried FF would say O day was CD19 and then our BD would be WAY off lol.

Melewen, You were close! I'm 4 DPO. What's going on with your OPK? you've had positives for days?

Baby_rose, good luck! It is still early yet! With DD I didn't get the + until DPO 12 and that was not for lack of trying!

Mrsginger I skipped a few days of + and now they are back. Why that would mean I O'd two days early I have no idea. I just went for a run and got lightheaded at the end, which hasn't happened since cycle #1.. When I has that assumed chemical. BUT it's also pretty humid and I ran further than I probably wanted

Well I have done some googling (of course) and if by example my pre pregnancy levels are 2 then if i did indeed implant at 6dpo when I have the temperature dip then my levels would only be 4 today, then 8 tomorrow then 16 on monday, clutching at straws maybe but logical!

Well I have done some googling (of course) and if by example my pre pregnancy levels are 2 then if i did indeed implant at 6dpo when I have the temperature dip then my levels would only be 4 today, then 8 tomorrow then 16 on monday, clutching at straws maybe but logical!

Yes, see, so early yet! You still can get that :bfp: :)

So took another pair of OPKs after the FMU one and whaddya know...

22photo.jpg

blaring positives. Well, the $ Tree at least. WHAAAAAAAt!!!!! I'd figure I was just gearing up to O again if I didn't have the higher temps and FF hadn't moved my O date back to CD15! It kind of makes sense though. I usually have a fallback rise and it would have just been REALLY big this cycle, on CD16.

I always though you were supposed to avoid FMU with Ovulation tests and test around 2.30pm?

Morning ladies well i didnt get to bd yesterday little temp rise today hopefully if i did o my old swimmers have a chance

Ty dest i hope it goes up more today i have lots of creamy cm

Baby_rose Ive had lots of creamy too (yum right?) hoping this is good news for us! Wanna go halves on an ultrasound machine?! Haha I can't wait any longer

Lol yes hope its a good sign! And god yes it would make the guessing easier lol

Baby_rose we could even confirm O it'd be luxurious! Haha I was stressing so bad last night about temps I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to just temp I got 97.04 I was soo devastated I couldn't go back to sleep, finally I calmed myself down and dozed off then I got my lovely rise I was so happy.

Lol yes and i get u, i never knew we could be so anxious to fall asleep to temp huh!

I always though you were supposed to avoid FMU with Ovulation tests and test around 2.30pm?

The up & up tests actually direct you to use FMU as do the CB adv digi. The last pic I posted were from like 10 am. The build starts around 11 am usually

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->